• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Should Muslims be permitted to immigrate to the United States

Should Muslims be permitted to immigrate to the United States?

• Yes

Votes: 42 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Another take on the Bali bombings by Christopher Hitchens

Surenderer said:
Not true bro sorry.........the Taliban 1st said that all the U.S. had to do was show evidence that O.B.L was behind the attacks and he would be turned over(which the U.S. refused to do) then they said they would turn him over to a 3rd country to be tried (which the U.S. refused) then they said they would turn him over to the U.S. (which the U.S. said it was too late)....And quit your sabre rattling the U.S. will never bomb a country with nukes (Pakisitan)......bringing N Korea to the negotiation table is proof of this....but instead of spamming lies and half-truths please tell me how you know that Pakisitian (our ally remember?) knows where O.B.L is and that they are hiding him from the CIA......but you are right though....Words are cheap;)

No I dont but I do know they came from a Goverment lab....You are quick to say that alot of Muslims know where O.B.L. but sure are quiet on this conspiracy....I wonder why:doh

http://dr.webservicehosts.com/r.php...lcy9uZXdzbmlnaHQvYXJjaGl2ZS8xODczMzY4LnN0bQ==

peace

Oh, Goodness gracious. Don't go down this road that the Taliban didn't know he did 9/11. Everyone in the world with even half a brain (surely even Muslims have a as a minimum half a brain) knew what happened that day. That stalling around was just a lot of BS and you know perfectly well it was.

I don't get your nuke business about Pakistan. I specifically mentioned carpet bombing of the area where he was in. Do you know the difference? What I am proposing is that we drop iron bombs in the area where he is until he we get him and the area is safe to search for the pieces of his DNA that would establish he and his fellow mass murderer Ayman Al-Zawarhari is also dead, dead, dead. Then I want their remains to be buried in pig fat for good measure.

Are you suggesting that we sent the anthrax? Another Muslim conspiracy, perhaps? Just like we bombed ourselves on 9/11? Is that your argument?

Re: Al Qaeda Outraged Over Banning of NYC Freedom Center

Surenderer said:
Perhaps you should ask the author of the snip where O.B.L is since he seems to know what O.B.L is saying from his spiderhole......the fact that he said that makes his article nule and void......If I want to read someones opinons that present them as truth then I will listen to you :lol:

peace

It was a parody. I thought this serious thread needed some levity. You do have a sense of humor, don't you? Or is that a "no-no" in Muslim society?

Are you suggesting that we sent the anthrax? Another Muslim conspiracy, perhaps? Just like we bombed ourselves on 9/11? Is that your argument?
[/QUOTE]

I never said we bombed ourselves on 9-11
:)spin: ) but the Anthrax was proven to have been made in an American Lab....The article I linked was from an BBC article.

Re: Al Qaeda Outraged Over Banning of NYC Freedom Center

Missouri Mule said:
It was a parody. I thought this serious thread needed some levity. You do have a sense of humor, don't you? Or is that a "no-no" in Muslim society?

Now Now be nice( /frown) My society is the same as yours.....

peace

Missouri Mule said:
Oh, Goodness gracious. Don't go down this road that the Taliban didn't know he did 9/11. Everyone in the world with even half a brain (surely even Muslims have a as a minimum half a brain) knew what happened that day. That stalling around was just a lot of BS and you know perfectly well it was.

I don't get your nuke business about Pakistan. I specifically mentioned carpet bombing of the area where he was in. Do you know the difference? What I am proposing is that we drop iron bombs in the area where he is until he we get him and the area is safe to search for the pieces of his DNA that would establish he and his fellow mass murderer Ayman Al-Zawarhari is also dead, dead, dead. Then I want their remains to be buried in pig fat for good measure.

Are you really serious? Who would let a country carpet bomb part of their own country because the suspect a fugitive to be there?.(I will chalk that up to you joking again) I also told you the specific details behind the Taliban and 9-11...The reason that the Taliban was attacked is because American's were wanting blood (which I dont blame them for) and the Taliban was harboring O.B.L (which I dont deny) but to say that they knew he did 9-11 is unproven and if the U.S. really wanted O.B.L. why not let him go to a 3rd country for trial?....But I suspect that if someone comes to your door and wants to arrest someone in your home then you will give them up freely without asking for proof.......

peace

Surenderer said:
I never said we bombed ourselves on 9-11
:)spin: ) but the Anthrax was proven to have been made in an American Lab....The article I linked was from an BBC article.

