• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should Biden Write A Concession Speech?

Should Biden Write A Concession Speech?

• Total voters
It is not. And the reason it is not is because we have no way of knowing the level of Trump's cheating. Trump cannot win this fair and square, and he knows it.

It's just that you can't fathom the possibility that Trump CAN win fair and square. It is beyond the level of your comprehension. But, that is a lefty trait. It is in your genes. Whenever you lose you have to find an excuse. Gerrymandering, the electoral college, Comey, Russian collusion, post office collusion. Whatever works.

I am an Aussie. But i can tell right away, that Biden is a robot.

1. This is a stupid poll. The real question is will Trump leave when he loses. I already know he won't give a concession speech.

2. All signs point to a large Biden victory in the election. He is over 50% in most polls which is a margin that will be nearly impossible to beat as long as those people get to vote.

3. We are all very excited to vote for Biden and get Trump out.

Thanks for posting Hillary. Yes, Biden has it locked up. Make sure you let all of those voters that Trump is trying to suppress know that their vote is not needed because Biden has the election in the bag.

Hillary still hasn't conceded the election of 2016.... And like Biden supporters could be, Hillary supporters are still whining and her supporters are still crying.

161109-clinton-camp-election-01.jpg

Remember that night when they called it for Trump......... BOOM! ;)

my guess is that most normal presidential candidates have a concession speech ready just in case, assuming that they aren't as dumb as a roll of wet toilet paper.

Hillary still hasn't conceded the election of 2016.... And like Biden supporters could be, Hillary supporters are still whining and her supporters are still crying.

They're still crying because a Trump presidency has deliberately made their lives measurably worse, just as they expected. And his supporters are gloating over that. Think on it.

Of Course Biden's campaign will have a speech ready, as should Trump's.

My guess is if it comes to it, and Trump ends up being the guy reading his, he'll ad-lib so many ifs and buts and 'fake news' and 'rigged' that it won't actually be a concession.

Awwwwwwww, come on now. Can't you admit that many lefties on here believe the election result is a foregone conclusion?

I, for one, do not read D.P. often anymore, but I can say that in the "real world' most of us who oppose Trump lack confidence because it seems a certainty that Repubs will do their damndest to prevent/ deter voters from voting in Dem districts. People of mixed political affiliations have already been performing "war games" to be prepared for any of a number of distressing scenarios: Trump loses but won't concede, Trump loses the popular vote, but wins the electoral college leading to citizen unrest..etc etc. Clearly, the administration is priming the country to doubt the results of the election. 1876 all over again? What seems quite certain to me is that this will not go smoothly.

Don't underestimate the effectiveness of such a widespread propaganda campaign of 90% of the Media, ALL of social media tech, google/youtube, Hollywood, major sports leagues and academia.

Yikes, do you not realize that oppositional propaganda is completely unnecessary?
Trump betrays himself to be an ignorant, crass, self absorbed psychopath every time he opens his mouth. Dem ads only need to quote his words to reveal what a vile human being he is. I cannot fathom how anyone could support such an awful person.

Two reasons:

1. Hillary didn't have one ready to go

2. Many lefties believe Biden can't possibly lose
Hillary was a moron.
Trump is too stupid to read or write.
The entire thread is a waste of bandwidth.

Yikes, do you not realize that oppositional propaganda is completely unnecessary?
Trump betrays himself to be an ignorant, crass, self absorbed psychopath every time he opens his mouth. Dem ads only need to quote his words to reveal what a vile human being he is. I cannot fathom how anyone could support such an awful person.
Or just have the Lincoln Project around to do it for them.

Or just have the Lincoln Project around to do it for them.

Yeh, well many of the most eloquent critics of Trump are Republicans- David From, David Brooks, Stuart Stevens...

Yeh, well many of the most eloquent critics of Trump are Republicans- David From, David Brooks, Stuart Stevens...
Snort!
Yea, that’s a really long list.

This question just popped into my head. Many on the left seem so sure Biden is going to win, like it is a foregone conclusion.

What? For the first time since th Corona Virus became a big issue Trump has taken the
lead again on one of the biggest offshore books:

Betonline.ag

U.S. Politics
Odds to Win the Presidential Election
1951 Donald Trump -120
1954 Joe Biden +100

Trump has the momentum & doubt he'll relinquish that lead

NO, the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., should not write a concession speech -- sadly.

Everything is coming up roses for him to win -- sadly.

I hope that his victory speech is graceful. I know that his supporters will want him to really savage the loser. I hope that President-elect Biden has the decency to ignore their demands.

This question just popped into my head. Many on the left seem so sure Biden is going to win, like it is a foregone conclusion.

Do ya think Trump should write a concession speech?

I think there is more that believe he has it in the bag

I, for one, do not read D.P. often anymore, but I can say that in the "real world' most of us who oppose Trump lack confidence because it seems a certainty that Repubs will do their damndest to prevent/ deter voters from voting in Dem districts. People of mixed political affiliations have already been performing "war games" to be prepared for any of a number of distressing scenarios: Trump loses but won't concede, Trump loses the popular vote, but wins the electoral college leading to citizen unrest..etc etc. Clearly, the administration is priming the country to doubt the results of the election. 1876 all over again? What seems quite certain to me is that this will not go smoothly.

LOL. I don't know why you don't read DP often anymore. It is filled with many TDS posts, just like your nonsense.

Do ya think Trump should write a concession speech?

I think there is more that believe he has it in the bag

Of course the left believe that. And, they continually claim that Trump won't accept election results even though that has never happened while the left have not accepted election results for four years now while Hillary tells Biden not to concede this election.

A thing of beauty.

Once again, I must stress this to all of Biden's supporters. Do not think that this is a sure bet, or you end up repeating the same failures that your predecessors did.

He should start now, cause it will take him 500 retakes to put a coherent paragraph together

Any speech Biden puts together today he won't remember tomorrow.

Any speech Biden puts together today he won't remember tomorrow.

And any Lie trump says five minutes from now will be claimed that he never said it this afternoon.

She did win the popular vote, you know. Everyone was right about that except the stupid Trump worshipers.

Winning the popular vote and claiming you therefore must have won the election is like saying that an NFL team scored 6 field goals and another scored only 3 touchdowns and therefore the team with the field goals wins.

The reality is that there is no popular vote. Citizens don't vote for President. If you don't understand the rules, you'll most likely lose the game.

should Trump write one? Will he even concede and leave power?

Winning the popular vote and claiming you therefore must have won the election is like saying that an NFL team scored 6 field goals and another scored only 3 touchdowns and therefore the team with the field goals wins.

The reality is that there is no popular vote. Citizens don't vote for President. If you don't understand the rules, you'll most likely lose the game.

The reality is you lied.

Back
Top Bottom