• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should america ban far-right MAGA and paraphernalia symbols just like Germany bans far-right nazi symbols?

Should america ban far-right maga symbols just like Germany bans far-right nazi symbols?

• Yes

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • No

Votes: 51 91.1%

• Total voters
That is the very definition of Unamerican.In the most extreme context.
History will have a lot to say about that.That making America Great could be
construed as a Bad symbol.Like standing for the Pledge of Allegiance.
Like School choice.Like Marriage as an Institution.Like Gun Ownership.
Like Going to Church and God forbide praying.
Like Honoring the State is far more important and necessary than
Honoring one's Parents.?
This is what happens when a Country is infiltrated by nutbags.
Where ...
Logic is the Enemy and Truth a menace.

Do you mean the "nutbags" like the ones who followed President Trump's orders in leading an insurrection against government officials?

Ya.....

You know what really needs to happen... is that Left Wing ******s need to stop being so ****ing offended by something that they say should be legal... burning the flag... wearing a MAGA hat... get over it. Grow the **** up.

Trump has done so much damage, it calls for mandatory re-education about politics and civility. Just like Nazi Germany is taught in almost every U.S history class in elementary school/middle school we need to teach our children how dangerous this president is/was.

First things first, send his butt to prison.

Trump has done so much damage, it calls for mandatory re-education about politics and civility. Just like Nazi Germany is taught in almost every U.S history class in elementary school/middle school we need to teach our children how dangerous this president is/was.

First things first, send his butt to prison.
... and it will be taught ... in the meantime and even then... liberals need to stop being triggered ******s.

... and it will be taught ... in the meantime and even then... liberals need to stop being triggered ******s.

Maybe liberals were right and Trump stole the election in 2016 and we should actually further investigate that?

Maybe liberals were right and Trump stole the election in 2016 and we should actually further investigate that?
That is fine... Trump is a piece of shit. Maybe Liberals/Conservatives... and those that read posts like you do need to differentiate between criticizing the bad on both sides with condoning the side that you don't hear specifically castigated. ..

I believe this thread is dumb.

How is Trump comparable to Hitler?

Here, just to refresh your memory before you answer my question:

Vernietigingskamp%20Auschwitz%20-%20Beeldbank%20WO2%20-%20NIOD%2066586_4.jpg
I believe your post is extremely dumb. Remember you're talking about a guy who said the he and Kim Jong Un "fell in love" with each other. You would be hard pressed to find a strongman/dictator in world today that Trump doesn't admire because they're "strong". So if Hitler were still around I have no doubt that he would love his strength as well. And it's not like he hasn't tried emulate him. Remember he said that there were some "good people" among the neo-nazi demonstrators in Charlottesville who were carrying torches as they chanted; "Jews will not replace us".

OnBorder2-1024x654.jpg

I believe your post is extremely dumb. Remember you're talking about a guy who said the he and Kim Jong Un "fell in love" with each other. You would be hard pressed to find a strongman/dictator in world today that Trump doesn't admire because they're "strong". So if Hitler were still around I have no doubt that he would love his strength as well. And it's not like he hasn't tried emulate him. Remember he said that there were some "good people" among the neo-nazi demonstrators in Charlottesville who were carrying torches as they chanted; "Jews will not replace us".

onborder2-1024x654-jpg.67313391
View attachment 67313391

Anyone who be so foolish to compare Donald Trump to Adolph Hitler clearly doesn't understand who Hitler was and what he and the 3rd Reich did.

Illegal aliens either detained or deported.... something BTW which Obama did as well, hasn't any shred of comparison to the holocaust.

But thanks for playing....

FAIL

yeah, that turf is already occupied by MAGA in the image of their god.

yeah, that turf is already occupied by MAGA in the image of their god.
They are ******s that need to ignore PC bullshit.... both are Lamose...

Do you dispute that ?

Anyone who be so foolish to compare Donald Trump to Adolph Hitler clearly doesn't understand who Hitler was and what he and the 3rd Reich did.

Illegal aliens either detained or deported.... something BTW which Obama did as well, hasn't any shred of comparison to the holocaust.

FAIL
Atomic Kids posts are generally pretty bad...

