• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Should the Media be Restricted During Wartime?

If I were a soldier and a reporter was talking about my job in vaine. I would do my own restricing of the media. Even if it did mean a court martial.

Squawker said:
I would assume Newsmax was on the defensive as a result of the negative stories from the left wing media. I think there needs to be a limit to the rhetoric and misinformation that may incite violence during war time. Should Judges be protected because some nut case might kill or threaten them? Lets deal with the hypocrisy of the two situations.
Should judges be protected? Yes they should! They are a branch of the government. Guess who made the point that people like you saying the rhetoric about judges caused that hate of them. Cmon guess. It was the woman who had her family killed because the guy didn't agree with the ruling. You want to talk about rhetoric inciting violence? It isn't some liberal attack machine, it is people like you that has caused the hatred of judges.

25% of all Fed judges were appointed by Democrats, did you know that. Yet, to you, every single one who makes a decision against what you think is right is activist! That is their job-to be independent and to make decisions regardless of the political implications according to the law. There are some activist judges out there, but not all of them are. People like you make it seem they are everywhere when in fact most of those people are just doing their job. It is people like you who cause the hatred of judges, and thus possibly, the threats of violence and violence committed against them.

Back
Top Bottom