• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Should gays be beaten up ?

Dodgy_Geezer

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Well whadda ya think ?
bringit.gif

Only those that enjoy it and have consented to it.

No, at least not on the principle of sexual differences. Sexual orientation should not be used as an excuse to discriminate or oppress a certain people. This myth of how homosexuals are going to ruin society and family values is nothing more than a way to justify personal insecurities.

Dodgy_Geezer said:
Well whadda ya think ?
bringit.gif

No.
Violence serves no purpose. It certainally doesn't change anything.

What the hell? Is this a serious poll?

No, of course no. It is entirely beyond me why anyone would even ponder whether someone "should" be beaten up. :confused:

Dodgy_Geezer said:
Well whadda ya think ?
bringit.gif

Usually I think that a lot of people need some sense beaten into them,mostly those are the anti-war idiots who chear for the success of our enimies who need some sense beaten into them.

Gays are confused people who should be helped.Beating the snot out of them ostricizes them and therfore defeats the purpose of trying to help them.

jamesrage said:
Usually I think that a lot of people need some sense beaten into them,mostly those are the anti-war idiots who chear for the success of our enimies who need some sense beaten into them.

Gays are confused people who should be helped.Beating the snot out of them ostricizes them and therfore defeats the purpose of trying to help them.

The only way we can help them is to accept them.

jamesrage said:

You can't help gays anymore than u can cure paedos. The brain has trillions of neural connections. Many are hardwired. You simply can't rewire something as complicated & as wrong as they are so they'd ever be right.
You know gays are more likely to beat their partners, be paedos or be serial killers.
Natures little jokes, that's what they are.
It's a wonder they don't die out. They are less likely to breed so you think the bu55ering gene would die out.

What's with the sudden influx of braindead trolls?

Good grief....This site needs a sanity/intelligence test given before people are allowed to utilize it:roll:

Dodgy_Geezer said:
You can't help gays anymore than u can cure paedos. The brain has trillions of neural connections. Many are hardwired. You simply can't rewire something as complicated & as wrong as they are so they'd ever be right.

Behavior can be modified.

If you beleave that behavior can not be modified then what would be the purpose of beating up gays?Becasue if you beleave they can not change their behavior then why beat them up for something you beleave they have no controll over?People have controll over what they do.Some choose to exercise that controll to do evil like the pedophilers,murders,thieves,rapist and other vermin do.

This is obviously basement fodder. I'm afraid I'll have to refrain from comment unless it is moved there.

Dodgy_Geezer said:
You know gays are more likely to beat their partners, be paedos or be serial killers.

No, I didn't know that - I would love to see some statistics to back up your claim.

vergiss said:
What's with the sudden influx of braindead trolls?
Fine question.

stace said:
This is obviously basement fodder. I'm afraid I'll have to refrain from comment unless it is moved there.
I believe you are correct.

Moderator's Warning:
Moving to basement

Dodgy_Geezer said:
It's a wonder they don't die out. They are less likely to breed so you think the bu55ering gene would die out.

Homosexuals are notoriously passive in their disposition, but I would be more than glad to research any sites or books that support your theory that homosexuals are more apt to commit murder. As for the hardwire part, I am pretty sure you're making a common mistake, that of believeing that any other way than your way is wrong.

Dodgy, maybe you should stick with molesting small animals. I suggestion Rottweilers and piranas.

Befuddled_Stoner said:
Dodgy, maybe you should stick with molesting small animals. I suggestion Rottweilers and piranas.

It's not like any living human would shag him.

Hey! Maybe that's why he hates gays? Awww, you were rejected, poor baby? *pats*

Ok, now that this has been moved the basement, I can express my thoughts on some of these posts...

Dodgy_Geezer said:
Well whadda ya think ?
bringit.gif

I think you need to be beaten up for even asking this question.

jamesrage said:

First of all, you need to learn how to spell. Secondly, I have yet to meet anyone that is "anti war and cheers for the success of our enemies"....at least, not anyone from this country.

Perhaps you need some sense beaten into you.

Gays are confused? Where in the hell did you get an idea like that? I believe that science is in the process of proving that homosexuals are born that way, and have that hardwired into their brains. People don't choose to be gay...oh, sure, they might switch teams after some traumatizing experience or whatnot, but I don't think those people are truly gay. I'd classify them as bisexual, if anything.

And what is your idea of "helping" them? You act like homosexuality is some sort of disease or problem. And it's people like you, people that are intolerant of anything that isn't "normal" or "mainstream", that keep this country held back.

