• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should Sarah Sanders Resign?

Should Sarah Sanders Resign?

• Total voters

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
FYI: Mods please add poll. Options. Yes or No.

The Press Secretary released a doctored video from a conspiracy theory site. The site which was infowars was banned from most social media earlier this year.

1. The Press Secretary should not be releasing fake news.
2. The Press Secretary should not be talking to Alex Jones.
3. The Press Secretary should not be lying about what happened.

The Press Secretary released a doctored video from a conspiracy theory site. The site which was infowars was banned from most social media earlier this year.

:violin

This is surely an unbiased poll. :roll:

YES to all 3 options.

She just does what her boss wants her to do. The problem isn’t the press secretary.

Um what she did was wrong and unethical. Is your stance something else?

Why are you asking if you already have the answers?
I do realize it is probably real hard for a Trump resistor to put up a poll without admitting it is tainted by their own bias.

She just does what her boss wants her to do. The problem isn’t the press secretary.

But it is. She willingly lied to the American people on behalf of the POTUS.

Why are you asking if you already have the answers?
I do realize it is probably real hard for a Trump resistor to put up a poll without admitting it is tainted by their own bias.

So I'm guessing you believe Alex Jones? Who wasn't even in the room....Over all the people who were?

The problem isn’t the press secretary.

She spread false information. If the President wanted to do it. He knows how to do it. It's called accountability. Something conservatives always complain about, yet fail to act on it when it's their side. Because they fear the trolls in the party will call them a liberal.

Um what she did was wrong and unethical. Is your stance something else?

You are trolling plain and simple, just from your poll answers. This your political hackery you do everyday. Your act tiresome.

By the way Ms. Sanders did nothing wrong.

So I'm guessing you believe Alex Jones? Who wasn't even in the room....Over all the people who were?

I don't even know why you would ask such a dumb question.

There are plenty of credible videos that show Acosta in a bad light so where Sarah got her video from is a moot point.

If she was a true Christian, Sarah Sanders shouldn't merely resign, she should shave her head then flog herself with a leather cat o' nine tails and show repentance.

Last edited:

Yeah, that might be true but a person of actual integrity would resign over it. Or, at a bare minimum, if she made a mistake here own it and apologize for it. The public ought to know that the WH press secretary does not knowingly distribute altered video as a justification for stripping a reporter of his WH privileges.

where Sarah got her video from is a moot point.

That I believe is the fundamental problem in this country today. People not caring where they get their information from. That's the point bud.

I don't even know why you would ask such a dumb question.

There are plenty of credible videos that show Acosta in a bad light so where Sarah got her video from is a moot point.

It's been altered, so yeah, it matters.

I think given this administration, she's fitting right in.

Please Explain: 1) my poll answers yes and no are biased. 2) she did nothing wrong.

I said my piece, you've become a hack troll. Reading you stuff used to be worth while as of late not so much. Just a bunch of political hackery.

I said my piece, you've become a hack troll. Reading you stuff used to be worth while as of late not so much. Just a bunch of political hackery.

Uh. I asked you to explain your reasoning behind your statement that the Press Secretary did nothing wrong because I honestly can't see how anyone would believe that. You are refusing to do this because????

But it is. She willingly lied to the American people on behalf of the POTUS.

She's just doing her job. She is a mouth piece.

The paid actor, pitching a product on a TV commercial, is no more responsible for the product than Sarah H. is for Trump.

If her employer tells her to go out and say unicorns have been sighted on the flat side of the Earth, she damn well better go say that or her employer will go hire someone that will.

Uh. I asked you to explain your reasoning behind your statement that the Press Secretary did nothing wrong because I honestly can't see how anyone would believe that. You are refusing to do this because????

Reread post 21. If you still dont understand, beat you head against a wall :2brickwal and then reread post 21 again. Repeat as necessary.

Reread post 21. If you still dont understand, beat you head against a wall :2brickwal and then reread post 21 again. Repeat as necessary.

You didn't say anything. Ditto in post 21. Try again and be specific.

Back
Top Bottom