• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should Sarah Sanders Resign?

• Total voters
But it is. She willingly lied to the American people on behalf of the POTUS.
No one has the right to lie to the people of this country, it doesn't matter who it is. They work for us. first and last.

You are trolling plain and simple, just from your poll answers. This your political hackery you do everyday. Your act tiresome.

By the way Ms. Sanders did nothing wrong.
You got the gall to come in here and attack this person who is telling the truth, Sanders is a pile of ****, she was put in that job by Scum bag because she is a pile of ****.

I don't even know why you would ask such a dumb question.

There are plenty of credible videos that show Acosta in a bad light so where Sarah got her video from is a moot point.
What the hell, what a hoot.

No one has the right to lie to the people of this country, it doesn't matter who it is. They work for us. first and last.

Yeah, my tax dollars paid for ever speck of that black eye shadow and I resent her bold-faced lying for it.

Sorry, but I did not take Cardinal's pledge that the use of whataboutisms be banished from forum threads.
You'll just have to suffer through it. :mrgreen:

The point is, press secretaries all lie for their presidents.

womp, womp

Similarly, we're all sinners and so cannot criticize others, ever, forever and ever.

She's just doing her job. She is a mouth piece.

The paid actor, pitching a product on a TV commercial, is no more responsible for the product than Sarah H. is for Trump.

If her employer tells her to go out and say unicorns have been sighted on the flat side of the Earth, she damn well better go say that or her employer will go hire someone that will.
How brain dead can a group be. When they somehow can justify this piece of **** lying to this country everyday. This party wouldn't or couldn't exist without those lies. They are lie based and they are hate based. To the hate party- How does it feel to be this republics biggest threat and enemy. No it isn't OK if this **** head lies to this country. Are you people crazy. She is as fake a Christians as the people who voted Scum Bag in. You can't elect the Devil and then say your a Christian. That won't work either.

Where was your outrage back then?
Are you people nuts , so your trying to say it is OK because someone else did it. You people lack any sense of honor of whats right .Boy your one evil group of people

IMO a person of integrity wouldn’t take that job in the first place.
That's bull****. There has been many who knew what integrity means and lived by it. She is just the same scum that The president is made of. nothing more nothing less.

No. Reread post 21. If you still dont understand, beat you head against a wall :2brickwal and then reread post 21 again. Repeat as necessary.
When you lose totally this is what we get from the losers then

I don't even know why you would ask such a dumb question.

There are plenty of credible videos that show Acosta in a bad light so where Sarah got her video from is a moot point.
Weak mind . makes for weak comments. The logic in this is totally absent , the fun part is this guy thinks there is something to it. Its a logic fart.

FYI: Mods please add poll. Options. Yes or No.

The Press Secretary released a doctored video from a conspiracy theory site. The site which was infowars was banned from most social media earlier this year.

1. The Press Secretary should not be releasing fake news.
2. The Press Secretary should not be talking to Alex Jones.
3. The Press Secretary should not be lying about what happened.

The answer to your imaginary poll is no.

She just does what her boss wants her to do. The problem isn’t the press secretary.

Agreed; however, she is an adult and as such is able to make choices about her personal integrity and how much it matters to her. She has made her choice.

Yeah, that might be true but a person of actual integrity would resign over it. Or, at a bare minimum, if she made a mistake here own it and apologize for it. The public ought to know that the WH press secretary does not knowingly distribute altered video as a justification for stripping a reporter of his WH privileges.
The point is this is what the patriots are up against in this country with these Nazi Wannabees, Trying to take this country to a dictatorship while they **** on the truth and all the patriots of this country. There hate voice that this civilized country has kept under rocks with our Conscience , morals and morays. was asked to join the power structure when they got the ultimate voice when scum bag opened his mouth. As a country , that is civilized, we have to put them right back where they belong under their scum rocks and keep them there.

That's not really the point. If they believed he was out of order, that's fine - pull the badge. If it's in their prerogative, no one has to like it, but they can do it.