Dodgy_Geezer said:

Homosexuality isn't "wrong" just because you think it is. Having sex with barnyard animals is wrong. Having sex with small children is wrong. Having sex with someone of the same gender? Not wrong.

Prove it.

Well, I think you're a joke, what of it?

Uh.....straight people have children that are gay. Look at Dick Cheney. Being gay does not automatically mean that any children you produce will also be gay, nor does being straight guarantee that your offspring will be straight.

jamesrage said:
Behavior can be modified.

If you beleave that behavior can not be modified then what would be the purpose of beating up gays?Becasue if you beleave they can not change their behavior then why beat them up for something you beleave they have no controll over?People have controll over what they do.Some choose to exercise that controll to do evil like the pedophilers,murders,thieves,rapist and other vermin do.

Homosexuality is not a "behavior", except in cases where the person was, say, sexually victimized and starts batting for the other team. It's hardwired into their brains from birth; some just don't realize it until later.

It's people like the two of you that make me absolutely sick. Especially you, jamesrage....your one of those absolutionist sort of people that are stuck in their ways and beliefs that you just can't ever accept that your way or belief might be wrong, and you attack anyone that has views that are different from your own. Open your mind.....you will most likely learn something, and, shock of all shocks, might be more accepting of other people and new ideas.

Ok...not quite everything I wanted to say, but when I first read all of this stuff, I was ready to go on a tirade....and of course, moods like that wear out quite quickly, so I've calmed a bit over the past few days. :mrgreen:

Didn't read the thread. Like asking if I should have killed my ex.

/offensive question :roll:

Stace said:
First of all, you need to learn how to spell. Secondly, I have yet to meet anyone that is "anti war and cheers for the success of our enemies"....at least, not anyone from this country.

I would call deliberatly ******* Iraqis and Afgans with Arugab photos,Soldier flushing Qur'an down the toilet stories,CIA secret prison stories,Bush spying sotries is a huge deliberate attempt to to derail the success of our troops.
Lets not forget Gore telling everyone we are rounding up Arabs.

Gays are confused? Where in the hell did you get an idea like that?

Lets see,simple biology of where should one stick their pecker in.Most people are not confused and realize the appropriate place to stick their pecker during procreation is inside a womans vagina.

Part A goes into part B
example.jpg

People don't choose to be gay...oh, sure, they might switch teams after some traumatizing experience or whatnot, but I don't think those people are truly gay. I'd classify them as bisexual, if anything.
People choose what to stick their dick in.Therefore homosexual behavior is a choice.

And what is your idea of "helping" them? You act like homosexuality is some sort of disease or problem. And it's people like you, people that are intolerant of anything that isn't "normal" or "mainstream", that keep this country held back.
How can you tell me that such behavior is healthy for soceity in the long run?

jamesrage said:
I would call deliberatly ******* Iraqis and Afgans with Arugab photos,Soldier flushing Qur'an down the toilet stories,CIA secret prison stories,Bush spying sotries is a huge deliberate attempt to to derail the success of our troops.
Lets not forget Gore telling everyone we are rounding up Arabs.

None of that spells "wanting the terrorists to win". You seem to be of the view that anyone that doesn't agree with Bush is aiding and abetting the enemy. You and TOT would make great friends.

Lets see,simple biology of where should one stick their pecker in.Most people are not confused and realize the appropriate place to stick their pecker during procreation is inside a womans vagina.

Part A goes into part B
example.jpg

Funny, because Part A looks strikingly like an *** hole as well as a potential vagina.

People choose what to stick their dick in.Therefore homosexual behavior is a choice.

Not if it's already hardwired into their brain that screwing another guy is the way to go. Or, another female, as the case may be.

How can you tell me that such behavior is healthy for soceity in the long run?

How can you tell me that it's not? How is John screwing Bob hurting you? How is it affecting your life in any way whatsoever?

Oh, that's right. It's not. So stuff it.

Hang on - a guy that quotes Michael Savage can't all bad. Not at all.

I'm hanging on, waiting for a reason to lean one way or another.

Smooth sailing, independently.

:cool:

Well at least we know how seriously to take Geezer now, he's proven himself to be in the same class as, well, me.

But it's does remind me of a story....

Invited a new neighbor over to my place to shoot some stick. Turns out he's gay and hits on me. I tell him I don't swing that way. He persists. I tell him we can get along just don't hit on me. Again. I tell him he can behave, go home, or next time he hits on me I'll hit deck. He did it again so I hit him.

Should gays be beaten up?

Sometimes.

Everyone needs a beating once in a while. Lord knows I had my share.

/edit: not gay lol... but I lost a few fights. Most guys can't even fight.

Back
Top Bottom