FAIL
And anyone who be so foolish to think that Trump would love to be as powerful and vindictive as Hitler was clearly doesn't understand that he had mounted his very own 'beer hall putsch' to overthrow the US government on January 6. Obama had to use or appropriate whatever facilities were available in response to a huge unexpected influx of immigrants at the southern border that overwhelmed the facilities they had. It was a temporary emergency response. Not an overt act of cruelty such as Trump's Administration's policy of forcibly separating very young and infant children from their parents. Thousands of which have still yet to be reunited with parents despite the promises by this administration to do so years ago. The tent camps containing immigrants constructed by the Trump administration, which under whose supervision several immigrants children have died, and have likened to 'concentration camps' by human rights experts proliferated under this administration.

Immigrant camp.jpg

Some rioters might have wanted to kill someone but they sure weren't as specific as that asshole Griffin.
So trying to breach the capitol where mike pence was, bringing a noose, and chanting hang mike pence wasn't specific enough for you?

Some rioters might have wanted to kill someone but they sure weren't as specific as that asshole Griffin.

What does specificity have to do with it? So when you say 'some rioters' what percentage are you talking here? Why are you playing down their motives while playing up Kathy Griffin's? You do realize it is a comedian's job to push the envelope on free speech, right? Sometimes they cross the line (and I believe she crossed it in this case) but it is interesting to me how you think in this scenario she was dead serious/literal.

Their content moderation policies must be arbitrated through the court system under a first amendment framework, also criminal sanctions for conspiring to deplatform people like when Molyneux got banned from three platforms in the same week

Why do you assume a conspiracy in the case of Molyneux? Is public pressure a conspiracy? If he repeatedly violated ToS on multiple platforms and is punished for it, is that a conspiracy? Yeah, I simply don't trust the government to dictate what speech is okay to deplatform and what speech is not okay to deplatform. People have a right to be racist, but they don't have a right to use a company's platform to push those racist views. Leftists regularly get banned from Parler and conservative boards simply for expressing their leftist views, but you don't see them crying to the government. I think we all know who the real snowflakes are. And forgive me for questioning the motives of a fascist who wants to censor exposed nipples.

I believe we need to ban these symbols if we are going to move on from trumpism.

What we have done to Subversive, Seditious, Insurrection promoting Treasonous Terrorist when we go to Foreign Countries to Fight Terrorism, is the exact same thing we should do to these domestic Terrorist" "One Plan" on how we deal with Terrorist, whether they are Foreign or Domestic!!! PERIOD!!!

What we have done to Subversive, Seditious, Insurrection promoting Treasonous Terrorist when we go to Foreign Countries to Fight Terrorism, is the exact same thing we should do to these domestic Terrorist" "One Plan" on how we deal with Terrorist, whether they are Foreign or Domestic!!! PERIOD!!!
But the 'we' you reference might be on the wrong side? Ever given that a thought?

Not just no, but **** no. The government should restrict speech as little as possible.

The government is restricted from limiting free speech -- while free speech has some limitations (e.g. don't yell fire in a crowded space), we should stand strong to prevent government from chipping away at this right that no other country has in the world.

But the 'we' you reference might be on the wrong side? Ever given that a thought?
Based on the title of the thread... "we" I speak of , is those who don't support the Authoritarian Dictator Fascism of Trumpism who have amassed themselves as Terrorist Against American Democracy.

The government is restricted from limiting free speech -- while free speech has some limitations (e.g. don't yell fire in a crowded space), we should stand strong to prevent government from chipping away at this right that no other country has in the world.

You need to learn more about free speech before you address the subject:

The seditious conspiracy law punishes agreements to commit crime, which may be expressed by speech, such conspiracy is viewed as constitutionally unprotected, because it is speech integral to the criminal conduct that is being planned.

Bingo ... You fail.Like Totally ... few sure.Yer math score on whatever SAT
was just about what they say a chimp is capable.They found they chimpanzees
are able to easily score over 200 on math { The lowest score given one who takes an
SAT }.That would be 200 for Math and 200 for verbal.
The highest score for an SAT is 800 for Math and 800 for verbal.
For a total of 1600.
Now what do you have to say fer yerself.
Trump supporters number in the 70 + Million range.
That's just those able to Vote.

Give me back my drugs.

I could cite our public education system but why belabor
failure.I mean,if these Liberal Run major cities are proof positive.
It'd be like asking what came first ... the Dumbing down of our
youth for the last few decades or how for the first time in Modern
America { according to the last Census } our Middle Class fell into decline.
Instead what came first the Chicken or the Democrat.

argle bargle schwartz?

I don't like the MAGA movement or Trump but I also don't think banning them is the right move.
You have to beat them with better ideas and arguments.

Back
Top Bottom