• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Should Nazi's be allowed on the forums?

Should Nazi's AKA White Trask Skinheads be allowed on the forums?

• Of course not they are Nazi racist scum

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Of course not they are ****ing Nazi's

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Of course not they represent evil incarnate through Genocide and Murder

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Yes! Selbstverständlich sollen wir wir sind überlegen!

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
It was perfectly clear. You people just need to have better comprehension. American reading level is what...5th grade average.

nefarious_plot said:
Unbeliveable.

So what do people just get this moderator **** so you have to read to there stupid ****?

Actually, I believe the problem is your language skills.

Which would explain why the vast majority of your posts are incomprehensible. And you have the audacity to insult our language skills. :lol:

To those that cant read they arent.

If you cant read them shut the **** up and dont respond to them.

nefarious_plot said:
To those that cant read they arent.

If you cant read them shut the **** up and dont respond to them.

Oh well, sure. Whatever you say. Although if you want people who can't read your posts to not respond, you'll be talking to yourself very soon. Although, I have a feeling you do already...

nefarious_plot said:
It was perfectly clear. You people just need to have better comprehension. American reading level is what...5th grade average.

I was able to find three grammatical errors in these three sentence fragments alone, and it's the 'stupid americans,' who can't read? Well all right then, I might not be able to read but you're still a biggoted piece of Euro trash ****. So, I don't care, just bite me, na na.

they cant respond and they can read it. You just ****ing babling on. shut the **** up already. This is a waste of ****ing time. Stupid ****ing hicks. You cant read anything. there has been anything but bullshit childish nonesence responded anyway. And your ont contributing jack **** to any thread anywhere.

superskippy said:
Ya know he's kinda funny once you get past the Racism, and the Stupid.

Well, he makes me laugh, but it's more at him that with him.

Kelzie said:
Well, he makes me laugh, but it's more at him that with him.
YBut you show no inteligence whatsover. Your babling on like a social line. Your a ****ing idiot and hes a murderous ****ing scum. Neither of show a hint of having a brain your stinking ****ing heads. And nothing either has posted has the worth of a pile of dog ****. One flat liar and one air headed loser that needs to find contact with sometthing other then a computer.

Pathetic.

nefarious_plot said:
YBut you show no inteligence whatsover. Your babling on like a social line. Your a ****ing idiot and hes a murderous ****ing scum. Neither of show a hint of having a brain your stinking ****ing heads. And nothing either has posted has the worth of a pile of dog ****. One flat liar and one air headed loser that needs to find contact with sometthing other then a computer.

Pathetic.

Says the kid who yells at people over the internet. :lol:

Kelzie said:
Well I would have responded if I could have figured out what you were saying. And it might be clear to you, but the rest of us aren't "privileged" :)lol: ) enough to hear the conversation that is going on inside your head.

As opposed to me, who types for all to hear what's going on inside mine. Note to self: Self, I've got to stop doing that....oh damn!

Kelzie said:
Says the kid who yells at people over the internet. :lol:
idiot. get a life. Find a tuperware or something ****ing moron. You dont yell when you type. you are so dissassociated from reality you can see that? This is poltical forum So far this thread isnt any poltics. jesus your braindead.

nefarious_plot said:
idiot. get a life. Find a tuperware or something ****ing moron. You dont yell when you type. you are so dissassociated from reality you can see that? This is poltical forum So far this thread isnt any poltics. jesus your braindead.
When will someone shoot this ****ing prick and put him out of our ****ing misery,****ing arsehole!
I can see it now,little wooded area makarov to the base of the skull,*BANG*your'e dead mother ****er!

Last edited:
Androvski said:
When will someone shoot this ****ing prick and put him out of our ****ing misery,****ing arsehole!
I can see it now,little wooded area makarov to the base of the skull,*BANG*your'e dead mother ****er!

But his insults are so witty.

His debate so thought provoking.

Notice I haven't top tenned him yet?

He keeps giving me more.

It will be up there with "The Great Monkey Fiasco".

I'm teasing my self.

It's gonna be a good one.

I had drunk half a bottle of rum when I wrote that last night,well I suppose a drunken man speaks a sober man's mind!

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
ya we do call them that too, and don't forget terrorists, but the fact remains that the old world is full of commies, nazis and terrorists so you quit being one (commie I mean) and we'll quit calling you one ... deal?

I have no problems with people calling me a commie or nazis,a nazi. What i meant was that many people think liberals are commies.they are no more commies than conservatives are nazis.

superskippy said:
Do you think Nazi's or if you will White Trash Skinheads, should be allowed to engage in debate on these forums? After all they seem to lack the ability to introduce reasonble opinion, but far more importantly they are ****ing Nazi's.

Thanks for taking a look.

I happen to like the fact that they are in this forum because it just demonstrates the evils of Conservatism to all of us and most especially to the party that is resembles nazi political ideology the most: The Republicans.

Back
Top Bottom