• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should the total Mueller report be made public?

No, hell, I am with you, I just want Trump in jail no matter what. Yano? :lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo

Worse than pathetic.

Big rant about justice and you're just going to ignore everything Mueller is finding.

They didn't plead guilty to "collusion", neither.

Where's the crime that was being investigated?

... uhh, all of the crimes he just listed are being investigated.

... uhh, all of the crimes he just listed are being investigated.

None of those crimes have anything to do with "Russian collusion" and only a couple of them existed before there was an investigation. The rest happened because of the investigation.

None of those crimes have anything to do with "Russian collusion" and only a couple of them existed before there was an investigation. The rest happened because of the investigation.

I'm sorry, you seem to have forgotten to explain to me why I should ignore a bunch of these felonies

I'm sorry, you seem to have forgotten to explain to me why I should ignore a bunch of these felonies

The only reason you won't ignore them is because "Truuuuuump!"

The only reason you won't ignore them is because "Truuuuuump!"

No, I'm not ignoring them because they're crimes and I think criminals should, you know, get arrested.

Don't you!?

No, I'm not ignoring them because they're crimes and I think criminals should, you know, get arrested.

Don't you!?

They're crimes that have never been enforced, or exist because of the investigation.

Spare us the law & order horse****, after the way you people sefended Clinton and Obama.

Worse than pathetic.

Big rant about justice and you're just going to ignore everything Mueller is finding.
The Muel 17 team bor[ingus]ax is trying to force people to compose.

That, for the uninformed, bro, isn't justice... it's all just malicious fiction...

They're crimes that have never been enforced, or exist because of the investigation.
Riiiight. People have never gotten into trouble for shady financial dealing with foreign entities, lying to the FBI, or violating campaign finance laws. :lamo

Spare us the law & order horse****, after the way you people sefended Clinton and Obama.

Pesky thing about Due Process: not everyone under investigation is found guilty.

well for sure the findings will be released.

how much of the backup is redacted will give us a clue just how deep Trump was in with the Russians. If the prosecutor feels the need to redact due to national security issues then Trump is in deep $&!#. if it is redacted due to ongoing investigations Trump is in for a bad year

Back
Top Bottom