• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should biased investigators recuse themselves?

marke

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Meet some former and/or current members of Mueller's biased team of anti-Trump investigators:

Robert Mueller: Obama head of FBI, 2009-2013.
Jeannie Rhee: Deputy AG under Obama, large Hillary campaign donor.
Andrew Weissman: Special counsel to FBI under Obama, big Hillary campaign donor.
James Quarles: Big democrat donor for decades, from Dukakis to Hillary.
Michael Dreeben: Deputy AG under Obama.
Aaron Zebley: Special FBI agent under Mueller in Obama administration.
Greg Andres: Deputy Assistant AG under Obama.

Should partisan hacks recuse themselves from political witch-hunts? Not democrats, according to democrats.

Meet some former and/or current members of Mueller's biased team of anti-Trump investigators:

Andrew Weissman: Special counsel to FBI under Obama, big Hillary campaign donor.

Should partisan hacks recuse themselves from political witch-hunts? Not democrats, according to democrats.

Whew! You'll be happy to know, in that case, that there is no evidence that any of those people are biased or 'partisan hacks' and there's no witch-hunt occuring.

It will be a comfor to you to learn that Mueller is a lifelong conservative republican, appointed by another lifelong conservative republicans who was installed by another conservative republican.

Yay! I love being the bearer of great news!

Whew! You'll be happy to know, in that case, that there is no evidence that any of those people are biased or 'partisan hacks' and there's no witch-hunt occuring.

It will be a comfor to you to learn that Mueller is a lifelong conservative republican, appointed by another lifelong conservative republicans who was installed by another conservative republican.

The swamp doesn't care about Party affiliation.

Mueller has personally hurt several innocent people badly and has been responsible in part for the US paying out damages exceeding $100 million to the wronged parties. I don't care if he is a republican, he is a wicked unrepentant man.

Mueller has personally hurt several innocent people badly and has been responsible in part for the US paying out damages exceeding $100 million to the wronged parties. I don't care if he is a republican, he is a wicked unrepentant man.

Nah. But it's fun to watch you pretend that he is.

Robert Mueller: Bush head of FBI, 2001-2008

...but of course you conveniently skipped that part...

/thread

They should. But they won't. Leftists are slime.

Devin Nunes - Member of trump's transition team. Also the chair of the house "intelligence" committee tasked with investigating trump's colluding with Russia. So biased that for a short time had to recuse himself for being such a worthless toad.

Richard Burr - National security advisor to the trump campaign. Also in charge of investigating trump's involvement with Russia.

Matthew Whitaker - current acting AG replacing Sessions - has publicly stated that the Russia investigation should be shut down.

These are just three examples of current conflicts of interest by the GOP. I have tons more.

Now what were you saying?

The swamp doesn't care about Party affiliation.

"The swamp" = anything that tries to contradict Mycrofts predetermined conclusions.

Link to any information regarding damages paid by the U.S. as a result of the Mueller investigation please. Inforwars or Breitbart don't count, thank you.

There is also no evidence Trump did anything, but the entire exercise has been to make Trumps life a difficult as possible. At the minimum the nation is owed progress reports.

I get the feeling the liberal progressives are not uncomfortable will abuse of state power.

There is also no evidence Trump did anything,

We DO know there is some publicly known evidence from Cohen and evidence related to Trump tower meeting that he tried to cover up.

You don't know that there is no other evidence, currently not revealed to public.

but the entire exercise has been to make Trumps life a difficult as possible.

Trump made it difficult himself. Trump is not being bothered by this investigation much, so far. The fact that he obsesses over it is up to him.

And just like any investigation, it's about finding out what happened.

At the minimum the nation is owed progress reports.

You get them with periodic indictments and prosecutions and guilty pleads.

I get the feeling the liberal progressives are not uncomfortable will abuse of state power.

Check with your shrink about your feelings

Robert Mueller: Bush head of FBI, 2001-2008

...but of course you conveniently skipped that part...

/thread

Robert Mueller, political opportunist. Appointed by Bush just on time to disallow Congressional access to hidden FBI documents in the case involving the FBI's framing of 4 innocent men for murder, sending 3 of them to death row. Mueller is a crooked cop for hire to the highest bidder.

There is also no evidence Trump did anything, but the entire exercise has been to make Trumps life a difficult as possible. At the minimum the nation is owed progress reports.

No, that's not how it works. The nation isn't owed progress reports. Only Rosenstein is.

"Abuse of power"? Lulz. Yeah, sure.

Robert Mueller, political opportunist. Appointed by Bush just on time to prevent Congress from seeing FBI documents in the case involving the FBI's framing of 4 innocent men for murder, sending 3 of them to death row. Mueller is a crooked cop for hire to the highest bidder.

Yeah, yeah, keep shoveling the conspiracy theory BS... Trump is proud of you. Your propaganda dissemination is wonderful, tovarisch!

Devin Nunes - Member of trump's transition team. Also the chair of the house "intelligence" committee tasked with investigating trump's colluding with Russia. So biased that for a short time had to recuse himself for being such a worthless toad.

Richard Burr - National security advisor to the trump campaign. Also in charge of investigating trump's involvement with Russia.

Matthew Whitaker - current acting AG replacing Sessions - has publicly stated that the Russia investigation should be shut down.

These are just three examples of current conflicts of interest by the GOP. I have tons more.

Now what were you saying?

I was saying biased democrats involved with political issues want republicans to recuse themselves from investigations but never biased democrats.

Only in cloud cuckoo land does an investigator give the investigated a progress report.

I was saying biased democrats involved with political issues want republicans to recuse themselves from investigations but never biased democrats.

So you're saying you have called for Nunes and Burr to renounce their chairmanships, correct?

Link to any information regarding damages paid by the U.S. as a result of the Mueller investigation please. Inforwars or Breitbart don't count, thank you.

My info is from multiple sources, none of which are Breitbart. Are you biased against Breitbart? Do you consider Breitbart to be a publisher of fake news?

It's biased anti-democrats who want the investigations stopped.

My info is from multiple sources, none of which are Breitbart. Are you biased against Breitbart? Do you consider Breitbart to be a publisher of fake news?

You persist in double-talk rather than post any link that supports the "millions in damages" that have been paid from the U.S. treasury as a result of Mueller's "prosecutorial misconduct".

But keep spreading lies and stoking fear. It's the only thing conservatives are good at because your policies are a miserable failure.

Back up your outrageous claims above or go home, my friend.

Yeah, yeah, keep shoveling the conspiracy theory BS... Trump is proud of you. Your propaganda dissemination is wonderful, tovarisch!

How is the truth which has been widely documented by multiple sources just a conspiracy to you?

So you're saying you have called for Nunes and Burr to renounce their chairmanships, correct?

Renounce their chairmanship for what reason? Are you calling for Schiff to recuse himself in advance?

Back
Top Bottom