• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should Jennifer Griffin be fired from Fox, for confirming that Trump hates soldiers that are killed?

Should Jennifer Griffin be fired from Fox, for confirming that Trump hates soldiers that are killed

• Yes, she should know better than to tell the truth about Trump

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, she has said as much, with NO PROOF.

• No, she should now be able to get a real job as a journalist.

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No, she should be demoted though, as a warning to others

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guyzilla

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Trump wants the journalist on Fox, that corroborated the hateful ignorant things he said, to be FIRED. He has said that FOX is GONE. They are not doing what they are SUPPOSED TO. Which is saying only good about Trump. Trump wants Fox to be ONLY propaganda, or he will RUIN them. And, as PRESIDENT, he will direct his worshippers to ruin them.

And so I ask.

Trump wants the journalist on Fox, that corroborated the hateful ignorant things he said, to be FIRED. He has said that FOX is GONE. They are not doing what they are SUPPOSED TO. Which is saying only good about Trump. Trump wants Fox to be ONLY propaganda, or he will RUIN them. And, as PRESIDENT, he will direct his worshippers to ruin them.

And so I ask.

They should tell the malignant narcissist scumbag lying POS to go **** himself. Imagine voting for a guy who has zero respect for anyone including the military and thinks he is a genius because he can say "person, man, woman, camera, tv." Remember he only likes soldiers who don't get captured. What a ****ing scumbag.

Couldn’t just have a simple “no”?

They should tell the malignant narcissist scumbag lying POS to go **** himself. Imagine voting for a guy who has zero respect for anyone including the military and thinks he is a genius because he can say "person, man, woman, camera, tv." Remember he only likes soldiers who don't get captured. What a ****ing scumbag.

The word irony comes to mind

Can't watch fox 24/7 though wish I could...sigh

So some us have no clue what Trump said or is alleged/accused of saying

Anonymous sources!!

Get outa here!

I should have known.

Sheez
You must be brand new to the entire civilized world.

Anonymous sources have been used for as long as there have been politicians and those who report on politics. It is how some of the biggest stories have been cracked. Ever hear of “deep throat”?

Anonymous sources have been used for as long as there have been politicians and those who report on politics. It is how some of the biggest stories have been cracked. Ever hear of “deep throat”?

He has only heard of "deep state" with the news and media he follows. ;)

The journalist should be fired because, had she done her job, and looked up the fourier communication requests from the military, she would see that this story was bunk.

Anonymous sources are anonymous sources

I could make up a any kind of lying bs and call myself an anonymous source and liberals would scream bloody murder if I did that against one of them...only ok if sources are against conservatives

The journalist should be fired because, had she done her job, and looked up the fourier communication requests from the military, she would see that this story was bunk.

That's interesting

Can u elaborate?

can we get a real President again please? this current crook is better suited to lead some **** hole country in Africa.

Can we get a TDS free America Again?

Make America sane again

Wipe out liberalism

And so I ask.

Why isn't "she should be poisoned with a nerve agent" listed?

Can we get a TDS free America Again?

Make America sane again

Wipe out liberalism

lol...yeah, because Trump is right. Dead US soldiers are "losers and suckers."

can we get a real President again please? this current crook is better suited to lead some **** hole country in Africa.

The Africans don't deserve such a lowly scumbag.

Anonymous sources are anonymous sources

I could make up a any kind of lying bs and call myself an anonymous source and liberals would scream bloody murder if I did that against one of them...only ok if sources are against conservatives
You’re right that anyone can lie about anything.

Journalists build their careers in large part, on their integrity. If people didn’t give Woodward and Bernstein benefit of the doubt to consider and conduct further investigations based on the pair’s earned reputations, Nixon and his crew would’ve gotten away with a pile of state and federal crimes.

So, before you continue automatically believing any and everything Trump says, check into Griffin’s history of reporting first.

Back
Top Bottom