I don't doubt that it was sent from an American source with some kind of chip on his shoulder. I still think it is possible that Hatfield had something to do with this but I'm not privy to to the FBI files.

http://writ.news.findlaw.com/hilden/20020916.html

Here is some more info: I have no knowledge about this guy.

http://flatrock.org.nz/topics/terrorism/fbi_lethargy_leaves_anthrax_killer_free.htm

What I do know is that prosecutors are loathe to bring a charge unless they have ironclad proof that they will get a guilty verdict. Evidently the evidence is not good enough.

For what it is worth, I have never believed that the anthrax came from Al Queda or the Middle East. I always believed it was domestic terrorism; most likely to settle old scores. The trick is to trace it back to the sender. That is easier said than done.

Missouri Mule said:
I don't doubt that it was sent from an American source with some kind of chip on his shoulder. I still think it is possible that Hatfield had something to do with this but I'm not privy to to the FBI files.

http://writ.news.findlaw.com/hilden/20020916.html

Here is some more info: I have no knowledge about this guy.

http://flatrock.org.nz/topics/terrorism/fbi_lethargy_leaves_anthrax_killer_free.htm

What I do know is that prosecutors are loathe to bring a charge unless they have ironclad proof that they will get a guilty verdict. Evidently the evidence is not good enough.

For what it is worth, I have never believed that the anthrax came from Al Queda or the Middle East. I always believed it was domestic terrorism; most likely to settle old scores. The trick is to trace it back to the sender. That is easier said than done.

Then we can agree on this....so why claim I am making up a Muslim conspiracy then?

peace

Surenderer said:
Are you really serious? Who would let a country carpet bomb part of their own country because the suspect a fugitive to be there?.(I will chalk that up to you joking again) I also told you the specific details behind the Taliban and 9-11...The reason that the Taliban was attacked is because American's were wanting blood (which I dont blame them for) and the Taliban was harboring O.B.L (which I dont deny) but to say that they knew he did 9-11 is unproven and if the U.S. really wanted O.B.L. why not let him go to a 3rd country for trial?....But I suspect that if someone comes to your door and wants to arrest someone in your home then you will give them up freely without asking for proof.......

peace

The 3rd country option was an empty option and a non-starter from the git-go. The part of Pakistan where he is located is not under the direct control of Pakistan. Musharref is playing both sides against the middle. What I am saying is that if we had a fundamentalist crackpot hiding in the wilds of Wyoming or Montana who had done what bin Laden had done on 9/11, I would certainly give approval to the country that suffered these crimes to do whatever was required to get at him; including carpet bombing. About a million tons of iron bombs dropped on that part of Pakistan ought to flush him out. The local tribesmen should be warned to hightail it out of there and then the bombing would commence.

The alternative is to send in special forces with Musharref's acquisence to do the job. It is dangerous beyond belief because that is the terrorist's back yard. However, they could hardly fight those bombs dropping from B-52's six miles up. I'm told that carpet bombing is most effective. The ones receiving that bombing are usually senseless with blood running out of their orifaces everywhere and they no longer put up any resistence if they survive the bombing.

The other alternative is for Pakistan to simply bite the bullet and go in and grab him whatever the cost. They have the military, the airplanes and the troops and they can work their will. It is long past time to get the job done. It is not like we don't know who it is and where he is. That is known and it is time to act on that information.

Surenderer said:
Then we can agree on this....so why claim I am making up a Muslim conspiracy then?

peace

What am I missing? I have to leave shortly. Flesh this out for me and I will respond later.

