• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should Biden Skip Debates?

Should Biden Skip Debates?

• Yes, why risk it

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No, he needs to stand up

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

grip

Slow 🅖 Hand
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Nancy Pelosi says Biden should just skip the Presidential Debates because Trump will just lie. But I think the Dems are afraid of him losing his lead in the polls. Trump is notoriously an effective debater and Joe is a bit of a gaff machine. What do you think?

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Friday defended her previous suggestion that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden should not debate President Trump, claiming the president has “no fidelity to fact or truth.”

When asked if she still believed Biden should sit out the three presidential debates on September 29, October 15, and October 22, she said “Oh, I do. Not that I don’t think he’ll be excellent,” she continued.

Biden should debate. The nation needs to see how demented he is until it sinks in that he has no business running a nation. He should be in an elderly care facility yelling for the nurse to bring him his mashed peas and carrots.

Biden should debate. The nation needs to see how demented he is until it sinks in that he has no business running a nation. He should be in an elderly care facility yelling for the nurse to bring him his mashed peas and carrots.
Will trump be assigned someone to help him lift his glass of water?

Nancy Pelosi says Biden should just skip the Presidential Debates because Trump will just lie. But I think the Dems are afraid of him losing his lead in the polls. Trump is notoriously an effective debater and Joe is a bit of a gaff machine. What do you think?

What? One cretin to an imbecile...... you ain't going to receive any enlightenment dah..... hmph..... I'm great...... I..... and a few adjective thrown in...... political inspiration..... you ain't going to get...... the pair can bearly string a sentence together.... so mentally impaired ....... but the best America can produce to lead them into the next decade!
My bloody commiserations to any American with intellect higher than single digits.

Other.

If he wants to avoid having his campaign crash and burn, he has to attend the debate.
If he wants to avoid looking like a total doofus in front of America, he has to avoid the debate.

He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Sucks to be him.

Other.

If he wants to avoid having his campaign crash and burn, he has to attend the debate.
If he wants to avoid looking like a total doofus in front of America, he has to avoid the debate.

Sucks to be him.
I hope there are no ramps that trump will have to walk down

Other.

Sucks to be him.
Exactly...thats why these debates are so much fun. Bidens handlers are keeping him in his basement and has harris answered any questions at all so far?

No one cares what Pelosi has to say, she is just another babbling relic of the party who tends to make a mess of things.

I hope there are no ramps that trump will have to walk down
Let not your heart be troubled. If there are any ramps, they'll be hidden from public view.

But it'll be hard to hide Jill Biden helping her husband by taking him by the arm and showing him where his podium is.

Let not your heart be troubled. If there are any ramps, they'll be hidden from public view.

But it'll be hard to hide Jill Biden helping her husband by taking him by the arm and showing him where his podium is.
Oh good. Trump has a hard time with them. He is very feeble

Melania would help him...but she hates him

Remember when lefties panicked and said millions would die?..then they didnt. Remember when lefties panicked and said our hospital rooms would be overrun with people so we built temporary hospitals and moved hospital ships around which never got used? Remember when the left panicked and said we need respirators so Trump started making them at an impressive rate and then we shipped them to other nations because we didnt need them?
and the best one...remember when lefties panicked about Trump taking too long for a vaccine so Trump made history and got 4 years of work done in 6 months and now they are panicked that the vaccine is not safe because he did it too fast? Yea.......me...too
Nahhhh lefties didnt panick at all especially when they shot people for not wearing a mask or just yesterday appaluded a mom getting tazed for not wearing one. LOL

After seeing Trump's latest town hall, and some softball interview answers lately, I say "HELL NO!". Trump is flailing. He won't have an audience in the debates. If anyone should skip the debates, it would be Donny boy.

My prediction is that Biden will debate and actually do better than people expect.

After seeing Trump's latest town hall, and some softball interview answers lately, I say "HELL NO!". Trump is flailing. He won't have an audience in the debates. If anyone should skip the debates, it would be Donny boy.
You could be right.

When it comes to not having an audience, Biden has the advantage because he's used to nobody showing up.

On the other hand, Trump has never needed a teleprompter or a voice in his ear to be able to answer questions.

Remember when lefties panicked and said millions would die?..then they didnt. Remember when lefties panicked and said our hospital rooms would be overrun with people so we built temporary hospitals and moved hospital ships around which never got used? Remember when the left panicked and said we need respirators so Trump started making them at an impressive rate and then we shipped them to other nations because we didnt need them?
and the best one...remember when lefties panicked about Trump taking too long for a vaccine so Trump made history and got 4 years of work done in 6 months and now they are panicked that the vaccine is not safe because he did it too fast? Yea.......me...too
Nahhhh lefties didnt panick at all especially when they shot people for not wearing a mask or just yesterday appaluded a mom getting tazed for not wearing one. LOL
Sometimes I really don't understand Americans, and after reading your post.....I really wouldn't want to be that bitter.
Hospitals were built on the bill gates foundation, the WHO scaremongering.
Doctor said they needed respirators. Trump as commander in chief, moved hospital ships. Ignorance of police officers tasering a person for not wearing a mask, is police brutality.
A virus is in the air, air we all breath, a mask, only pleases those idiots that don't understand, a virus isn't going to be stopped with material. I wear a mask as a sign of respect to my fellow man.
But then we must also understand America patented covid19 in 2018, and those technicians, for creating and releasing this virus, should be jailed. But as it's American government policy to create biological weapons, Americans need to curtail these vile and despicable aspirations so the whole world can sleep in peace.

hahahhah so True..then he'll say thanks to his wife and then ask someone who she was.

You could be right.

When it comes to not having an audience, Biden has the advantage because he's used to nobody showing up.

On the other hand, Trump has never needed a teleprompter or a voice in his ear to be able to answer questions.
Trump has frequently used a teleprompter

I don't think the debates will matter anyway. It's not going to change anyone's minds. It's a tactical decision for sure

Sometimes I really don't understand Americans, and after reading your post.....I really wouldn't want to be that bitter.
Hospitals were built on the bill gates foundation, the WHO scaremongering.
Doctor said they needed respirators. Trump as commander in chief, moved hospital ships. Ignorance of police officers tasering a person for not wearing a mask, is police brutality.
A virus is in the air, air we all breath, a mask, only pleases those idiots that don't understand, a virus isn't going to be stopped with material. I wear a mask as a sign of respect to my fellow man.
But then we must also understand America patented covid19 in 2018, and those technicians, for creating and releasing this virus, should be jailed. But as it's American government policy to create biological weapons, Americans need to curtail these vile and despicable aspirations so the whole world can sleep in peace.
and remember when we put arrows on grocery store floors because people panicked and thought one way shopping somehow helps? and remember when we taped off all the sinks in the grocery store bathrooms except for one to maintain social distancing so now the men just walk out instead of washing their hands...mmm enjoy your apples they have been pawing over

You could be right.

All that matters are the words that come out...I'm looking forward to hearing Trump's nonsensical word salad answers.

Right now, the expectations for Biden are so low, that if he manages to stay upright and string some coherent sentences together, he’ll be declared the most awesome thing ever, so he should debate.

Nancy Pelosi says Biden should just skip the Presidential Debates because Trump will just lie

Is you thread based on what Nancy Pelosi said?

Trump is notoriously an effective debater and Joe is a bit of a gaff machine. What do you think?

There may be questions around Biden's performance, but Trump is not an 'effective debater'. He slings insults, which hsi base loves, but make him look thick as pig***t.

Back
Top Bottom