• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should Obama visit New Zealand?

Should Obama visit New Zealand?

• Yes

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

marcus903

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Obama eyes New Zealand trip

It appears that Barack Obama is about to plan a visit to New Zealand soon and I think the New Zealanders will be in for a little treat once that trips comes to mind.

oh, did i mention that Key is Obama's golf buddy?

Sure, why the hell not.

I guess no cuz more sheep than humans in there.

It appears that Barack Obama is about to plan a visit to New Zealand soon and I think the New Zealanders will be in for a little treat once that trips comes to mind.

I have no idea what the point of this thread is, and I'm not embarrassed to admit it.

I'm assuming that if he goes, he'll mainly be there to work, and might try to fit in a round of golf on the side. I've got no problems with that.

How many millions of tax payer dollars does this golf trip cost?

Everytime he flies somewhere he has to take a massive entourage (and other planes) with him that costs 's' loads of taxpayer money.

Has he never heard of XBox Live? Can't he golf in Australia when he is at the G20 summit? He just has to fly over to New Zealand?

The economy that he takes credit for reviving lost 30,000 jobs for all American males between 25-54 (prime money making years) over the last 12 months...and this guy thinks he deserves a multi-million dollar golf vacation?

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t09.htm

Last edited:
According to New Zealanders I met in the Grand Canyon, it's topography is much like Hawaii, just a much quieter scene. As for vacations, Obama is still well behind both Bushes and Reagan, just as with executive orders .

Who cares? What's with this issue of a New Zealand visit? They're an ally. Close to Australia. What's the big deal?

Lucky! I've always wanted to see the really far-flung colonies.

Is there something wrong with the President of the United States visiting allied nations?

... and most Kiwis don't give a rats ass about Obama, just so you know.

Who cares? What's with this issue of a New Zealand visit? They're an ally. Close to Australia. What's the big deal?

Not that close to Australia... but I see your point.

... and Kiwis and the Aussies have a long standing feud.

I guess no cuz more sheep than humans in there.

There are 4.45 million people and 35 million sheep... so?

How many millions of tax payer dollars does this golf trip cost?

Everytime he flies somewhere he has to take a massive entourage (and other planes) with him that costs 's' loads of taxpayer money.

Has he never heard of XBox Live? Can't he golf in Australia when he is at the G20 summit? He just has to fly over to New Zealand?

The economy that he takes credit for reviving lost 30,000 jobs for all American males between 25-54 (prime money making years) over the last 12 months...and this guy thinks he deserves a multi-million dollar golf vacation?

Table A-9. Selected employment indicators

Sure... why not? Has something recently changed in American politics that will hold him (the President) accountable?

Why? What happend in NZ?

Nothing ever happens in New Zealand... except for the Christchurch earth quake in 2011/2012.

There is a lot of rain... it is raining and cold right now. Some kids are doing the Haka... that is something. New Zealand is the first nation to see the sun rise... that is something.

Go party with sheeps.

They can't drink, dance or drive a car... they are no fun.

My ex-wife had a sheep and used to transport it in her mini-van until it freaked once and starting kicking, cracking a few windows! :lol:

What an idiot.

They can't drink, dance or drive a car... they are no fun.

My ex-wife had a sheep and used to transport it in her mini-van until it freaked once and starting kicking, cracking a few windows! :lol:

What an idiot.

More cows in Idaho than humans - same principle.

More cows in Idaho than humans - same principle.

ummm... what? I thought you were making a joke. Are you making an argument that humans that live in an area where a particular animal outnumbers them need to party with said animal?

Back
Top Bottom