• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should public restrooms still be segregated by gender?

Should public restrooms still be segregated by gender?

• Total voters
In your "I want to see your dick" scenario, the homo who would dare to go beyond "see" would very likely end up in an ER.

In the ladies restroom, it would very likely be a girl who would need medical intervention.

A large portion of the child sexual predators are men who prey upon boys rather than girls.
If anything, restrooms should be segregated by age, with adults and older adolescents in one restroom, and children and younger adolescents in the other restroom.

A large portion of the child sexual predators are men who prey upon boys rather than girls.
If anything, restrooms should be segregated by age, with adults and older adolescents in one restroom, and children and younger adolescents in the other restroom.

Makes perfect sense to me.

...because his daughter had a couple of six packs of Budweiser?

How absurd can you get? A man who has been drinking that much should not be going to his daughter's school in the first place. This is not a likely to happen scenario, in any way. And it could happen with or without bathroom laws being enforced that the described father is arrested. He's drunk in an elementary school building.

Let's take your excellent example a step further. A hairy dude is visiting his 8-year-old daughter's school. All of a sudden, he needs to go pee pee because he just had one six pack of Bud too many. But today he feels he is a girl so he goes straight to the restroom where the little girls do what comes naturally.

Here are possible responses from liberals: (1) that's hypothetical, (2) until he commits a crime, no harm, (3) you are a homophobe, (4) girls can scream very loudly...

Did I miss anything?

Besides all the crap you posted, it appears that you aren't even really much aware of how schools normally do visitors, especially now days. He wouldn't make it past the receptionist drunk. Adults use a separate restroom than the students in a lot of schools. He can't just decide to visit his kid at school and get free access to anywhere. It doesn't work that way.

I think it is a distraction and not as big of a deal as the politicians in DC and NC are making it out to be.

Non I finally understand why women make bad comedians. They have no sense of humor and take everything literally.

Sure you don't want to make it that only LGBT folks get to use stalls? :roll:

Well, I'm not sure who you are that you think you have the right to give anyone "a taste of their own medicine" but you did tell me once that if I ever had my religious freedom rights violated I shouldn't have any recourse and I should just suck it up. You can't ever be pissy about someone wanting to force feed your own obviously very bitter medicine since that is what you advocate.

do you understand the concept of revenge? Someone wrongs another, and then is harmed in response. Preposterous hypothetical like you challenge me with are worthless, when there's actual violations of civil rights occurring in entire states. I'm not interested in such a challenge either when you seem to criticize the hell out of any organized response at all to those violations.

While you seem to agree with me on the way things *should* be, words and opinions alone cannot end as a threat complete bullies like the republican party and their voters in north carolina. I've been criticizing obama all week for such impotence - "hey i oppose this law but KEEP TOURING AND SPENDING IN NORTH CAROLINA AND I WON'T DO A SINGLE THING ABOUT THIS, WHY CAN'T WE ALL BE FRENZ, SOMEONE CALL THE CARE BEARS"

Yeah that is not the kind of 'support' we need right now. What i will agree with obama on is even a talk show host like ellen has done far more for gay rights, which as a supposed 'ally' with as much power as he has, is quite pathetic indeed. Hell, bruce springsteen has been more useful. Talk about blown opportunities to make a difference

Back
Top Bottom