• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Should Nazi's be allowed on the forums?

Should Nazi's AKA White Trask Skinheads be allowed on the forums?

• Of course not they are Nazi racist scum

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Of course not they are ****ing Nazi's

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Of course not they represent evil incarnate through Genocide and Murder

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Yes! Selbstverständlich sollen wir wir sind überlegen!

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
Trajan Octavian Titus said:
how about in Aushwitz, it certainly didn't take place in the German POW camps in the U.S. not like you nazi bastards did to my U.S. brethren in the POW camps!

Really? Explain!

The US has done much worse things than This Petty Iraqi Attack or Afgahnastan, SOOOO Much Imperialism and Death Preceded it, I think its actually going down a few levels! In the late 19th-Early 20th Century it was quiet bad..

vergiss said:
Actually, I think they prefer to call their enemies homosexual.

What are you saying? People who preach white supremacy and idolise Hitler aren't Nazis? :lol:

Nope, They can also be called: KKK People (They Idolize Hitler for Something else or For Crushing Opposing religion: Jews, and Allowing the Pope To reign still and live) or People who are really racist, or favor mass murderers. Not Just Nazis.

nefarious_plot said:
I agree with most of what you said except this:

"The anti-American is anyone not born in America, as they aren't American citizens."

Legal immigrants are citzens. What about america's lap dogs like Blair?

Yes, forgot legalized citezens. thanks for pointing that out. Blair may be his bitch, but he has to suck serious Cheney to become a citizen.

Just to find outa bit of your view on things, Aryan Imperiam. Do you hate all or any ethnicity? I;m friends with someone who knows a Nazi who only hates blacks, not perticularly anyone else. Do you have a complete Nazi belief, or just Arayan superiority. In other words, do you advocate the genocide of ethnic groups, such as Jews or Blacks? Blunt, yes, but just want to know.

superskippy said:
but far more importantly they are ****ing Nazi's.
Very intelligent discussion.

I know it's redundent, again, but one never tires of mocking Nazi's, so I'll drop this here also.......

From the home office of where it's always in vogue to dis Nazi's,

Yet another Top Ten things to do with dead Nazi's,

10.Dead Nazi on the left, dead KKK clansman on the right, wala, complimentary bookends.
9.Eviscerate them, stuff with treats, wala, Barmitzva Pinata.
8.Keep a few in the truck during winter for extra weight. And if you do get stuck, throw them under the tires, they're great for traction.
7.Catapult ammunition.
6.Contrary to popular belief, they are no good as targets at gun ranges. I mean who would want to waste ammo on DEAD Nazi's.
5.Dress in little boys clothes, put under a box with one end held up by a stick with a string attached to the stick. You hold the other end of string out of sight of the box and be ready to yank. Wala, a Michael Jackson trap.
4.Blind date for that ugly cousin you don't really like.
3.Punching bag replacements.
2.Keep one in the freezer. Whenever the kids do something stupid, show them the dead Nazi and say, "You want to end up like him?"

And the number one thing to do with dead Nazi's,

1.Speed bumps.

teacher said:
I know it's redundent, again, but one never tires of mocking Nazi's, so I'll drop this here also.......

From the home office of where it's always in vogue to dis Nazi's,

Yet another Top Ten things to do with dead Nazi's,

10.Dead Nazi on the left, dead KKK clansman on the right, wala, complimentary bookends.
9.Eviscerate them, stuff with treats, wala, Barmitzva Pinata.
8.Keep a few in the truck during winter for extra weight. And if you do get stuck, throw them under the tires, they're great for traction.
7.Catapult ammunition.
6.Contrary to popular belief, they are no good as targets at gun ranges. I mean who would want to waste ammo on DEAD Nazi's.
5.Dress in little boys clothes, put under a box with one end held up by a stick with a string attached to the stick. You hold the other end of string out of sight of the box and be ready to yank. Wala, a Michael Jackson trap.
4.Blind date for that ugly cousin you don't really like.
3.Punching bag replacements.
2.Keep one in the freezer. Whenever the kids do something stupid, show them the dead Nazi and say, "You want to end up like him?"

1.Speed bumps.
yawwwwn. This is lame.

Like you didn't know it was coming,

From the home office dead center of the bulleye of those who hate me,

Top Ten things to do with live Nazi's.

10.Start a thread about whether Nazi's should be allowed to post. Draw the Goosesteppers in. Then mock them while you giggle your ass off that they have no response. Then use appropriately......
9.Scare the French.
8.Answer the riddle of eons: Who wins, live Nazi's of hungry Jewish cannibals.
7.The more I think, the greater the scientific value Nazi's have. They can answer another question. Which plumps more on the grill. Ball Park franks or live Nazi's.
6.Culinary school can use them for schishkabob skewer practice.
5.Moving target practice for my monkey army feces flinging range.
4.Pink tutu over full dress Gestapo uniform always a crowd pleaser, and a major turn on for other Nazi's.
3.A live Nazi squirming under a pile of dead Nazi's helps keep the compost aerated. For a while. But then you just get another live Nazi. And we here at Debate Politics know just where to find them. Stupid Nazi's.
2.Place trussed up screaming Nazis on a stolen camels. Stampede towards open desert. Arabs follow trying to retrieve their stolen camels. Soon you have dead Nazi's, (which have many uses), dead Arabs, (no real use yet, because I haven't done that top ten yet, man this just feeds on itself). Go collect your dead Nazi's and camels. Sell the dead Nazi's for the preapproved uses, buy live ones, put on camels, repeat. Sooner or later your Nazi and Arab problem is solved. And a bunch of free camels. Who as it turns out make great steads for monkeys. Then you turn your camel riding monkeys on the French. Talk about a win/win.

