• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Should Rosa Parks be burried in capitol hills cemetary?

Sould Rosa Parks be burried in Capitol Hills graveyard?

• Yes

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • No

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Whose Rosa Parks?

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Who cares

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Get some help dude.

jamesrage said:
Now this is the part where I turn this around make you look like your buddies Aryan Imperium and Lucidthots.

What kind of person assumes all welfare recipiants are American of African decent?A racist does that.Nice to see that hipsterdufus thinks only black people are welfare recipiants.I could care less what color the welfare recipiant's skin.

This is not racist.Sijnce when are hippys a race?

Again with the racial stereotypes.You must assume that all black people are looters and thieves to see that post as racist.You must hold your wallet a little tighter when ever you see black people.

I ask again are hippies a race?

What does have to do with racism?

I say the same thing about fake chrisitians who want Go taken out of hteir schools.Judiams is a religion not a birth right.

the UN is full of ******s and there is nothing racist about that.
If you are in PETA,ALF, or ELF you are a ****en retard.
I do not care about other countries,reguardless of the population's color of skin.

Malcolm was a racist,you want to ****en lie to you and tell that he was not a racist bastard?

What the fusk does this have to with race?

Here you go again with the racist stereotypes.You think all people behind bars are not white?Damn I bet you call the police everytime you see a black person walking down the street you ****en Nazi.

Again you should stop those racial stereotypes.I do not give a **** what country you come from,if you are here illegally get the hell out.You ****en Nazi you must think only <exicans are illegal aliens for you to assume that opposing illegal immigration is racist.

Did you even read the thread this post came out of or did you just there looking at the find all post section of my public profile.When was the last time you seen a cross burn on someone's lawn?Was it yesterday when you was hanging out with your buddies in the white robes and white hoods?

For someone to even think this statement is racist you must have a whole **** load of negative stereotypes stuck in your head.So nazi were you at neo-rally that had all that rioting?

You are one ****ing racist bastard to blame all criminal behavior on people of different skin color.

The only thing you have proven is that you are the ****en racist with all your negative racial stereotypes.The only people to think what I have said to be racist are people who buy into all the racialstereo type garbage.
Is the democrat party going back to the days of Reconstruction?

So why don't you be a good Nazi that you are and follow the advice of this picture.
Follow%20your%20leader.GIF

Here is what I think of your buddies

hitlerthedirtyrat4bz.th.jpg

Originally Posted by hipsterdufu
Get some help dude.

Amazing how you tried to acuse others of racism and all you had to do was look in the mirror to find one.

jamesrage said:
Amazing how you tried to acuse others of racism and all you had to do was look in the mirror to find one.

Once again, I apologize, you may be somewhat bull headed, but ur not racist

Originally Posted by HTColeman
Once again, I apologize, you may be somewhat bull headed, but ur not racist

I accept your apology.At least you were not trying to use my comments about hippies when trying to accuse me of being a racist.

Back
Top Bottom