Missouri Mule said:
The 3rd country option was an empty option and a non-starter from the git-go. The part of Pakistan where he is located is not under the direct control of Pakistan. Musharref is playing both sides against the middle. What I am saying is that if we had a fundamentalist crackpot hiding in the wilds of Wyoming or Montana who had done what bin Laden had done on 9/11, I would certainly give approval to the country that suffered these crimes to do whatever was required to get at him; including carpet bombing. About a million tons of iron bombs dropped on that part of Pakistan ought to flush him out. The local tribesmen should be warned to hightail it out of there and then the bombing would commence.

The alternative is to send in special forces with Musharref's acquisence to do the job. It is dangerous beyond belief because that is the terrorist's back yard. However, they could hardly fight those bombs dropping from B-52's six miles up. I'm told that carpet bombing is most effective. The ones receiving that bombing are usually senseless with blood running out of their orifaces everywhere and they no longer put up any resistence if they survive the bombing.

The other alternative is for Pakistan to simply bite the bullet and go in and grab him whatever the cost. They have the military, the airplanes and the troops and they can work their will. It is long past time to get the job done. It is not like we don't know who it is and where he is. That is known and it is time to act on that information.

And what happens if O.B.L. isnt really in Pakistian? nobody really knows for sure.......we also thought the Saddam has weapons right? Suppose Mushareef is wrong? Can you imagine letting another country bomb your country for someone who isnt even there? Pakistian is fighting terrorism despite what some claim otherwise and I personally havent even seen any evidence that O.B.L is even alive let alone in Pakistian

peace

Missouri Mule said:
What am I missing? I have to leave shortly. Flesh this out for me and I will respond later.

It seems that sometimes you dont like my idea's so you spin them into what you want me to be saying........never said the Goverment purposely killed people with Anthrax but I am saying that I dont hear about any more investigations into who did.....I definatly never said we did 9-11 (I know that not true) yet you put them on me as if that is my argument.......kinda "playing to the crowd" here arent ya?

peace

Missouri Mule said:
I don't give a damn if Islam comprises 99% of the world's population. It is still a bunch of crap. Here is an e-mail I just received and it tells it like it is.
==================================
Get out if you want Sharia law, Australia tells Muslims.........

CANBERRA: Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks. A day after a group of mainstream Muslim leaders pledged loyalty to Australia at a special meeting with Prime Minister John Howard, he and his ministers made it clear that extremists would face a crackdown.

Treasurer Peter Costello, seen as heir apparent to Howard, hinted that some radical clerics could be asked to leave the country if they did not accept that Australia was a secular state and its laws were made by parliament. "If those are not your values, if you want a country which has Sharia law or a theocratic state, then Australia is not for you," he said on national television. "I'd be saying to clerics who are teaching that there are two laws governing people in Australia, one the Australian law and another the Islamic law, that that is false.

If you can't agree with parliamentary law, independent courts, democracy, and would prefer Sharia law and have the opportunity to go to another country which practices it, perhaps, then, that's a better option," Costello said. Asked whether he meant radical clerics would be forced to leave, he said those with dual citizenship could possibly be asked to move to the other country.

Education Minister Brendan Nelson later told reporters that Muslims who did not want to accept local values should "clear off". "Basically, people who don't want to be Australians, and they don't want to live by Australian values and understand them, well then they can basically clear off," he said. Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spies monitoring the nation's mosques.

AMERICANS.....ARE YOU LISTENING? and reading?

Now that's fukin brilliant. Wish we had the balls to do the same thing...

OdgenTugbyGlub said:
Well why dont we kick all the christians out of the country two, who knows which ones might blow up an abortion clinc, or assassinate a foriegn leader, or kill gay people.

Because christains aren't running around the globe killing scores of people in the name of there religion. And the ones that do it here are disavowed and prosecuted pretty damm quickly.. Maybe thats a bit of a difference.

Calm2Chaos said:
Because christains aren't running around the globe killing scores of people in the name of there religion. And the ones that do it here are disavowed and prosecuted pretty damm quickly.. Maybe thats a bit of a difference.

