• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should public restrooms still be segregated by gender?

Should public restrooms still be segregated by gender?

• Total voters
How would a clerk at SBA know if you are a trans or if you are lying to get the loan that you would not get?

Mike Tyson walks in and says, I feel I am a woman. Get I get a loan?

You are the clerk as the SBA. What do you do?

What in the hell.....how did you get from bathrooms to SBA lending and Mike Tyson?

How would a clerk at SBA know if you are a trans or if you are lying to get the loan that you would not get?

Mike Tyson walks in and says, I feel I am a woman. Get I get a loan?

You are the clerk as the SBA. What do you do?
Are you just going to continue and pull these stupid hypotheticals out of your ass?

What in the hell.....how did you get from bathrooms to SBA lending and Mike Tyson?

Because most men claiming to feel like a woman look just like Mike Tyson... duh!

Not enough beers to make that woman look good. Not to mention, when did Mike Tyson become a small business?
When he started biting people's ears off for money, and decided to open the "Mike Tyson's Ear Biting Emporium".

Let me try one more time. Slowly.

When. We. Allow. Self identification. To. Replace. objectively true and verifiable identification, massive fraud will follow. Hence, the SBA where true gender really matters. This. Was. Just. An. Example.

Restrooms will be just a little bump on the road. But that is how this gender bulls*** will filter into the society - from feeeeling sorry for some confused sickos.

Ok, someone who is not actually trans, claiming they're a woman when they're not, would be fraud no different than if I claimed to be black (I'm not) to get a particular scholarship.

And if the only thing that makes someone trans is them saying they are then what?

When. We. Allow. Self identification. To. Replace. objectively true and verifiable identification, massive fraud will follow. Hence, the SBA where true gender really matters. This. Was. Just. An. Example.

Restrooms will be just a little bump on the road. But that is how this gender bulls*** will filter into the society - from feeeeling sorry for some confused sickos.
It's not self-identification. Transgender people suffer from a condition called "gender dysphoria", and either identifying with the gender they choose to, hormone treatment, or a sex-change serve as some of the treatments for this condition. They aren't just identifying as a man or woman just for no reason at all.

And this only affects less than 1% of the population. The vast, vast, vast majority of people will not ever have to run into this type of issue.

Because the SBA stopped granting loans to men?

I've worked with SBA lenders for the last 8 years. I never recall any of them demanding that the applicant pull down his pants or pull up her skirt to verify gender.

Video language rated R

What. A. Bunch. of. Hooey.

How come that never happened in Canada? We did the washroom thing at least ten years ago. Maybe 15.

Back
Top Bottom