• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should Obama or Bush get credit for this?

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Or even Clinton?

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 45
  • globaltemp.jpg
    globaltemp.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 46
Why would any president get credit for that?

EDIT: I'll rephrase my question. Why SHOULD any president get credit for this?

Perhaps you should credit Al Gore - I'm sure there's some correlation between the upticks in temperature and the occasions on which Al and all his global warming pimps are flying off in their private jets to some exotic locale to have a hot air gabfest. It's a shame that the man who created the internet hasn't figured out how to have a virtual meeting on his invention yet.

Apparently the President of the United States has three giant levers on his desk, labled:

1) Gas prices
2) Jobs
3) Global Temperature

Damn that Obama for setting "jobs" to low and "gas prices" to high! What a fiendish plot to ensure his party takes ultimate power: stop global warming, kill jobs, and raise gas prices. All of these things help you politically!

Apparently the President of the United States has three giant levers on his desk, labled:

1) Gas prices
2) Jobs
3) Global Temperature

Damn that Obama for setting "jobs" to low and "gas prices" to high! What a fiendish plot to ensure his party takes ultimate power: stop global warming, kill jobs, and raise gas prices. All of these things help you politically!

Obama ran for pres on all 3 of those issues. He wanted higher gas prices so he gets an A there. On jobs he gets an F. On global temps I guess we could give him an A because the climate has not become any warmer at all on his watch. :lol:

Or even Clinton?

67153731d1379431385-should-obama-bush-get-credit-globaltemp.jpg

Think about if we put the temperatures in the image, in absolute terms.

14.37 C + 273.15 = 287.52 Kelvin

14.45 C + 273.15 = 287.60 Kelvin

287.6/287.52 = 1.000287

This means the temperature over this period of time has increased by 0.0287%.

Wow... Almost 0.03%!

Back
Top Bottom