Now or ever?........

peace

Surenderer said:
Now or ever?........

peace

I don't know about you, but I live in the now. I don't live centuries in the past. So I am not goin to try and justify what these animals do because hundreds of years ago the crusades were hapening. But I will make you a deal. Hundreds of years from now if this isn't a problem. I will refuse to judge them on things that happened centuries earlier.. Fair nuf

Calm2Chaos said:
I don't know about you, but I live in the now. I don't live centuries in the past. So I am not goin to try and justify what these animals do because hundreds of years ago the crusades were hapening. But I will make you a deal. Hundreds of years from now if this isn't a problem. I will refuse to judge them on things that happened centuries earlier.. Fair nuf

who meantioned the Crusades?(although if Muslims followed your logic back then there would be no Christians alive today) Sorry but to look at the problem as "Now" only will never let you see the "Why".....not saying that the "Why" is an legitimate excuse but it will help you understand your enemy......every action has a reaction IMO

peace

Surenderer said:
who meantioned the Crusades?(although if Muslims followed your logic back then there would be no Christians alive today) Sorry but to look at the problem as "Now" only will never let you see the "Why".....not saying that the "Why" is an legitimate excuse but it will help you understand your enemy......every action has a reaction IMO

peace

And I agree with that. But it is not an excuse nor a reason or a reaction that is going to legitamize there behavoir.

Surenderer said:
Why do Muslims insist on living in the past, and reaching back many generations to find an offense to "react" to? IMO, a reaction several generations after the offense is irrational.

Surenderer said:
And what happens if O.B.L. isnt really in Pakistian? nobody really knows for sure.......we also thought the Saddam has weapons right? Suppose Mushareef is wrong? Can you imagine letting another country bomb your country for someone who isnt even there? Pakistian is fighting terrorism despite what some claim otherwise and I personally havent even seen any evidence that O.B.L is even alive let alone in Pakistian

peace

If you don't believe another thing I say, believe this. OBL is in Pakistan and he is alive and kicking.

Pakistan is giving more lip service than real action. They give up a terrorist when the heat really ramps up and then they slack off again. Musharref knows that he doesn't have the full support of the ISI and doesn't want to unsettle the waters too much having at least two almost successful attempts on his life.

Here's the deal. If we have another 9/11 and it can be traced to bin Laden, we will go in with or without his permission. At that point we are likely to move into an open world war of massive destruction. Some have suggested that if that happens our civilian government might fall to a military government takeover and with it the gloves will come off. It is just a small step to reconfigure our massive nuclear arsenal to target that part of Pakistan. The new American military government will no longer brook dissent and they will do what is required. It could get real nasty in a very short period of time. It behooves responsible Muslims everywhere to get this criminal and his gangsters off the street and in jail.

You just saw on television the chaos of hurricanes Katrina and Rita. Imagine a nuclear attack on NYC with one million dead corpses to dispose of and the total breakdown of civil order across the country. These are the ultimate stakes here. The train is leaving the station. Better hop on before it is too late.

Calm2Chaos said:
And I agree with that. But it is not an excuse nor a reason or a reaction that is going to legitamize there behavoir.

I agree

peace

Diogenes said:
Why do Muslims insist on living in the past, and reaching back many generations to find an offense to "react" to? IMO, a reaction several generations after the offense is irrational.

What Muslim is living in the past? did you even read what I said?:roll:

Missouri Mule said:
If you don't believe another thing I say, believe this. OBL is in Pakistan and he is alive and kicking. Pakistan is giving more lip service than real action. They give up a terrorist when the heat really ramps up and then they slack off again. Musharref knows that he doesn't have the full support of the ISI and doesn't want to unsettle the waters too much having at least two almost successful attempts on his life.

Here's the deal. If we have another 9/11 and it can be traced to bin Laden, we will go in with or without his permission. At that point we are likely to move into an open world war of massive destruction. Some have suggested that if that happens our civilian government might fall to a military government takeover and with it the gloves will come off. It is just a small step to reconfigure our massive nuclear arsenal to target that part of Pakistan. The new American military government will no longer brook dissent and they will do what is required. It could get real nasty in a very short period of time. It behooves responsible Muslims everywhere to get this criminal and his gangsters off the street and in jail.

You just saw on television the chaos of hurricanes Katrina and Rita. Imagine a nuclear attack on NYC with one million dead corpses to dispose of and the total breakdown of civil order across the country. These are the ultimate stakes here. The train is leaving the station. Better hop on before it is too late.

