• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should Obama visit New Zealand?

Should Obama visit New Zealand?

• Yes

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Obama should move to New Zealand, permanently.

You are just another American attempting to create problems for innocent people around the world, apparently.

ummm... what? I thought you were making a joke. Are you making an argument that humans that live in an area where a particular animal outnumbers them need to party with said animal?

Yeah, dance with cows.

Sure...why not? Let him show NZ some Obama-love. Heck, he can visit and reassure that EPA guy while he's at it.

If he visits New Zealand, will he bring them free Obamaphones and hand them out like Santa Claus?

Sorry, but Obama being anywhere but here in the U.S. is the best situation to me. :)

Well, at least here he would not be in office...

Well, at least here he would not be in office...

Not right away, but in a year or two the New Zealand citizens may fall in love with the fact that he is a minority who speaks well and elect him president. It could happen. :)

Not right away, but in a year or two the New Zealand citizens may fall in love with the fact that he is a minority who speaks well and elect him president. It could happen. :)

I am not going to let you ruin my day... at least he can't let Mexicans invade this nation as easily though I sure as hell do miss a good Mexican restaurant. There are only a few and they are about 5 hours away.

LOL u seem to be too serious tonight.

Au Contraire... I am being quite the sarcastic jerk. ;)

...and it is only 2 in the afternoon here.

I am not going to let you ruin my day... at least he can't let Mexicans invade this nation as easily though I sure as hell do miss a good Mexican restaurant. There are only a few and they are about 5 hours away.

Taco Bell, the Cantina Burrito with steak kicks ass! Try it!

Yes he should visit New Zealand but the real question is, could he STAY in New Zealand.

That would be fantastic.

Taco Bell, the Cantina Burrito with steak kicks ass! Try it!

Taco Bell is not what I had in mind ... quality Mexican is what I miss. I can make that quality Mexican at home as I am an ex-restaurant cook, but it isn't the same.

Yeah, plenty easy for any Westerners, really. It's just so far away and I can't seem to justify the expense when I haven't even seen Greece or Morocco or India yet.

And it is a big expense... go see Greece first... hell, I would. We are just a beautiful farming and jungle island with some mountains... The real Alps dwarf our Southern Alps.

Back
Top Bottom