• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should Paid posters posting an agenda be considered as SPAM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if it's an issue where all of the independents are on one side and everyone else is on the other side?

How about a case like that?

Fill us in.

how can you be an independent if all on one side?

Paid advertisers is spam///// so is Paid Posters posting an agenda also considered as SPAM?

What would be the clues to look for with this issue?? one would be a TON of posts and another would be no posts on any other important parts of life in a forum..

what happens when a poster is doing this but hiding their agenda? Other posters assume they are also trying to understand issues and they debate with posters trying also to understand . This hiding takes up a ton of time and its just a waste of time debating paid agenda posters.

:shock:

What?

:2wave:

to identify the problem one has to understand the clues.a very big clue is listing yourself as a moderate and posting ALL against one side.. a moderate is mostly 50-50

Sir, you need to back your play. There are any number of posters on this forum with thousands of posts each who list themselves as moderates. Most of them I respect even though we do not always agree. I've never really thought about it, but I can't think of a single poster I consider a spammer.

Sir, you need to back your play. There are any number of posters on this forum with thousands of posts each who list themselves as moderates. Most of them I respect even though we do not always agree. I've never really thought about it, but I can't think of a single poster I consider a spammer.

moderates are moderates.. they will post accordingly.. the RED FLAG comes when all posts are on one side

moderates are moderates.. they will post accordingly.. the RED FLAG comes when all posts are on one side

Time to back up what you say. Do you have even one example?

Time to back up what you say. Do you have even one example?

that is the back up right THERE.....which way is best to fool?? pretending to be a moderate or listing you are on the side that you post on all the time? if you post yu are a conservative and yu post against liberals NO FOOLING THERE... IF you list yourself as moderate and all your posts is for liberalism against conservatism. then you are a LIBERAL TRYING TO FOOL... NoT hard to understand

Paid advertisers is spam///// so is Paid Posters posting an agenda also considered as SPAM?

What would be the clues to look for with this issue?? one would be a TON of posts and another would be no posts on any other important parts of life in a forum..

what happens when a poster is doing this but hiding their agenda? Other posters assume they are also trying to understand issues and they debate with posters trying also to understand . This hiding takes up a ton of time and its just a waste of time debating paid agenda posters.
If the Mods can prove to themselves that someone is a Paid Poster then that poster should be banned, permanently. Paid posters go against what sites like this are about, everyday people sharing and discussing ideas and the issues of the day, the shills can go off and start blogs on their own or work for their masters media outlets. My 2 cents.

that is the back up right THERE.....which way is best to fool?? pretending to be a moderate or listing you are on the side that you post on all the time? if you post yu are a conservative and yu post against liberals NO FOOLING THERE... IF you list yourself as moderate and all your posts is for liberalism against conservatism. then you are a LIBERAL TRYING TO FOOL... NoT hard to understand

So, no you don't.

If the Mods can prove to themselves that someone is a Paid Poster then that poster should be banned, permanently. Paid posters go against what sites like this are about, everyday people sharing and discussing ideas and the issues of the day, the shills can go off and start blogs on their own or work for their masters media outlets. My 2 cents.

i saw one that was clearly a paid shill trying to fool on one site... he had the most posts by far....showing a fake picture of a normal white so called red neck texan.. and then posting non stop about how bad jews and judaism is.. and goes back to early years on all the issues of jews and muslims

Paid shills may indeed target busy forums and pretend they are NOT just one side in order to fool easier

So, no you don't.

PROOF of anything is not just ink on paper saying so... proof comes from the highest logics saying something is proof.. this is why a very high logical thinking ability test for voters is so important

i saw one that was clearly a paid shill trying to fool on one site... he had the most posts by far....showing a fake picture of a normal white so called red neck texan.. and then posting non stop about how bad jews and judaism is.. and goes back to early years on all the issues of jews and muslims

Paid shills may indeed target busy forums and pretend they are NOT just one side in order to fool easier
My favorites, and easiest to spot are the Russian agents, on some sites they are very active. But yes watching peoples posts tells you whether someone is pretending or for real, the hard ones and usually not imposters are the moderates since they will not always support a conservative or liberal pov since they tend to hold both ideologies based on the specific topic.

My favorites, and easiest to spot are the Russian agents, on some sites they are very active. But yes watching peoples posts tells you whether someone is pretending or for real, the hard ones and usually not imposters are the moderates since they will not always support a conservative or liberal pov since they tend to hold both ideologies based on the specific topic.

yes if moderates sometimes goes against conservatives and sometimes against liberals very hard to tell if they may be paid shills

what is easy tho is listing yourself as a moderate and then posting ALL against one side

PROOF of anything is not just ink on paper saying so... proof comes from the highest logics saying something is proof.. this is why a very high logical thinking ability test for voters is so important

Not so. Logic saying something is speculation or opinion if you prefer. Proof is proof.

Not so. Logic saying something is speculation or opinion if you prefer. Proof is proof.

NO it is logic that decides WHAT IS PROOF

how can you be an independent if all on one side?

Where does it say that all of the independents can't jump on one side or the other?

I've never seen that written down anywhere.

Maybe you could post a link.

I'll be surprised if you find one.

:lol:

NO it is logic that decides WHAT IS PROOF

basicly make a very high logical thinking ability test and if one scores the highest.. their PROOF WILL BE PROOF

Where does it say that all of the independents can't jump on one side or the other?

I've never seen that written down anywhere.

Maybe you could post a link.

I'll be surprised if you find one.

by saying independent you are saying you are both sides at times

basicly make a very high logical thinking ability test and if one scores the highest.. their PROOF WILL BE PROOF

Name a person who can grade that test whose judgement will be accepted by everyone.

The clock is ticking.

Moderator's Warning:
Closed for moderator review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom