• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Should Muslims be permitted to immigrate to the United States

Should Muslims be permitted to immigrate to the United States?

• Yes

Votes: 42 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Another take on the Bali bombings by Christopher Hitchens

26 X World Champs said:
This post ranks right up there with some of the all time stupidest posts ever contributed to this site. Stunning in it's complete detachment from the real world.

I love the unsubstantiated "some have suggested" bullshit.
That is straight out of the Fox News Channel handbook on spreading lies and propaganda.

I also come away from the insanity of this post with the feeling that for anyone to write such nonsense and for anyone to actually believe it shows a total lack of belief in America, our Constitution and each and every one of us.

Ever see the movie "Seven Days in May"? Mule's plot is right out of that film from 1963 or thereabouts.

You know just when you thought the stupidity of the posts stopped at old fashioned hate and prejudice we discover the novel insanity of a post that "some have suggested" would topple our form of government.

Amazing! Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
==========================

You need to read more.

" A particularly fulsome example is the article by Michael Ignatieff
which appeared on May 2, 2004 New York Times Magazine. Here are some excerpts:

Consider the consequences of a second major attack on the mainland United States -- the detonation of a radiological or dirty bomb, perhaps, or a low-yield nuclear device or a chemical strike in a subway. Any of these events could cause death, devastation and panic on a scale that would make 9/11 seem like a pale prelude. After such an attack, a pall of mourning, melancholy, anger and fear would hang over our public life for a generation.

An attack of this sort is already in the realm of possibility. The
recipes for making ultimate weapons are on the Internet, and the
materiel required is available for the right price. Democracies live by free markets, but a free market in everything -- enriched uranium, ricin, anthrax -- will mean the death of democracy. Armageddon is being privatized, and unless we shut down these markets, doomsday will be for sale. Sept. 11, for all its horror, was a conventional attack. We have the best of reasons to fear the fire next time.

A democracy can allow its leaders one fatal mistake -- and that's what 9/11 looks like to many observers -- but Americans will not forgive a second one. A succession of large-scale attacks would pull at the already-fragile tissue of trust that binds us to our leadership and destroy the trust we have in one another. Once the zones of devastation were cordoned off and the bodies buried, we might find ourselves, in short order, living in a national-security state on continuous alert, with sealed borders, constant identity checks and permanent detention camps for dissidents and aliens.

Our constitutional rights might disappear from our courts, while torture might reappear in our interrogation cells. The worst of it is that government would not have to impose tyranny on a cowed populace. We would demand it for our own protection. And if the institutions of our democracy were unable to protect us from our enemies, we might go even further, taking the law into our own hands. We have a history of lynching in this country, and by the time fear and paranoia settled deep in our bones, we might repeat the worst episodes from our past, killing our former neighbors, our onetime friends. (emphasis added)

The coming of martial law to the US in the wake of a new large-scale terror attack was also the theme of Ted Koppel's Nightline broadcast of April 7, 2004. Here Koppel was joined by former terror czar Richard Clarke and the Reagan White House chief of staff Kenneth Duberstein. The broadcast was titled "The Armageddon Plan", and featured questions
of continuity in government (COG) after an attack that had decimated the US Congress.

Koppel asked Duberstein: "Aren't we left for at least the foreseeable future with some sort of martial law anyway?"

Duberstein replied: "You have to suspend rights."

Koppel elaborated: "And during that period, then, and given the sense of panic that is inevitable under circumstances like this, the executive branch of government takes on extraordinary power doesn't it?"

Clarke chimed in: "I think in any war where Washington were destroyed, inevitably, there would be a period of, for lack of a better term, something like martial law." Also taking part in this broadcast was James Mann of the Brookings Institution, author of the new book Rise of the Vulcans: The History of Bush's War Cabinet, published this year by Viking.

(Snip)

The White House now possesses its own "Continuity of Government" Commission, a kind of Committee of Public Safety which appears to be developing plans for the imposition of authoritarian rule. This is a board made up of Establishment worthies, starting with former presidents Carter and Ford, and including such figures as Newt Gingrich, Lloyd Cutler, Alan Simpson, Kenneth Duberstein, Jamie Gorelick (also of the Kean-Hamilton Commission), Tom Foley, Leon Panetta, and Nicholas deB. Katzenbach. This is a bi-partisan body that would seem to be engaged in forming a consensus in the oligarchical elite circles in favor of the need for police state measures to preserve the system...."

(Snip)

http://la.indymedia.org/mail.php?id=112145

Those are just scare tactics. They wouldn't do anything of the sort. We're Americans and we wouldn't take that and they know it. We're too used to freedom that an attempt of that magnitude to take it away would be disastrous for our government. They couldn't arrest all of us.

Gandhi>Bush said:
Those are just scare tactics. They wouldn't do anything of the sort. We're Americans and we wouldn't take that and they know it. We're too used to freedom that an attempt of that magnitude to take it away would be disastrous for our government. They couldn't arrest all of us.
No, they couldn't arrest all of "us" and they wouldn't have to. Nor would they be able to halt or arrest the mob seeking an outlet for their frustration at your expense. If you were to closely look at the experiences of ethnic Germans in this country during either world war, or the experience of ethnic Japanese during WWII, you might be less sanguine. Or you could look at the immediate aftermath of 9/11 and the death of a man in Arizona who was wearing a turban; he was Sikh, not Muslim, but the distinction was irrelevant to the mob.

The veneer of civilized behavior is thin at best and, if the threat is perceived as serious, it will break and Americans will be no better than the Arab street in distinguishing between the innocent and the guilty. The Bush administration recognizes this, and after 9/11 it made commendably heroic efforts to assure the public that (a) the US would respond strongly against the guilty, and (b) that not all Muslims were guilty.

Missouri Mule is quite correct in his assessment. The rights and freedoms you enjoy are entirely dependent on a strong public faith that there is a system in place to provide safety and justice to the citizens; if that faith is shattered, the people will focus on the immediate perceived threat and take matters into their own hands. Freedom is of no value to a dead man.

The Taliban is incapable of even getting into the position of "arresting" Americans. They neither have the manpower to take control, nor the support in the Americas. And you can't say that all Muslims are anti-American. Most are happy to live out their lives in their own way. and whether you like bush or not, I think we can agree that he certainly set the Taliban to it's heels.
groups like that only can get that kind of power if you let them, like the Nazis in WWII. If the Allies had stopped them fro expanding early on, they probably would of stopped where they were.
It's the foot in the door syndrome. If you give them an inch, they'll take a mile.
You go in and wupp their butts, they'll think twice. I don't think that there is a question of them taking over the Us. If the USA falls, I predict it will be because of internal problems.

Missouri Mule said:
==========================

You need to read more.

" A particularly fulsome example is the article by Michael Ignatieff
which appeared on May 2, 2004 New York Times Magazine.]

What a twisted way to manipulate people Mule, good job! You have not proven anything other than that you try in your posts to use fear as a justification of the stupidity contained therein.

You wrote:
Originally Posted by Missouri Mule
Here's the deal. If we have another 9/11 and it can be traced to bin Laden, we will go in with or without his permission. At that point we are likely to move into an open world war of massive destruction. Some have suggested that if that happens our civilian government might fall to a military government takeover and with it the gloves will come off. It is just a small step to reconfigure our massive nuclear arsenal to target that part of Pakistan. The new American military government will no longer brook dissent and they will do what is required. It could get real nasty in a very short period of time. It behooves responsible Muslims everywhere to get this criminal and his gangsters off the street and in jail.
So now you post some random "quotes" suggesting that if Washington DC is blown up in a nuclear attack we might be forced into martial law. That is not at all what your first post said and no amount of bull$hit by you can alter the truth.

You wrote that if there is a 9/11 attack, that means 3000 dead, no nukes, no radiation, no collapse of government. As I wrote you are simply using the same BS fear tactics that the movie "7 Days in May" used.

I want to promise you something Mule. Every post that I read of yours that includes hate, prejudice, lies and fear mongering will be exposed by me for what it is. Your posts will not slip by unnoticed, and I will challenge the hate that you write each and every time.

Your posts sicken and disgust me. Your posts that contain prejudice and hate and that are totally pro the abolition of our Constitution will be shown for exactly what they are, each and every time you post 'em.

In my America even posters like you, who write hate and preach fear are allowed. In your America you would kill all Muslims and suspend the Constitution in the name of preserving the USA. Too bad you simply don't get that your "America" is not the USA at all, and if we lived in it our nation would end up exactly the way you wrote it.

