• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Short Voting Survey

historyproject

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I'm not sure where else this should go...so it's here.

For my history class, my teacher gave everyone a survey for people to fill out about voting. If you don't want to give certain criteria, then leave that part blank. Thanks!

Age -
Gender -
Occupation -
Town and state where you live(state only if you don't want to disclose town) -

1. Do you vote regularly? Why or why not?

2. Why do you think almost 50% of the voting population does not vote?

3. Do you usually vote a straight-party ticket or do you vote based on the candidate's issues? Are you a Republican, Democrat, or an Independent?

4. Should everyone be required to vote? Why or why not?

5. How important are television and other forms of campaign advertising in determining for whom you will vote? Explain.

6. Do people who don't vote have a right to complain about the government? Why or why not?

Male
Biologist
Baltimore, MD

1. Usually. Mainly to silence the people who would bitch at me if I didn't vote.

2. Some of them are just too stupid to understand the issues. Some of them assume (correctly) that their vote does not matter, and is not worth the effort of going to the polls or mailing in their ballot.

3. Always based on issues. If I don't know anything about any of the candidates in a certain election, I don't vote for any of them. I'm technically a registered Democrat (so I can vote in the primary if I feel like it), but I'm independent-minded and don't feel any allegiance or loyalty to the Democrat Party.

4. No, for two reasons. 1) I shudder to think who would get elected if the most ignorant people in the country were suddenly a sizable voting bloc, 2) Compulsory voting undermines the very idea of democracy.

5. Not very. I generally ignore the campaign ads, except to make fun of them or occasionally laugh with the more clever ones. But nationwide, they're very important, because a lot of people base their entire view of a candidate on those ads. A 30-second sound byte accusing one's opponent of adultery, corruption, or murder can win a lot more votes than a well-researched ten page position statement on an important issue.

6. Yes, they absolutely do have a right to complain. As I already mentioned, there's no real reason to vote other than social/psychological reasons. The odds of your vote changing the outcome of an election are, for all intents and purposes, zero. Even if an election did come down to a single vote, it would most likely be decided in a court. With that said, I have a lot of sympathy for people who don't want to waste their time voting. It would be like saying that everyone who doesn't have a $100,000 sprinkler system installed in their toolsheds has no right to be upset when it catches fire; the cost clearly exceeds the benefit, so there's no reason they should be expected to.

Last edited:
historyproject said:

For my history class, my teacher gave everyone a survey for people to fill out about voting. If you don't want to give certain criteria, then leave that part blank. Thanks!

Age -
Gender -
Occupation -

3. Do you usually vote a straight-party ticket or do you vote based on the candidate's issues? Are you a Republican, Democrat, or an Independent?

5. How important are television and other forms of campaign advertising in determining for whom you will vote? Explain.

6. Do people who don't vote have a right to complain about the government? Why or why not?

1. No, only 2 parties will ever have power anytime soon, both suck.

2.Same as above, or too lazy.

3. If I voted it'd be issues, there are at least a dozen paries I'd see myself voting for. Independant. I don't belong to any US party.

4. No. Because there are better things to do then vote if you prefer a donkey or elephant in control.

5. I don't bother with stupid campaigns, the only ones I see are for pretty much the same party.

6. Yes, I don't vote because why would I, the party I'd vote for won't get elected anytime soon. So even if the person would vote it still wouldn't have made a difference. And besides, everyone should have a right to complain no matter what the subject is.

Last edited:
historyproject said:

Age -
Gender -
Occupation -

Age -30.. something :)

Gender - female

Occupation - Pennsylvania State Employee

Town/State - see above, otherwise I couldn't be a state employee.

1. Yes. Because my vote is my voice, and it stands to reason SUPPOSEDLY then my voice will be heard wherever I voted, however that isn't always the case.

2. Laziness, both in going to the polls, and researching the candidates. They figure they're vote won't count, why bother. And some just generally could care less about the political spectrum, it's all about "them".

3. I vote strictly issue based. I don't do party tickets, because in the end, all I'm doing is giving allegience to a particular issue that I don't agree with. I am a registered Republican, but like I said, I don't always vote that way.

4. Requiring someone to vote is as ludicrous as requiring someone to report for military duty. One has to want to, in order to take the task at hand seriously, IMO.

5. I get so sick of television ads. I don't want to hear what someone else has to say about a candidate. I prefer hearing it straight from the donkey's (or elephant's) mouth. 9 times out of 10, in television ads, the complete story isn't told, anyway, so yeah... gimme first hand, or not at all.

