• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should both candidates take a drug test before the debate?

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Trump keeps saying that Biden ought to take a drug test before the debate to prove he is not getting some kind of boost from drugs. I suggest that both candidates take drug tests before the debate just to prove neither has an advantage created by drugs and those tests become public showing "any" drugs in the candidates systems. What is good for one should be good for both. I wonder if either would agree. Which of the two do you think would be willing to take the test and which would decline?

All Trump's accusations are admissions. So if he's accusing Biden of taking drugs, he probably is, and is banking on going cold turkey, give his test, then load up and walk on stage.

Give him a surprise blood test.

It is nothing more than a distraction tactic. Same as bringing up use of teleprompters, etc.,

NO....it simply gives credibility to more Trump nonsense. I don't think ANY of us would want to look in the medicine cabinets of any of these old fart politicians including Trump and Biden.

I do think these nonsensical "physicals" and subsequent health reports submitted by nimrod sycophants from both parties need to end. Either do an actual physical and submit a real report or do NOTHING AT ALL. My God the country is so STUUUUUUUPID now.

All Trump's accusations are admissions. So if he's accusing Biden of taking drugs, he probably is, and is banking on going cold turkey, give his test, then load up and walk on stage.

Give him a surprise blood test.

Are we really getting this goofy now?

No drug tests. Maybe Trump should have taken a blood and a lie detector test before he set foot in our White House. Trump is doing what he always does, false allegations, attempts to discredit others in the hope it makes him look better. He's a deceptive scumbag who has played his base of gullible idiots very well. Luckily most American see right through the conman, very easy to do. Trump attacks everyone and accuses them of what he's guilty of, been that way all his life, he's a loser and a sleazebag.

Are we really getting this goofy now?

Which politician demanded which politician take a drug test?

Oh right. It was Trump who "got" this "goofy". And of course all his Trumpists, who have dutifully echoed those demands that Biden take a drug test. Hope this helps.

Trump keeps saying that Biden ought to take a drug test before the debate to prove he is not getting some kind of boost from drugs. I suggest that both candidates take drug tests before the debate just to prove neither has an advantage created by drugs and those tests become public showing "any" drugs in the candidates systems. What is good for one should be good for both. I wonder if either would agree. Which of the two do you think would be willing to take the test and which would decline?

Yes

Trump has agreed to a drug test, but Biden wont he is on something!

Trump has agreed to a drug test, but Biden wont he is on something!
LInk proving Trump has agreed to being drug tested. I have heard him say Biden should have one but never heard him say he would take one, so link pleaase.

LInk proving Trump has agreed to being drug tested. I have heard him say Biden should have one but never heard him say he would take one, so link pleaase.
FOX news
he said he would agree to a drug test, but lying Joe will not, because he is all doped up.

Here:

and here:

A simple search is your friend.

Back
Top Bottom