You're a frickin' genius you are, a frickin' genius.

Remember, every time you write hate filled posts the words that you use will be challenged.

Last edited:

26 X World Champs said:
What a twisted way to manipulate people Mule, good job! You have not proven anything other than that you try in your posts to use fear as a justification of the stupidity contained therein.

You wrote:

So now you post some random "quotes" suggesting that if Washington DC is blown up in a nuclear attack we might be forced into martial law. That is not at all what your first post said and no amount of bull$hit by you can alter the truth.

You wrote that if there is a 9/11 attack, that means 3000 dead, no nukes, no radiation, no collapse of government. As I wrote you are simply using the same BS fear tactics that the movie "7 Days in May" used.

I want to promise you something Mule. Every post that I read of yours that includes hate, prejudice, lies and fear mongering will be exposed by me for what it is. Your posts will not slip by unnoticed, and I will challenge the hate that you write each and every time.

Your posts sicken and disgust me. Your posts that contain prejudice and hate and that are totally pro the abolition of our Constitution will be shown for exactly what they are, each and every time you post 'em.

In my America even posters like you, who write hate and preach fear are allowed. In your America you would kill all Muslims and suspend the Constitution in the name of preserving the USA. Too bad you simply don't get that your "America" is not the USA at all, and if we lived in it our nation would end up exactly the way you wrote it.

You're a frickin' genius you are, a frickin' genius.

Remember, every time you write hate filled posts the words that you use will be challenged.

I would hate it if you became even more "sick" that you have already demonstrated. That would be disgusting; even more so than what happened on 9/11.

You have lied once again when you say that "I would kill all Muslims." I said nothing of the sort. Are you capable of telling the truth or are you just hard wired to post palpable lies at every opportunity? To paraphrase William Safire who once said that Hillary Clinton was a congenital liar, I think you may have actually outdone her.

Scardy said:
And you can't say that all Muslims are anti-American. Most are happy to live out their lives in their own way.
Very true. However, it's not too much of a stretch to observe that the terrorists are Muslim. Granted that banning all Muslims would be policy with a very broad brush, but how do you propose to refine the process and distinguish good Muslims from bad Muslims?

groups like that only can get that kind of power if you let them, like the Nazis in WWII. If the Allies had stopped them fro expanding early on, they probably would of stopped where they were.
And early on, how would you have distinguished good Germans from Nazis?

And early on, how would you have distinguished good Germans from Nazis?

I think he was refering to the European (and to some extent American) policy of appeasment, not the Nazi takeover in Germany. At least I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that that's what he was refering too....

Diogenes said:
Very true. However, it's not too much of a stretch to observe that the terrorists are Muslim. Granted that banning all Muslims would be policy with a very broad brush, but how do you propose to refine the process and distinguish good Muslims from bad Muslims?

Treat all Muslims the same and have the same expectations for all of them. Do not treat any of them like a threat or like they are your enemy. Do not expect them to be a "bad Muslim" do not treat them like a "bad Muslim" and I do not think they would be as inclined to act as such.

Gandhi>Bush said:
Treat all Muslims the same and have the same expectations for all of them. Do not treat any of them like a threat or like they are your enemy. Do not expect them to be a "bad Muslim" do not treat them like a "bad Muslim" and I do not think they would be as inclined to act as such.

With the state of the world today. The viscous targeting of civilians on a global scale. You don't see this as any reason why people should cast a weary eye at muslims?

Calm2Chaos said:
With the state of the world today. The viscous targeting of civilians on a global scale. You don't see this as any reason why people should cast a weary eye at muslims?

Do you ever notice how, sociologically, people tend to act within their stereotypes? How, sociologically, the way we treat people is generally a reflection of their actions and their ideas?

They call terrorism TERRORism for a reason. They use fear to coerce/intimidate people into a certian mode thinking and/or action. If we are unafraid, they are powerless. If we can be strong enough to treat them as a friend depsite the amount of potential or probability to be our enemy, eventually they will be our friend. Most of this has to be done on an individual scale. Most of this has to be said by a leader which is why I despise the fact that Cindy Sheehan is the "leader" of the anti-war movement.

That's the best way to fight this problem internally.

