• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should People In a LOONEY BIN Vote and be on JURIES?

SailaWay

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Seems like our wise founders said no to both.. but did say that juries should be representative of your peers

Should people ONLY in a looney bin judge another person in a looney BIN?

Just HOW can a nation survive when not having a wisdom test for voters and for juries?

How can a jury representative of the defense where all are thieves.. all are murderers.. How can that system NOT destroy a nation?

Our wise founders seems to have wanted ONLY the most wise to make decisions and vote and be on juries... why has that changed?

Seems like our wise founders said no to both.. but did say that juries should be representative of your peers

Should people ONLY in a looney bin judge another person in a looney BIN?

Just HOW can a nation survive when not having a wisdom test for voters and for juries?

How can a jury representative of the defense where all are thieves.. all are murderers.. How can that system NOT destroy a nation?

Our wise founders seems to have wanted ONLY the most wise to make decisions and vote and be on juries... why has that changed?

because the party that caters to the stupid wanted to win and there are more low wattage voters than smart ones

because the party that caters to the stupid wanted to win and there are more low wattage voters than smart ones

No, there's exactly the same number of below average and above average.
Do retarded adults have the right to carry guns?

if they have not been adjudicated mentally incompetent or have other disqualifying features

the IQ expert prof lynn does show 3 categories the low.. the middle and the top he shows with respect to gender and race

with gender he shows how the men are more on the extremes the very low and very high and the women all bunched close together in the middle... he gives a 5 point difference to males over females with IQ's BUT THE big thing is the higher the level the more and more men so he would be saying if there were a wisdom test to find the highest level it would be nearly all males..

a retarded person is one with the very low IQ's BUT would that make a 100 IQ person retarded to a 160 IQ person? SO, why does an 100 IQ vote means the same as a 160 IQ VOTER?

The Founders seemed to be saying through action and deed, that the key to a successful Republic required that the decision makers had something to win and something to lose, the modern term "having skin in the game." By the time Women's Suffrage rolled around, the Greek model of a democratic republic was already being watered down. Too bad! I guess the good news is that we still have a place to call home, broken windows and all.

Because America is all about the more.

We dont give a **** about better.

We so used to be better.

Standards we had.

Can't do now.

We suck.

:screwy

Last edited:
the IQ expert prof lynn does show 3 categories the low.. the middle and the top he shows with respect to gender and race

with gender he shows how the men are more on the extremes the very low and very high and the women all bunched close together in the middle... he gives a 5 point difference to males over females with IQ's BUT THE big thing is the higher the level the more and more men so he would be saying if there were a wisdom test to find the highest level it would be nearly all males..

a retarded person is one with the very low IQ's BUT would that make a 100 IQ person retarded to a 160 IQ person? SO, why does an 100 IQ vote means the same as a 160 IQ VOTER?
So according to you, it would seem Asian American votes should carry the most weight?

So according to you, it would seem Asian American votes should carry the most weight?

Again, if the key requisite was having skin in the game and and being as dedicated to the concept of a free and sovereign nation as our framers were, it probably wouldn't matter if the Big Cheeses were Green, Pink, or Blue. If they were smart enough to run a computer as complicated as this one has turned out to be, I'd say sure, Come On Down!

Should People In a LOONEY BIN Vote and be on JURIES?

Yes, but only in imaginary trials and elections.

Again, if the key requisite was having skin in the game and and being as dedicated to the concept of a free and sovereign nation as our framers were, it probably wouldn't matter if the Big Cheeses were Green, Pink, or Blue. If they were smart enough to run a computer as complicated as this one has turned out to be, I'd say sure, Come On Down!
Of course.

I'm just trying to see what the OP is up to, here.

Remember women COULD own property during the founders time but could NOT VOTE.... so the reason was not because of property or skin in the game... it was the ability to gain and hold something very valuable a real need /////property so that one can grow their food so that means the founders wanted ONLY the most wise to vote and be on juries... IN modern times now we could make a wisdom test for voters and ones on juries which would go with the founders INTENT for only the most wise

by the ways asians have similar iQ's but in a different format... more with the memory part and less with the logic part... we know this thru who wins wars by inventions so to understand better test for the logic part of the IQ

Last edited:
Because America is all about the more.

We dont give a **** about better.

We so used to be better.

Standards we had.

Can't do now.

We suck.

:screwy

I'd give up on the haiku if I were you.
Political haiku, anyway. Try goldfish or cherry blossoms or somesuch.

The whole damn country is worthy of the loony bin right now so I'd say yes, since they'd be peers and all. :D

Of course, and considering the fact I've been in a "loony bin" before - and have met good people in the "loony bin" before - I find this post highly offensive.

Back
Top Bottom