• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should trans people get to make others leave a public bathroom while they use it?

Should trans people get to make others leave a public bathroom while they use it?

• Total voters
If a cis woman is afraid that they might see a pee-pee if they poke their heads in another woman's stall, they are free to be the one who leaves.

This issue was never about women's safety, as the comments on this thread will prove.

No such thing as a "cis woman". :roll:

What erotic fantasy suggests they might want to? They already use them, and have done for years, without being noticed or attacking anyone.

Then why does there need to be special legislation?

If a cis woman is afraid that they might see a pee-pee if they poke their heads in another woman's stall, they are free to be the one who leaves.

This issue was never about women's safety, as the comments on this thread will prove.

So a trans should be able to oblige others to leave? So maybe you'd like them to rule the world too, wouldn't you? Un****ingbelievable.

No. Makes no sense to allow trans people to kick everyone else out. If they want a private bathroom them they can use theirs at home or just find a single-person bathroom.

Just looking for the line. I thought there would easily be agreement that segregating bathrooms by gender was reasonable but, it turns out, it isn't. So now I'm wondering if folks think it would be reasonable to require that non trans people leave a bathroom if a trans person asks them to (and just for the time the trans person is in the bathroom, of course).

What if it's a situation where the stalls are missing doors or the doors don't lock?

Attaching poll.

No one is asking anyone to leave a bathroom other than those passing laws that force some to use another bathroom. Now back to real issue: Why is all of a sudden an issue, was this a major issue, were transgender people attacking people in the bathroom, where are the statistics that show this is some sort of major issue, why are some people pushing this as if it were some major threat to people and children in particular? Get to the root of this non-issue to find the agenda here. FYI, when it comes to government and schools the laws will fall, because the government is not legally allowed to discriminate, period. Me thinks the entire issue is much to do about nothing, other than maybe keeping the sheep occupied and distracted.

Transvestites want to remain anonymous. And of course, relieve themselves and go on about their business. All of which, is no business of yours.

Just looking for the line. I thought there would easily be agreement that segregating bathrooms by gender was reasonable but, it turns out, it isn't. So now I'm wondering if folks think it would be reasonable to require that non trans people leave a bathroom if a trans person asks them to (and just for the time the trans person is in the bathroom, of course).

What if it's a situation where the stalls are missing doors or the doors don't lock?

Attaching poll.

It would sure be a pity if not.

So a trans should be able to oblige others to leave? So maybe you'd like them to rule the world too, wouldn't you? Un****ingbelievable.

Not at all what I said, but now that you mention it, I wouldn't mind having a trans president. :)

IKR? It's like I think they're people or something. The horrors!
Of course! How dare you judge others on the content of their character, instead of what gender they choose to identify as? You should be ashamed of yourself.

So, nearly all of the women who frequent this forum don't exist?
They exist. The term "cisgendered" does not. Made up LGBTQRSTYVWXYZ nonsense.

If we didn't, it would make for a very awkward time, wouldn't it?

In the old days one urinal was used by several men. My high school had one of them in an old bathroom that was connected to the boys locker room. It wasn't used anymore though.

We all call them women.

A woman is a biological woman, a trans woman is someone who chose to be a woman later in life (which I'm willing to accept). "Cis" is an insult, IMO. Sith, I'm ok with.

Back
Top Bottom