• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should looting from stores be seen as reparations?

Should looting from stores be seen as reparations?

• Not reparations but the stores can afford it and thus justified

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
To some BLM members, looting is justified as reparations, because
after all "the stores looted had insurance".

Looting in Chicago should be viewed as reparations, BLM rally organizer reportedly says | Just The News

what say you?
That is obviously an absurd assertion.

The people looting don't give two ****s about police reform or racism. They're just looting under the guise of "protesting" because they can.

Same thing happens in most mass protest/riot, it's not new to this time.

To some BLM members, looting is justified as reparations, because
after all "the stores looted had insurance".

Looting in Chicago should be viewed as reparations, BLM rally organizer reportedly says | Just The News

what say you?

Apparently there's a reason why insurance costs so much in the US. Is there another country where people would think they're entitled to steal because they're only stealing from insurance companies? That's some muscular sense of entitlement.
You guys have sure dug yourselves into a hole. How will you climb out of it?

So if one local organizer of a much larger group makes a stupid comment, that speaks for the entire group?

We know what BLM is. Marxists.

Oh WAIT!!! That's why you love em.

Yeah; I'd say go and loot all the stores in the democrat-run ****-holes. At least that way they'll have a real reason to whine about living in a "food desert". :lol:

Those are Americans. You are American. Your fellow Americans are rioting, looting and burning in your American cities. You happy with the prospect of American cities turning into Beirut? Sounds like it.
You guys are squandering your inheritance. You know the term 'the greatest generation'? You lot will be remembered as the worst generation.

Those are Americans. You are American. Your fellow Americans are rioting, looting and burning in your American cities. You happy with the prospect of American cities turning into Beirut? Sounds like it.
You guys are squandering your inheritance. You know the term 'the greatest generation'? You lot will be remembered as the worst generation.

Tell that to the mayors, governors and spineless, politically appointed police chiefs. :lol:

why does this not look like a topic that would emerge from someone working in an AUSA's office?

Does anyone have a clue what justabubba is trying to say other than perhaps trying to excuse looting?

A teacher of mine used to tell me there are no silly questions. These polls sometimes test the theory.

This website probably doesn't have many people that would agree with this, but if you posted this on Twitter or another younger leaning site and the results would be much more even.

A teacher of mine used to tell me there are no silly questions. These polls sometimes test the theory.

there are apparently people out there who support the claims of the BLM member I mentioned. We have seen numerous Democrat mayors and governors who failed to take action against looting or rioting

So if one local organizer of a much larger group makes a stupid comment, that speaks for the entire group?

If you are a racist trying to make a racist argument, sure, of course, it does. All you have to do find one person, somewhere, that says something stupid that you can paint an entire group with.

There are two tactics that have been a hallmark of racists for 100 years:

1. Paint every single major civil rights movement as Marxist or under the influence of Marxists.

2. Find someone, somewhere in a civil rights movement that says something stupid or offensive, and use them to paint the entire movement.

Does anyone have a clue what justabubba is trying to say other than perhaps trying to excuse looting?

i'm saying anyone who takes pride in what they present as a legitimate topic would not be initiating a thread about "Should looting from stores be seen as reparations?"

Tell that to the mayors, governors and spineless, politically appointed police chiefs. :lol:

All Americans, every one of them.
You guys are squandering your inheritance, ****ing up your country. I don't care how old you are, America was a better place the day you were born than it is today. The Worst Generation. Anyone who has no real authority, no social or political power still does everything they can to poison the country and make it worse. You do yourself, every day, right here.
It's bizarre. I shake my head a dozen times reading here your efforts to sabotage your society. Not the personal 'you', I mean you Americans. Is there any other developed first-world country that hates itself as much as you lot do?
Do you see it getting better? Do you think the toxic partisan brain-poison that perverts your view of your fellow Americans and perverts their interaction with you could ever get normal again? I gotta tell ya, if this forum is any indication it just can't happen.
You guys have ****ed it all up.

i'm saying anyone who takes pride in what they present as a legitimate topic would not be initiating a thread about "Should looting from stores be seen as reparations?"

obviously some people think looting is justified.

If Joe Biden is to defeat Donald Trump he and Kamala Harris need to repudiate this attitude in no uncertain terms.
Biden came out against the violence & looting during the first few days earlier in the year. I suspect Harris, being a former prosecutor, believes similarly. Though I haven't kept up with her.

Biden came out against the violence & looting during the first few days earlier in the year. I suspect Harris, being a former prosecutor, believes similarly. Though I haven't kept up with her.

Biden actually was reluctant to condemn the riots and supported the "defund the police" movement.

Biden actually was reluctant to condemn the riots and supported the "defund the police" movement.

show us where biden defended the rioting

show us where biden defended the rioting

Typical word twisting by the left ... :lol:

TurtleDude: "Biden actually was reluctant to condemn the riots ..."

justabubba: "show us where biden defended the rioting ...

Back
Top Bottom