If someone says the word Muslim and you psycologically picture the mug shot of Zarqawi, something is wrong.

Gandhi>Bush said:
Do you ever notice how, sociologically, people tend to act within their stereotypes? How, sociologically, the way we treat people is generally a reflection of their actions and their ideas?

They call terrorism TERRORism for a reason. They use fear to coerce/intimidate people into a certian mode thinking and/or action. If we are unafraid, they are powerless. If we can be strong enough to treat them as a friend depsite the amount of potential or probability to be our enemy, eventually they will be our friend. Most of this has to be done on an individual scale. Most of this has to be said by a leader which is why I despise the fact that Cindy Sheehan is the "leader" of the anti-war movement.

That's the best way to fight this problem internally.

If someone says the word Muslim and you psycologically picture the mug shot of Zarqawi, something is wrong.

I actually picture 3000 people being burned, crushed, liquefied exploded, and falling from hundreds of feet. And afterwards I see pictures and video of people cheering and jumping up and down in happiness. Virtually all were muslim, as were the ones that did the killing. The same goes for multiple killings around the world. There is only one thread that ties them all together... They are all muslims, and they have declared war on the world. We need to hunt the people down, put bullets in the back of there head and bury them very deep. These people don't understand compassion or freedom. They understand death and oppresion because that is what they practice. I am not going to say that all muslims are terrorist. That would be ignorant and wrong. But "for the time being" I can't tell the good from the bad. I see no reason for allowing anymore into an already undersecure country, that is a prime target for them.

Gandhi>Bush said:
Excellent point. The way we treat people is indeed genearally a reflection of their actions and ideas. In turn, their actions and ideas are generally a product of their culture and their worldview, which is why we stereotype whole populations based on characteristics which are common among them and which distinguish them from other populations in the world.

Since brutal videotaped executions (like Danny Pearle), cowardly attacks upon schoolchildren (like Beslan), and terrorism in general are much more common among Muslim populations than anywhere else, that becomes the defining stereotype of that population.

You have made an excellent argument in favor of Missouri Mule's position. When Muslims wish to shed that stereotype, they can do so by changing their culture and their worldview; until then, they should be shunned by any society that wishes to live and raise their families in peace and security.

Calm2Chaos said:
I actually picture 3000 people being burned, crushed, liquefied exploded, and falling from hundreds of feet.

That's what you picture when you think of a Muslim? It's disgusting how you let 19 men dictate your outlook on an entire sixth of the world's population.

And afterwards I see pictures and video of people cheering and jumping up and down in happiness.

You're going to tell me that when you hear about Palestinians getting killed a little part of you doesn't jump for joy? Just because you don't go dance in the street doesn't mean that you are any different.

Virtually all were muslim, as were the ones that did the killing. The same goes for multiple killings around the world. There is only one thread that ties them all together... They are all muslims, and they have declared war on the world.

When did Muslims declare war on the world? Never. Usama bin Laden is not a representation of the entire Muslim population of the world.

We need to hunt the people down, put bullets in the back of there head and bury them very deep.

We need to bring these people to justice. Forget about vengeance or any disgusting desire or emotion you might be tempted to act on.

These people don't understand compassion or freedom.

You know this how? Have you ever spoken to a Muslim? Have you ever had an intelligent conversation about Islam with one of it's members? I assure you there is a sense of compassion and desire for freedom.

They understand death and oppresion because that is what they practice.

You don't think that's perhaps all they've been shown?

I am not going to say that all muslims are terrorist. That would be ignorant and wrong.

You've already equated the word "Muslim" to 9/11.

But "for the time being" I can't tell the good from the bad. I see no reason for allowing anymore into an already undersecure country, that is a prime target for them.

How about for the sake of making peace with the people of this religion in an attempt of curbing anti-Americanism within it instead of alienating the entire religion?

Gandhi>Bush said:
That's what you picture when you think of a Muslim? It's disgusting how you let 19 men dictate your outlook on an entire sixth of the world's population.

You're going to tell me that when you hear about Palestinians getting killed a little part of you doesn't jump for joy? Just because you don't go dance in the street doesn't mean that you are any different.

When did Muslims declare war on the world? Never. Usama bin Laden is not a representation of the entire Muslim population of the world.

