• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Should Janet Reno be punished for mass murder?

Should Janet Reno and others be punished for Waco massacre?

• Yes, death penalty (lethal injection).

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yes, life without parole.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, give them same treatment their victims got--burned alive.

• Yes, 40 years.

• Yes, 20 years.

• Yes, 10 years

• Yes, restitution to families (specify).

• Yes, other (specify)

• No, let God take care of it when he calls.

• No, they are heroes for destroying religious zealots.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

George W. Bush is a good and capable man who is respectful of the laws of the USA and takes his oath seriously.

That's kinda funny you bring that up......

President Bush has quietly claimed the authority to disobey more than 750 laws enacted since he took office, asserting that he has the power to set aside any statute passed by Congress when it conflicts with his interpretation of the Constitution

I agree he takes his oath seriously, a little too much imo.

Bush challenges hundreds of laws - The Boston Globe

This thread went from Janet Reno to Iran and Jihad in under 2 pages. That's got to be a record.

Have you never read a thread that bhkad gets involved in before? He's the most prolific thread hijacker I've ever seen.

Have you never read a thread that bhkad gets involved in before? He's the most prolific thread hijacker I've ever seen.

The observation has been made. If there is a thread about peanut butter we can expect bhkad to chime in about how Jihadist's or Iran wants to kill us all because of peanut butter.

And certainly all good Americans should if that were the case. The President of the United States has more access to information than you or I. If he vouches for the guy, that's enough for me.

Umm what positive information could the President POSSIBLY have about someone, that reporters can't discover, and that the President himself wouldn't tout during confirmation hearings?

The President of the United States is not an omniscient god. His/her judgment of people is not infallible, and not necessarily even any better than anyone else's.

Let's not forget that homoerotic moment when Bush said that he looked into Vladimir Putin's soul and saw a good man. He certainly got THAT wrong, didn't he?

Back
Top Bottom