But Sarah Sanders, official White House Press Secretary, in an official release as WH spox, sent out a doctored, altered, fake video. I don't see how that's acceptable, even to those who like Trump. If she made a mistake, own it and apologize. If she was ordered to send out fake video, she should have the integrity to resign. This shouldn't be hard. The public should NEVER have to worry that video put out by the WH press office is fake.

I have not seen the doctored video. I saw what I think was that actual one which was incidental contact, but he was not willing to give up the mike to the staffer who was just following orders. It appears that he was unwilling to some chick take "his" microphone.

Agreed; however, she is an adult and as such is able to make choices about her personal integrity and how much it matters to her. She has made her choice.
Don't agree the problem is the press secretary , as soon as she says it she owns it. That's a minimal responsibility to be a honorable person. She was selected for this job because she is the low life that scum bag needed in that spot. A man who lies non stop can't have someone around that always tell the truth.

All the complaints have been heard and will be ignored for now.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders earns $179,700, and has Secret Service protection.
Not a bad gig if you can get it.

Does anyone give a whit what some flunky from CNN is pushing? Nope...

Just more viewers fleeing from CNN

The Press Secretary released a doctored video from a conspiracy theory site.

You don't know that the video was doctored.

I've been copying and rendering web videos for 20 years. I've used dozens of different types of software to copy and capture web videos, and I can tell you from experience that what you saw on the video sanders posted could have very easily been a software glitch. Based on the video's low quality it appears someone either used a webcam, or video capturing software, to record the video from their browser as they were watching it, using a high compression recording codec to reduce the file size. I used to do that all the time and I'm here to tell you that glitches are very commonplace. They can cause a recording to render the same image for multiple frames, resulting in the copy having a longer duration than the original. They can cause freeze-ups that render the same image for multiple frames, losing the frames that were supposed to be there, keeping the video duration the same as the one they copied from. They can also result in the loss of several frames which will make the video shorter than the one they copied from.

I'm not saying that's what happened in this case, but based on how little the visual difference was between the 2 videos, and that both videos still depicted the physical contact that took place, it seems just as likely, if not more so, that it was a glitch rather than a case of being doctored.

1. The Press Secretary should not be releasing fake news.

It wasn't "fake news". The incident actually happened.

2. The Press Secretary should not be talking to Alex Jones.

Unless the president objects, she can talk to whom ever she wants.

3. The Press Secretary should not be lying about what happened.

How did she lie? Sanders said:

“The question is: Did the reporter make contact or not? The video is clear, he did,”

No matter what version of the video you look at, Acosta made physical contact with the woman... so that is a true statement.

What? Did she do something dramatically different that militates for thinking she has even the merest modicum of personal/professional integrity, honesty and self-respect? If she did, I don't know how such has escaped the notice of all news stations. Hell, her doing so, being only a rung or two below the "second coming," would warrant issuing an emergency alert text message.

I have to ask for absent a sea change in the nature of her utterances and comportment, I don't understand why the title question has been posed.

Unless she wants to quit, why would she? She works for the president. That's her employment. It doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks about her, does it?

Why should she care if anyone wants her to quit her job? Why should I care either? I don't want the job and couldn't get it if I wanted it anyway. Why is this even a question unless we are trying to psychologically figure out what she wants?

can't stand the bitch or her holier than thou father
but the truth is, she has grown into that thankless position
recognize that she never has an audience exceeding the size of one
that is who she is appealing to, and she does it well
goebbels would be very proud of her

Sarah Sander Resign? why? because the OP thinks she should? This crap is getting old. We have major problems in this country, starting threads over superfluous crap like this one isn't helpful. But then again most on this forum lack substance.

Why should she resign?

She's doing a great job for her boss Street Pimp Agent Orange.

I won't say she's the best hire he ever made, but she's right up there.

She just does what her boss wants her to do. The problem isn’t the press secretary.

True, the lack of integrity in the WH starts with Trump himself. Monkey see, monkey do.

Back
Top Bottom