We need to bring these people to justice. Forget about vengeance or any disgusting desire or emotion you might be tempted to act on.

You know this how? Have you ever spoken to a Muslim? Have you ever had an intelligent conversation about Islam with one of it's members? I assure you there is a sense of compassion and desire for freedom.

How about for the sake of making peace with the people of this religion in an attempt of curbing anti-Americanism within it instead of alienating the entire religion?

I think what happened on 9/11 was much more disgusting than putting Muslims under suspicion. I still see those poor people jumping out of a 100 story building to their certain deaths than being incinerated. (Have you ever been in a serious fire; or near one? I have and it is not a pleasant experience.)

Look, it is really quite simple. All that needs to happen is for the Muslims and Muslim nations to disavow terrorism and turn over these terrorists. Then I will truly believe that this is a "religion of peace" rather than a "religion of pieces."

Diogenes said:
Excellent point. The way we treat people is indeed genearally a reflection of their actions and ideas. In turn, their actions and ideas are generally a product of their culture and their worldview, which is why we stereotype whole populations based on characteristics which are common among them and which distinguish them from other populations in the world.

Stereotypes emerge because of what is commonly presented not what is common. If you believed everything you saw on TV, you would believe it was common for a Muslims to blow himself up. It's not.

Since brutal videotaped executions (like Danny Pearle), cowardly attacks upon schoolchildren (like Beslan), and terrorism in general are much more common among Muslim populations than anywhere else, that becomes the defining stereotype of that population.

Terrorism is more common among Muslim populations? That's not necessarily true. India has a huge population of Muslims and you rarely hear about a terrorist attack or a terrorist coming from there. You could make that conclusion about Pakistan. So let's think: What is the difference between Pakistan and India that makes this evil ideology more common?

You have made an excellent argument in favor of Missouri Mule's position. When Muslims wish to shed that stereotype, they can do so by changing their culture and their worldview; until then, they should be shunned by any society that wishes to live and raise their families in peace and security.

What would a Muslim have to do to proove to you that he was fit to be your neighbor?

Missouri Mule said:
I think what happened on 9/11 was much more disgusting than putting Muslims under suspicion. I still see those poor people jumping out of a 100 story building to their certain deaths than being incinerated. (Have you ever been in a serious fire; or near one? I have and it is not a pleasant experience.)

A sixth of the modern world today... 3,000 Americans 4 years ago...

No, I have never been near a serious fire. Yes, it is disgusting what happened to those people on that day, but that doesn't justify blind fear and racism.

Look, it is really quite simple. All that needs to happen is for the Muslims and Muslim nations to disavow terrorism and turn over these terrorists. Then I will truly believe that this is a "religion of peace" rather than a "religion of pieces."

Did you ever stop to think that maybe Muslims don't know where these terrorists are?

Gandhi>Bush said:

That also includes the hundreds of terrorist attacks held throughout the country by mostly if not all muslim terrorist. Lets also remeber this was not the only attack they perpetrated on the WTC. And any other attacks that may have been cut short by other circumstances. It's not just 19 men that have done this. There were many more that are never seen that helped in various ways other then fly the planes. Sorry If I disgust you. :confused:

Gandhi>Bush said:

Honestly when I hear about palistenians getting killed I don't feel happy. I don't feel anything to be honest with you. It's the world they want to live in. And that being said I don't feel joy or sorrow either way.

Gandhi>Bush said:

I was referring more to the terrorist and those that assist them in their hunt throughout the world

Gandhi>Bush said:

I think that is justice considering the atrocities they have performed

Gandhi>Bush said:

Again I am talking mainly about the terrorist and there extensive support network

Gandhi>Bush said:

Thats not my problem, your killing people. If you don't know that murdering people is wrong then your better off dead. You've already equated the word "Muslim" to 9/11.

Gandhi>Bush said:

With all the death and destruction done in the name of islam it's a tough corillation to ignore. But again I know there not all terrorist.

Gandhi>Bush said:

I'm more concerned about American lives then islam/muslim feelings.

Gandhi>Bush said:
Stereotypes emerge because of what is commonly presented not what is common. If you believed everything you saw on TV, you would believe it was common for a Muslims to blow himself up. It's not.
But those who do blow themselves up are treated as heros. As evidence I present the image of Palestinians dancing in the street to celebrate 9/11, and the admitted enormous popularity of bin Laden in Pakistan.

