• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should The GOP Pull Trump From The Ticket?

Should The GOP Cut

• Total voters

Aunt Antifa

Vaccinated-American
Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
The combination of what seems like dementia and his drug regime seem to be pushing our sitting president more and more over the edge (I would argue he’s been in the ditch forever now, but I digress).

Look at the below. This is a taste of his feed over the last 24 hours alone.

He’s walked away from stimulus deals to help Americans, then turned around and begged for bills to sign.

He released a video over the weekend saying he now understands Covid, then reset his opinion back to “it’s the flu.’

Will the GOP continue down an already deep hole or should they try to cut bait.

A24578D7-4E63-4FE8-968E-36DA3F443EF3.jpeg

After having gone full Trumpist? Nah, they're gonna ride this one down whether they like it or not. The voters will see to it.

That or the voters will cut the last legs out from the remnants of democracy. We'll see.

The combination of what seems like dementia and his drug regime seem to be pushing our sitting president more and more over the edge (I would argue he’s been in the ditch forever now, but I digress).

He’s walked away from stimulus deals to help Americans, then turned around and begged for bills to sign.

He released a video over the weekend saying he now understands Covid, then reset his opinion back to “it’s the flu.’

This post of yours, filled with it's Trump hating spin and whine, is dismissed...along with your stupid, poorly constructed poll.

But I have to ask you...who, in the GOP, do you think has enough power to "pull Trump from the ticket"?

Well, you have 2choices. A President who will look after the American People. Or a President who will take orders from the left-wing and line their own pocketbook.

View attachment 67298311
R Senators that aren't up in this cycle trust the longtime American tradition of short-term memory for voters in 2 and 4 years. Unfortunately for them, videos last forever and the D's will never let voters forget. Plus, can you imagine what is going to be revealed in the 2 years after this election?

This post of yours, filled with it's Trump hating spin and whine, is dismissed...along with your stupid, poorly constructed poll.

But I have to ask you...who, in the GOP, do you think has enough power to "pull Trump from the ticket"?

Name the lie. His Twitter feed is a mop bucket of lunacy since being moved from one hospital to another in the WH.

R Senators that aren't up in this cycle trust the longtime American tradition of short-term memory for voters in 2 and 4 years. Unfortunately for them, videos last forever and the D's will never let voters forget. Plus, can you imagine what is going to be revealed in the 2 years after this election?

Your last point: spot on. My wife and I have had a running convo about how ugly it’s all gonna look when the Biden team gets in there and starts looking under rocks. Think of the stuff they’ve *admitted* to publicly. Good lord.

Name the lie. His Twitter feed is a mop bucket of lunacy since being moved from one hospital to another in the WH.
No answer to my question. So it goes...

Moving on...

oh hell no

take the GOP down the toilet with donald j putin

The Republican party needs an enema and that solution is Trump going down to a blazing defeat while the Dems take the Senate. It is inevitable and what happens to the GOP is not guaranteed, It may survive and it may not. But that is their fate and it is deserved.

Rumour has it he's rudderless without his covid ridden team, and he's talking resignation and pardon with Pence before the inevitable defeat and jail term.

He should live so long!

Well, you have 2choices. A President who will look after the American People. Or a President who will take orders from the left-wing and line their own pocketbook.
No, those are not our choices. Our choices are a President who has been shown to be more than willing to line his own pockets and lie to the American people while showing little to no compassion for those who die from a pandemic that he has been downplaying, he himself admitted to doing, for over 6 months. Or someone who has shown great compassion and willingness to work for the American people.

You need to work on your poll options lady.

View attachment 67298311
He is what he is, as are his fervent supports.

Looks like you had some trouble there figuring out how to make a poll.

they aren't going to remove him from the ticket. he is the ticket.

do i hope that the Republicans eventually embrace sanity again? yes.

I wish biden took orders from the left wing.

View attachment 67298311
Notice the plot he is calling treasonous. He is calling it treasonous because it was against him.

Back
Top Bottom