Well I believe you believe that but unless you are privy to some intell I dont know about then who cares? (no offense) Why wait untill after another 9-11 before the U.S. (I noticed you used we like I'm on the outside looking in) goes after O.B.L in Pakistian? arent 3000 American lives enough allready? And quit with the responsible Muslims B/S....responsibles Muslims are no different than you and would have more reason to turn in O.B.L since these same Muslims are regarded with such suspicion by people like you.....between 400-500 Muslims also died on 9-11 so dont pretend like Muslims have some secret and arent telling....Good Luck though I gotta take a break from these boards perhaps we will talk again one day :2wave:

peace unto you

Surenderer said:
Are you really serious? Who would let a country carpet bomb part of their own country because the suspect a fugitive to be there?.(I will chalk that up to you joking again)
Sadly, Mule most definitely was not joking! If you read his posts, his words make it panfully obvious that he only values the lives of people who are not Muslim. I read his posts and I am completely convinced that the complete slaughter of all Muslims worldwide would be acceptable "collateral damage" to someone who writes hate filled and prejudiced posts like Mule's.

To suggest that a sovereign nation would permit the bombing of their own country is a fine example of utter and complete ignorance AND the discounting of human life hence the term "collateral damage."

All anyone has to do is read Mule's words, his posts to realize that the words that he posted are filled with genuine and deep hatred and prejudice for more than 1 billion fellow inhabitants of this planet. Sick? I think so! Evil? Ditto! Outrageoulsy stupid posts that no one with any intelligence could ever suggest? YES!

Just read the post from earlier today that stated Muslims only have "half a brain." Imagine if he wrote Blacks, or Jews, or Americans or whomever only have "half a brain." No matter how you posture it words like that are indicitive of hate and prejudice and we all know that it the only person with "half a brain" are the people who would write such crap or the people who would believe it.

Last edited:

Missouri Mule said:
This post ranks right up there with some of the all time stupidest posts ever contributed to this site. Stunning in it's complete detachment from the real world.

I love the unsubstantiated "some have suggested" bullshit. That is straight out of the Fox News Channel handbook on spreading lies and propaganda.

I also come away from the insanity of this post with the feeling that for anyone to write such nonsense and for anyone to actually believe it shows a total lack of belief in America, our Constitution and each and every one of us.

Ever see the movie "Seven Days in May"? Mule's plot is right out of that film from 1963 or thereabouts.

You know just when you thought the stupidity of the posts stopped at old fashioned hate and prejudice we discover the novel insanity of a post that "some have suggested" would topple our form of government.

Amazing! Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

26 X World Champs said:
Sadly, Mule most definitely was not joking! If you read his posts, his words make it panfully obvious that he only values the lives of people who are not Muslim. I read his posts and I am completely convinced that the complete slaughter of all Muslims worldwide would be acceptable "collateral damage" to someone who writes hate filled and prejudiced posts like Mule's.

To suggest that a sovereign nation would permit the bombing of their own country is a fine example of utter and complete ignorance AND the discounting of human life hence the term "collateral damage."

All anyone has to do is read Mule's words, his posts to realize that the words that he posted are filled with genuine and deep hatred and prejudice for more than 1 billion fellow inhabitants of this planet. Sick? I think so! Evil? Ditto! Outrageoulsy stupid posts that no one with any intelligence could ever suggest? YES!

Just read the post from earlier today that stated Muslims only have "half a brain." Imagine if he wrote Blacks, or Jews, or Americans or whomever only have "half a brain." No matter how you posture it words like that are indicitive of hate and prejudice and we all know that it the only person with "half a brain" are the people who would write such crap or the people who would believe it.

You are right on one point. I am prejudiced against IDIOTS.

Gee, who could I possibly be thinking of?

You, Sir, have a psychological problem and should seek professional help. You have twisted what I have said completely out of context. You see things that were never there and write things I never said. That is virtually a textbook case of psychosis.

Offhand, I would say you have a twisted mind. You need help and then you should get a life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom