• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should Biden, Pelosi, And Schumer Recommend All Americans Get The Coronavirus Vaccine?

Should Biden, Pelosi, And Schumer Recommend All Americans Get The Coronavirus Vaccine?

• Total voters
Anyone who gets this politically motivated early vaccine rushed through normal protocols is not using their brain.

Anyone who gets this politically motivated early vaccine rushed through normal protocols is not using their brain.

But but but Dr Fauci and other health experts say it is safe and effective. That's the premise of this thread. Biden and the left have continually said they would follow the science and listen to the experts. Do they or don't they? Were they lying when they said that?

It's just before the election and Trump has announced that an emergency authorization has been issued for the Coronavirus vaccine and it is available immediately (let's say November 1st). Trump is having a press conference with Dr. Fauci and other health experts - to plead all Americans to go right out and get the vaccine ASAP for the good of the country. Biden and everyone on the left have always said that they are going to follow the science and listen to the experts. The science shows that the vaccine is both safe and effective, even though the process has gone through operation Warp Speed. But, as I said, the science shows it is both safe and effective and Dr. Fauci and other health experts are begging and pleading with Americans to go right out and get vaccinated. Should Biden, flanked on his sides by Schumer and Pelosi, join Trump and the experts on national television just before the election and urge Americans to get the vaccine for the good of the country to end this national health emergency?

the fatal law in your logic is that will not be able to prove that its safe and effective in 45 days. If they have a November 1 date, its going to look political and rushed. Trump is going to look like he is willing to risk lives to say he delivered a vaccine. Politically, it will likely backfire on him, like most of the stuff he comes up with.

But, let's run with your absurd hypothetical, than yes, if those conditions were met, then it should be a bi-partisan endorsement. You know, similar to how both sides came together to promote the health and safety of all Americans by championing the importance of wearing a mask.

Wait, that didn't happen, did it? Well, probably because at the end of the day, most Americans know the Democrats will do what right for the country while the Republicans will do what's right for Republican political interests.

Last edited:
But but but Dr Fauci and other health experts say it is safe and effective. That's the premise of this thread. Biden and the left have continually said they would follow the science and listen to the experts. Do they or don't they? Were they lying when they said that?

Imaginative speculation - I will wait until it happens.

Just think of the dilemma for the Trumpkin/antivaccers. Therapists will be working overtime.:mrgreen:

I thought of that when I made the poll. I do, however, want to point out and confess that the poll is a trick question. Biden and the left keep on saying that they would follow the science and listen to the experts. This poll question isn't at all about Trump. It was simply that if the science and the experts (not Trump & Co) said the vaccine was both safe and effective, would the left really follow the science and listen to the health experts, or would they just say that they didn't trust Trump (when the thread isn't even about Trump & Co)? Everyone who voted " No, Trump cannot be trusted" was tricked.

I thought of that when I made the poll. I do, however, want to point out and confess that the poll is a trick question. Biden and the left keep on saying that they would follow the science and listen to the experts. This poll question isn't at all about Trump. It was simply that if the science and the experts (not Trump & Co) said the vaccine was both safe and effective, would the left really follow the science and listen to the health experts, or would they just say that they didn't trust Trump (when the thread isn't even about Trump & Co)? Everyone who voted " No, Trump cannot be trusted" was tricked.

When Trump brazenly uses the vaccine rollout for political purposes, he makes it about himself, whether that was your intent or not. To be fair, he always makes everything about himself. It's kind of pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom