• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should a 10-Year-Old Girl Be Forced to Give Birth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What grade are you in? Nobody can possibly think a child and adult are the same thing. NOBODY.

I don't think this woman and her baby are the same thing, no.

The United Nations one did... and the first explains why we are bound to it.
Not possible. The Constitution, the foundation of all of our laws, was enacted nearly 180 years prior to the U.N. declaration. And again, the U.N. declaration is an aspirational agreement. No countries are legally bound by it. The two documents are, in no way, bound to or by each other.

To be clear, I personally do believe that all Americans are entitled an education, clean air, clean water, etc., but no document need specifically delineate those entitlements for me to believe so. I believe so because it’s right to. Why else form a country if there is no concern for the common good?

I did not see a link... but a minor owning something is subjective regardless.
Here ya go.
View attachment 67293127
May a parent or guardian purchase firearms or ammunition as a gift for a juvenile (less than 18 years of age)? | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
View attachment 67293128
Minimum Age for Gun Sales and Transfers* | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
And there is no subjectivity involved.
“All children under the age of 18 have the same rights with respect to owning property.”
Do Parents Own Their Children's Property?

Moderator's Warning:
This thread is closed for mod review. Posts are still subject to moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom