• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should Residents Call Police On Neighbors Due To Covid Violations?

Should Residents Call Police On Neighbors Due To Covid Violations?

• Total voters
Fine with me if you want to run away from what you said. I've come to expect no less from progressives.
and now you double down after lying about what i said.

Trump/Limbaugh/Hannity have taught you well.

Well I will be spending T-Day alone.

Spouse will still be hospitalized and I have no interest in going to our kids house.
Me too. I got two invites, but it's not worth it this year. So what I'm doing is buying all my favorite snacks I never buy, like stuffed celery that I only have at Thanksgiving, and I'll share with my cat.

not man enough to take care of yourself? to do the right thing?
I suppose this is common, sad really.

I learned long ago that there is nothing manly about looking for trouble. Or needling others into fighting your moral crusades for you.

and now you double down after lying about what i said.

Trump/Limbaugh/Hannity have taught you well.
****ing brilliant. Did you think of that off the top of your head? You are so smart and so awesome. You really put me in my place.

And does anyone really wonder why we openly mock the incipidness of progressives?

This includes limiting Thanksgiving in-home gatherings to a maximum of six people from no more than two households.

I had to vote other.

I personally consider this government request for "informers" against fellow citizens for "thought crimes" as a typical aspect of Authoritarian Regimes. I won't do it.

However I cannot dictate how other people should act either. That is also a violation of one's free will, and goes against my belief in one's individual rights.

Having said that, I don't agree with such activity and people should think twice about doing it to one's neighbors. You STILL have to live with them after they are fined, or otherwise punished...and they will remember this at the very least with "turnabout" being "fair play," or something even worse.

While people on both sides of the argument have acted badly, IMO the vast majority these days are those encouraging this kind of social credit/debit monitoring system. This isn't Nazi Germany or Communist China for heavens sake!

Last edited:
And the left have been saying for four years that Trump wanted to be a dictator. Who's the dictator wanting to take away people's rights and throwing them in the slammer for having 7 people together for Thanksgiving? Who's Putin's bitch?
The one term mistake still is of course. Like him Putin also wants as many Americans to die from Covid as possible. The both hate America and Americans equally.
You seem to want the same.

If I reported every covid violation I saw, I'd have to call the cops on the entire neighborhood. It would have to be particularly egregious, and even then I would try to reach out to the neighbor and/or other neighbors before I went that far.

Don't you think that maybe you have a societal obligation to help enforce prudent, needed restrictions during a pandemic for the greater good?
A month ago I was at a very important wedding of 100 people (twice the limit) with not a single mask or any social distancing and none of us got sick. I'm not bragging and I always take precautions, but there is that to keep in mind, too.

A month ago I was at a very important wedding of 100 people (twice the limit) with not a single mask or any social distancing and none of us got sick. I'm not bragging and I always take precautions, but there is that to keep in mind, too.

This is a grossly ignorant post.

God Bless you.

The one term mistake still is of course. Like him Putin also wants as many Americans to die from Covid as possible. The both hate America and Americans equally.
You seem to want the same.

2020 has been a good example of a leftie utopia isn’t it? Everyone fearful of each other, ratting each other out and many more dependent on the government than before. No wonder you make such stupid claims, you don’t want it to end.

2020 has been a good example of a leftie utopia isn’t it? Everyone fearful of each other, ratting each other out and many more dependent on the government than before. No wonder you make such stupid claims, you don’t want it to end.

GSA just caved, where is my “platinum banner?”

How can you say you 'always' take precautions, but not at this wedding? I'm confused.

It's called family.

That is more ****ed up. They should respect each other most and be the first to just place one of their own in jeopardy.

And the left have been saying for four years that Trump wanted to be a dictator. Who's the dictator wanting to take away people's rights and throwing them in the slammer for having 7 people together for Thanksgiving? Who's Putin's bitch?

I thought you guys were supporters of the Police. This is a concrete way they can serve the public, and protect the public from those who are hell bent on keeping this pandemic raging out of control.

This includes limiting Thanksgiving in-home gatherings to a maximum of six people from no more than two households.

I’d call if it was your party. 😆

****ing brilliant. Did you think of that off the top of your head? You are so smart and so awesome. You really put me in my place.

And does anyone really wonder why we openly mock the incipidness of progressives?
and now you change the subject after lying about what i said.

it's like listening to Limbaugh when he took callers.

You don’t have the right to party, and you don’t have the right to break the law.
Read the COTUS instead of crying.

Back
Top Bottom