• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should people still be wearing masks everywhere? Are they?

I consider genetically engineered experimental vaccines to be a higher risk than covid. I got them because I was misinformed into thinking that would protect my friends and relatives who have risk factors. It doesn't. So I was sick for months for no reason.

Sure you were. Just like you got busted out about being “forced” to get vaxxed and the 2nd shot “side effects”. You can play other people but I doubt your stories.

I consider genetically engineered experimental vaccines to be a higher risk than covid. I got them because I was misinformed into thinking that would protect my friends and relatives who have risk factors. It doesn't. So I was sick for months for no reason.

Time to first lie.

First sentence.

When you go out, what percentage of people do you see are still wearing masks?

Are you still wearing one when you go out? Do you think everyone should still be wearing them? Inside, outside, schools, other specific places?

Please discuss.

For me, I don't wear one anymore anywhere. I see a handful of people, maybe, when I'm out and about wearing them but it's pretty much over here.
Lots still wear masks here but mostly just in stores that say that masks are required. A few more are not wearing masks than before but they are kinda looked at like assholes, since it is the store policy that they are ignoring. Other than certain stores I never wear a mask, although I have one on me at all times.

Should they? That's a choice of an individual. Do they really need to wear a mask?
It is not the choice of the individual if it is the store policy...

If it is out in public spaces? of course they can choose to not wear a mask..

why would anyone were a mask? as the experts here have stated, COVID was over in late 2020.
Because it helps stop the spread germs and because Covid is not the only thing out there.....

Mask use has almost entirely stopped where I live. I see maybe 1% of people wearing them, with the exception of employees who are likely still wearing them due to store policy.

I've stopped wearing mine unless required. I think they're unnecessary in most places, with the exception of medical settings or places that have a high concentration of high-risk individuals like nursing homes or convalescent care facilities.

Do you disagree with what was shown in the video or is this garden variety antivaxxer/antimasker rage at a shibboleth being shattered?

I don’t care how many masks people wear or don’t wear. I think you should wear a bucket

I am an asthmatic - and an ICU nurse. I wear a mask 12 hours a day . Top that with a shield.

I am alive.

So are my co workers.
You also have the luxury of tossing your mask for free and getting another one at any time you want. Regular people don't do that.

BTW, can you name a state that did demonstrably better WITH masks than a State where there were no mask nazis?

You also have the luxury of tossing your mask for free and getting another one at any time you want. Regular people don't do that.

So what?

BTW, can you name a state that did demonstrably better WITH masks than a State where there were no mask nazis?

There never were "mask nazis" so your question is stupid.

Back
Top Bottom