Terrorism is more common among Muslim populations? That's not necessarily true.
Yes it is. Every race and culture has its share of psychopaths, but only in the Muslim world are they celebrated as heros.

India has a huge population of Muslims and you rarely hear about a terrorist attack or a terrorist coming from there. You could make that conclusion about Pakistan.
Actually, I have heard of a number of cases where terrorists have attacked Hindu temples. I have also heard that the mob retributions which follow are quite terrible. Perhaps we could learn something from the Indians...

So let's think: What is the difference between Pakistan and India that makes this evil ideology more common?
Tolerance of Muslim extremists in Pakistan, versus a total lack of tolerance for Muslim extremists in India.

What would a Muslim have to do to proove to you that he was fit to be your neighbor?
The same as anyone else - make it very clear that he is no threat to me, my family, my neighbors, and my fellow citizens.

Gandhi>Bush said:
A sixth of the modern world today... 3,000 Americans 4 years ago...

No, I have never been near a serious fire. Yes, it is disgusting what happened to those people on that day, but that doesn't justify blind fear and racism.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe Muslims don't know where these terrorists are
?

Actually, no. Even we know where bin Laden is. The Pakistanis won't allow us in and they won't go hunt him down.

Diogenes said:
But those who do blow themselves up are treated as heros. As evidence I present the image of Palestinians dancing in the street to celebrate 9/11, and the admitted enormous popularity of bin Laden in Pakistan.

Yes it is. Every race and culture has its share of psychopaths, but only in the Muslim world are they celebrated as heros.

Actually, I have heard of a number of cases where terrorists have attacked Hindu temples. I have also heard that the mob retributions which follow are quite terrible. Perhaps we could learn something from the Indians...

Tolerance of Muslim extremists in Pakistan, versus a total lack of tolerance for Muslim extremists in India.

The same as anyone else - make it very clear that he is no threat to me, my family, my neighbors, and my fellow citizens.

All common sense observations but you can be certain it will sale right over the heads of the terrorist apologists here.

I have a good friend from India and he has told me plainly that the only thing that will cure the "virgin seekers" is "nuclear therapy." Not my words but he is a man of few words who quickly gets to the point of the matter. I don't go that far only calling for the halt of further Muslim immigration. I think that is a very middle of the road moderate position until the Islamic world matures and turns over the likes of bin Laden and his gangsters. At such point that they become civilized and move away from the savagry of sawing off heads, blowing up innocent civilians and threatening to take the world back to the seventh century we have no real choice but to tell it like it is and stop sweeping this problem under the rug. They are NOT the same as the rest of humanity. Their "religion" prevents clear thought and empathy with their fellow human beings.

Far too many fanatical Muslims have effectively resigned from the human race. And we in the civilized world have to step up to the challenge just as we did with the Nazis and the Communists who would enslave the entire world with an Islamic thugocracy. This is bin Laden's goal as it is all maddog Islamists who have stated this over and over. I suppose the message will only be believed when that inevitable nuclear cloud rises over a major western city.

Interesting, because my roommate is Arab, Muslim, and from Saudi and I got my back to him in no fear of being killed, but that they are all savages who want all non-Muslims to die and my roommate is just one not up to date on his beliefs.:smile:

quietrage said:
Interesting, because my roommate is Arab, Muslim, and from Saudi and I got my back to him in no fear of being killed, but that they are all savages who want all non-Muslims to die and my roommate is just one not up to date on his beliefs.:smile:

good point, theres just too many good muslims, to institutionalize this idea of stopping immigration. There would be far better ways to stop terrorists from entering this country.

In reality you are screwing the innocent muslim population over, while the terrorists will find another way to get into our country.

quietrage said:

I didn't say ALL Muslims were terrorists. Have never said that. Your point?

Note: Terrorists do not hang signs around their neck entitled "Muslim Terrorist." Neither did any of the 9/11 bombers. (15 of the 19 9/11 terrorists were from Saudi Arabia.)

nkgupta80 said:
good point, theres just too many good muslims, to institutionalize this idea of stopping immigration. There would be far better ways to stop terrorists from entering this country.
Now I'm curious. What do YOU suggest?

Back
Top Bottom