• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should this person be put on the Terrorist Watch List?

Should Geoffrey Transom be put on the Terrorist Watch List?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Onion Eater

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Geoffrey Transom said:
What needs to be revolutionised, is POLITICS... and that needs to be done by killing a large number of the political-parasite class (and their armed-thug enablers) and continuing to do so until the remainder of the parasite class gets the message and decides to get a proper job.

Source.

He is doing the same thing that Al-Awlaki is doing. Basically, there is no evidence that he has killed anybody with his own hand, but he is on the internet inspiring others to kill for him.

Huffington Post said:
The Obama administration cited al-Awlaki's growing role with al-Qaida when it placed him on the CIA's list of targets.

Al-Awlaki was put on the list after U.S. intelligence authorities tied him to Sept. 11 hijackers and concluded he had provided inspiration for those who carried out shootings in Fort Hood, Texas, a failed Times Square car bombing and an attempted Christmas Day bombing of a jetliner approaching Detroit.

We hunt Al-Awlaki with Predator drones, but we give this guy a free pass? Why?

I am not asking that we assassinate Transom as we are attempted to do with Al-Awlaki. I just think that he should be prevented from entering the United States.

Last edited:
He's a weiner that doesnt realize he's in the class of earth clenching politically insane thinkers that through lack of knowlege of human affairs is technically mad to the police state. He's harmless methinks. A google search for him shows me hes ruined his own career given his internet history.

Also, to place such a person on a watch list would mean placing several million around the globe that hold such asinine beliefs on them as well. Effectually harmless people. When he has a dozen people communicating to him searching for bomb recipes on the web... well... hed be taken care of.

Last edited:
He hasnt done anything has he? Was that an opinion of his? What people would do it -NUTS? Anyway if he didnt go recruiting he is just speaking out.Sounds like its against the government.

to place such a person on a watch list would mean placing several million around the globe that hold such asinine beliefs on them as well.

I don't think that there are millions. It is actually very rare to hear someone speaking openly of their desire to kill large numbers of people.

he didnt go recruiting

He is recruiting every bit as much as Al-Awlaki is.

Anyway, if Transom's efforts at recruitment don't work, then he will eventually conclude that he must do his own dirty work. And the first step towards carrying out his killing plan is to enter the United States. This is what the Terrorist Watchlist prohibits. It doesn't kill them or even arrest them, it just prevents them from entering the United States.

I specifically said that I did not want Transom on the CIA hit list, which is a much more serious thing that involves launching Hellfire missiles at someone who is just walking down the sidewalk on his way to dinner.

FYI I have donated thousands of dollars to the Center for Constitutional Rights because of their opposition to our new policy on assassination, among other things.

Thought-Crime shouldnt be an automatic terror label.

If this is really what you believe, then why are you so silent on Al-Awlaki, whom we are actively trying to kill for his thought-crimes?

Double standard.

Incidentally, Goeffrey Transom is on Stormfront using the avatar ModernBrutus where he complains of having been exiled from France for holocaust denial.

Geoffrey Transom said:
I got dragged into the gendarmerie, and was questioned for two hours, and then put in a cell. Then they claimed that the passport I had sent to the Prefecture was not valid (baloney). Next thing I knew I was in a detention centre (or as i call it - a concentration camp) and was being processed to be kicked out of France.

So I am asking the United States to do no more than what France has already done.

If you put him on it can you take me off of it? For some reason a 21 year old boy since the age of 15 is a terrorist.

That definetely ups your temperature status in some massive domestic security equation in a megacomputer underground.

Yep. When I was flying back from Sydney to L.A. they almost did not let me on the flight.

Lameness. That's serious stuff. You can borrow my identity sometime if you want :mrgreen:

The worst part was I was a junior in high school so I was about 16. Also, I with a student group, People to People.

Geoffrey Transom said:
What needs to be revolutionised, is POLITICS... and that needs to be done by killing a large number of the political-parasite class (and their armed-thug enablers) and continuing to do so until the remainder of the parasite class gets the message and decides to get a proper job.

Geoffrey Transom inspired the Oslo massacre.

Source.

He is doing the same thing that Al-Awlaki is doing. Basically, there is no evidence that he has killed anybody with his own hand, but he is on the internet inspiring others to kill for him.

We hunt Al-Awlaki with Predator drones, but we give this guy a free pass? Why?

I am not asking that we assassinate Transom as we are attempted to do with Al-Awlaki. I just think that he should be prevented from entering the United States.

Back in the day, we allowed people to speak open revolt without punishing them, as we have freedom of speech. There was, for some time, a large scare from anarchists because they had been professing violence against the government; but none were arrested for just running their mouths.

Geoffrey Transom's Google Profile said:
Heavy-set equity analyst with almost-imperceptible personality disorder...

Characterised by an ongoing and intense hatred of politicians and sell-side analysts, who should all be fed to pigs.

He wrote that about himself! :shock:

Geoffrey Transom makes no secret of his plans to commit mass murder of politicians and their children, exactly as Anders Behring Breivik did.

While Transom claims to have a vast army of terrorist operatives ready to lay down their lives for him (just as Breivik claims to be just one of many terrorist cells in Norway), the reality is that Transom is not going to kill any U.S. politicians or other public figures in the U.S. (such as myself) without personally entering the country.

We need to get Transom on the Terrorist Watch List. And soon - before America has its own Oslo-style massacre. The TSA is so busy groping grandmothers and ejecting anybody with an Arabic-sounding name that they could easily let some grossly obese Englishman waltz right through the airport with twenty pounds of C-4 stuffed up his fat ass.

WTH are we referencing stormfront on this site? Or even someone thats on it? If I wasn't so big on freedom of speech that would be the first place to be shut down imo. Full of nothing but a bunch of trailor trash....sorry thats insulting the trash...my bad.

Someone show a terrorist, who succeeded or failed, who didn't get on the plan or was otherwise stopped if he failed by the "No the Fly list." Then I might support such a ridiculous and ineffective way of tracking people. By name? You gotta be ****ting me, we can't even get that all the time in the Army and people are normally trying to get their name straight.

Back
Top Bottom