• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should Hawaii become the model for nationwide gun-control?

I am not going to spend the time looking it up again. it will resurface and you will see it but pretend you didn't and later on will demand someone else find it

when asked how Registration helps solve crimes, the biggest fan of registration issues this proof (LOL)

ITS A HUGE SUCCESS

IT WORKS GREAT

IT SAVES LIVES

nothing more

now how is it you have never asked him to back up his claims?
TD. I. POINTED. OUT. ONCE. "It's just a form". Which personally is a favorite. Other than that you are 100% right.
Yeah a little catch up.

Isn't it typically kids and teenagers who end most statements with "Lol"?? Are you a teenager? If not, you seem to have the mental capacity of one...
You know your not the first to notice the lol deal. But I always figured it as nothing much to say or a rational comeback post. Like the turn you put on it.:cheers:

TD. I. POINTED. OUT. ONCE. "It's just a form". Which personally is a favorite. Other than that you are 100% right.
Yeah a little catch up.

It is just a form. You will survive

Just because that line is a personal favorite, doesn't mean I don't get sick of yuo saying it. L. O. L.

It's great because it's true. Lol

Just because that line is a personal favorite, doesn't mean I don't get sick of you saying it. L. O. L.

he doesn't have any other argument. it is what happens when someone doesn't even really believe in the facade he tries to argue for in an effort to conceal his real goal-harassing lawful gun ownership

he doesn't have any other argument. it is what happens when someone doesn't even really believe in the facade he tries to argue for in an effort to conceal his real goal-harassing lawful gun ownership
Yeah I get that,but you would think that after awhile he'd get sick of it though.

Yeah I get that,but you would think that after awhile he'd get sick of it though.

you never know what his employer wants?

it might be the best they can come up with

you never know what his employer wants?

it might be the best they can come up with

This has nothing to do with gun control or the op. It's all just personal attacks because you have no argument and no evidence. Lol

this has nothing to do with gun control or the op. It's all just personal attacks because you have no argument and no evidence. Lol

its a huge success!!!

Robots can only function according to the programming of their software, and the features/limitations of said software. The only time robots can "change" is when they receive "software updates". Ultimately, the software controls the robot...

If you think of Leftists (like Vegas) as the robots, the Mainstream Media as the software and the updates to it, and the Federal Government (more specifically the one-world-globalist types within it) as the programmer of the software and its updates, you will fully understand how Leftists don't get sick of their nonsensical douchebabble...

Robots can only function according to the programming of their software, and the features/limitations of said software. The only time robots can "change" is when they receive "software updates". Ultimately, the software controls the robot...

If you think of Leftists (like Vegas) as the robots, the Mainstream Media as the software and the updates to it, and the Federal Government (more specifically the one-world-globalist types within it) as the programmer of the software and its updates, you will fully understand how Leftists don't get sick of their nonsensical douchebabble...
Hey look....more personal attacks!

I love the analogy. When you really look at it it makes sense.

I love the analogy. When you really look at it it makes sense.

That's the best way I've been able to most accurately describe the Leftist thought process... it's a more specific analogy than "sheeple following their shepherd", and it fully captures how Leftists have zero original thought, hence their constant usage of "programmed" slogans...

So more experimentation is needed. Hawaii's gun control policies should be adopted by the rest of the United States to see if the results will be the same.

States with strict gun laws tend to have mlre gun homicides. Plus you're infringing on people's rights just to experiment your proposal.

States with strict gun laws tend to have mlre gun homicides. Plus you're infringing on people's rights just to experiment your proposal.

They have lower gun deaths

They have lower gun deaths

More of your same limited programmed phrases which many of us have already debunked multiple times... your programmer needs to update your software...

More of your same limited programmed phrases which many of us have already debunked multiple times... your programmer needs to update your software...

Debunked? Who denies that states with tight gun control have fewer per capita gun deaths? You?

Hawaii, the UK, and Australia all have low gun death and injury rates. These places have strict gun laws and are geographically isolated from places with lax gun laws. There definitely does seem to be a pattern.

Hawaii, the UK, and Australia all have low gun death and injury rates. These places have strict gun laws and are geographically isolated from places with lax guns laws. There definitely does seem to be a pattern.

why do cities with strict gun laws often have much higher rates of gun crime than nearby "lax areas"? your logic suggests that the lax areas contribute to the high crime rate of the gun ban cities but also that would mean the lax areas would have even higher rates of violence

that is not true in the areas near DC, Chicago, Baltimore or other virulently anti gun cities.

If you have conflicting data lets see it

Back
Top Bottom