And the number one use for live Nazi's,

1.Gay live Nazi (all of them) bait.

I'd like to take this time to thank Aryan Imperium for putting me onto Nazi abuse.

Just for you neferious snot.....

From within the circle of smack,

Top Ten things to do with dead Nazi's,

10.Plug Levies.
9.Pick your favorite recipe, substitute dead Nazi's for the meat, (see that Kelzie?). They taste slightly more arrogant than chicken, (though less arrogant than the French) and have a stupid after taste.
8. Solve the age old question, who makes a bigger mess when dropped from great heights, dead Nazi's or wine bloated Frenchman.
7.Which reminds me that which must always be pointed out. France sucks.
6.Targets on my monkey army's feces flinging range. (Monkeys are 17% more accurate when aiming at dead Nazi's than the conventional targets, cheese drinking beret wearing Frenchman).
5.Crash test dummies for really unsafe cars.
4.Dance partners for the truly ugly.
3.Equally intelligent bridge partners for Billo.
2.Dates for live Nazi's.

1.Bait for Jewfish.

I think I'll go repost this somewhere on this site where Nazi's hang out.

Argonath said:
Just to find outa bit of your view on things, Aryan Imperiam. Do you hate all or any ethnicity? I;m friends with someone who knows a Nazi who only hates blacks, not perticularly anyone else. Do you have a complete Nazi belief, or just Arayan superiority. In other words, do you advocate the genocide of ethnic groups, such as Jews or Blacks? Blunt, yes, but just want to know.

You use the term "hatred" not I:I merely love my race and wish to preserve its uniqueness within nature as one would with any valuable and beautiful species.
What pay is wrong with that? Do you hate white people?
For the record it is my "group", the Aryan race which is being subject to "genocide" by the enforced flooding of Aryan lands with aliens and Untermenschen. You will observe that it is not happening anywhere else, just white countries? Why is that?

there tend to be more Nazi's in predominantly white countries than in predominantly balck ones. interesting reply, though. But, in the case of Aryans being superior, does that mean other races should be eliminated, or just them to leave Aryans alone. Sorry for bluntness, just no other way to put it.

Argonath said:
there tend to be more Nazi's in predominantly white countries than in predominantly balck ones. interesting reply, though. But, in the case of Aryans being superior, does that mean other races should be eliminated, or just them to leave Aryans alone. Sorry for bluntness, just no other way to put it.
The only Nazis are in the immiginations of Americnas that have been saturated with History Channel Footage of Hitler and the yearly springtime showings of Sophie's Choice and Schindler's List.

nefarious_plot said:
The only Nazis are in the immiginations of Americnas that have been saturated with History Channel Footage of Hitler and the yearly springtime showings of Sophie's Choice and Schindler's List.
A f8ucking Mudoerous pig like you comgin fomr a country filled with **** theives liars and scum really doesnt insult me when your pathtei stupid and worthless inhuman ass can do nothign but make 15 some odd posts that say the same idiotic untrue name calling. You miserbale sack of inhuman ****.

nefarious_plot said:
A f8ucking Mudoerous pig like you comgin fomr a country filled with **** theives liars and scum really doesnt insult me when your pathtei stupid and worthless inhuman ass can do nothign but make 15 some odd posts that say the same idiotic untrue name calling. You miserbale sack of inhuman ****.

Why are you insulting yourself?

nefarious_plot said:
Your nothing short of complete idiot. Why dont you find a ****ing tuperware party to babble on. ****ing child.

Strange. Why is it that you are so angry exactly? Can't find your favorite Bratz Doll? My little sister understands your pain.

Seriously, you quoted yourself, and then insulted yourself. What conclusion were we supposed to draw other than a) major split personality disorder, or b) you finally realize the low quality of your post and are just really, really mad at yourself. A or B? Choices, choices.

Kelzie said:
Strange. Why is it that you are so angry exactly? Can't find your favorite Bratz Doll? My little sister understands your pain.

Seriously, you quoted yourself, and then insulted yourself. What conclusion were we supposed to draw other than a) major split personality disorder, or b) you finally realize the low quality of your post and are just really, really mad at yourself. A or B? Choices, choices.
Unbeliveable.

So what do people just get this moderator **** so you have to read to there stupid ****?

nefarious_plot said:
Unbeliveable.

So what do people just get this moderator **** so you have to read to there stupid ****?

Not quite sure what you're saying here...there's probably plenty of websites that will explain the basic tenants of English grammar. I'd advise you check them out. :2wave:

Kelzie said:
Not quite sure what you're saying here...there's probably plenty of websites that will explain the basic tenants of English grammar. I'd advise you check them out. :2wave:
Tpcial cheap discredment bullshit. The usuall way for the ignorant american to dodge things. It was very clear what I said. As if people can understnad your half assed language and peasent accents.

nefarious_plot said:
Tpcial cheap discredment bullshit. The usuall way for the ignorant american to dodge things. It was very clear what I said. As if people can understnad your half assed language and peasent accents.

Well I would have responded if I could have figured out what you were saying. And it might be clear to you, but the rest of us aren't "privileged" :)lol: ) enough to hear the conversation that is going on inside your head.

Back
Top Bottom