6. Absolutely not. Their silence is consent to give whatever candidate who gets in the permission to do whatever he/she plans to do. If they don't like the candidate, give a no vote. But don't dare say....This guy sucks.. when you preferred to ignore the election.

historyproject said:

Age - 39
Gender - M
Occupation - Manager
Town and state where you live(state only if you don't want to disclose town) - Rochester, NY

1. Do you vote regularly? Why or why not? Yes/to contribute

2. Why do you think almost 50% of the voting population does not vote? Because they are disillusioned

Candidate Issues/Independant
4. Should everyone be required to vote? Why or why not?No...its a free country

5. How important are television and other forms of campaign advertising in determining for whom you will vote? Explain.Somewhat....I will automatically diregard a candidate for negative ads....unless they redeem themselves

6. Do people who don't vote have a right to complain about the government? Why or why not?Yes....its a free counrty

Age-17
Gender-Male
Occupation-Student/Target Employee

1. No, because I'm 17. I plan to vote however, so I can help elect who is, in my opinion, the best candidate.

2. Because they either don't know the candidates, are too lazy to get out and vote, or don't feel their vote will make a difference.

3. I look at which candidate is most in-line with my political views. However, one party's candidates usually fit my views more than another's. For me, I'm a libretarian, but they'd never win, so Republicans will most likely fit my views more than a Democrat. So, although the political views of the candidate is most important, one party usually fits a person's views more than another party does.

4. No, if people voted who didn't know what was going on, that would bring down the political process as a whole, and its validity.

5. They aren't important, I tend to focus on what the candidate's truely believe and how they plan to act in their presidency.

6. Yes because they still have a rights that need to be protected by this country. They still should to have their opinions heard. There could have been reasons why the person didn't vote...they perhaps didn't want to waste a lot of time researching the different candidates and instead wanted to go on and improve their lives. When election comes, they didn't know much about the candidates, so they can't vote for someone whom they know nothing about. So although the person may not know about politics, they would know about the effects of such politics on them by their life experiences.

Last edited:
Thank you for your responses! I have all of the information I need now (between here and people I know). If you haven't replied, feel free to, but you probably won't be included in my project. Again, thanks for the quick replies!

debate_junkie said:
Absolutely not. Their silence is consent to give whatever candidate who gets in the permission to do whatever he/she plans to do. If they don't like the candidate, give a no vote. But don't dare say....This guy sucks.. when you preferred to ignore the election.

Why is participating in a meaningless November ritual a requisite for being able to complain? Whether or not a person votes will not change the outcome of the election. I don't see any reason that someone should have to waste 30-60 minutes of their life (with nothing changing as a result) to be able to complain about the politicians.

Not voting doesn't necessarily mean that a person has no opinion. It just means that they see how meaningless their vote is.

The New York Times ran an op/ed about this very issue, a couple days ago. http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/06/m...80cc92e06ec6&ei=5089&partner=rssyahoo&emc=rss

Kandahar said:
Why is participating in a meaningless November ritual a requisite for being able to complain? Whether or not a person votes will not change the outcome of the election. I don't see any reason that someone should have to waste 30-60 minutes of their life (with nothing changing as a result) to be able to complain about the politicians.

Not voting doesn't necessarily mean that a person has no opinion. It just means that they see how meaningless their vote is.

The New York Times ran an op/ed about this very issue, a couple days ago. http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/06/m...80cc92e06ec6&ei=5089&partner=rssyahoo&emc=rss

Meaningless? yep, that word says it all. sit back and complain and whine "oh my vote won't count, why bother?" Well, if that's the attitude you or anyone else has towards our electoral process, complaining isn't going to make it better, is it? Nope, perhaps getting of one's ass, and stumping for a candidate of a third party? perhaps running one's self.... the options are endless. Should I complain if I don't like my job, or my level of education, and yet do nothing about it? Voting is at least saying who your choice is, and if your choice, doesn't win, so be it. There's always next election, isn't there?

Age - 42
Gender - Male
Occupation - Teacher, Musician, Landlord, Activist
Town and state where you live(state only if you don't want to disclose town) - PA
1. Do you vote regularly? Why or why not? Yes, I consider it a duty and a priviledge.

a. Voter apathy
b. Voters feel unimformed about the issues and the people they wouod vote for.
c. Voters don't trust politicians in general and see little difference between the two major parties.

issues - democrat

no - I think people should be encouraged to vote, and that the process should be made easier not harder. These new voter ID cards are a way to supress voting especially from low-income citizens who are less likely to get the cards.

Not very. I have a DVR and skip over all commercials (-: Seriously, I like to dig deeper into the issues and find out about the candidates posistions. I keep hoping that all of the negative ads will stop, but since the seem to be effective, I guess we will continue to have to put up with them. I also think those ads contribute to voter apathy and distrust of politicians.

Sure! This is America. For example I can complain about FEMA's handling of Katrina even though it didn't hit my house. I can complain about the government's handling of one issue or another that may have happened before I was born.

debate_junkie said:
Meaningless? yep, that word says it all. sit back and complain and whine "oh my vote won't count, why bother?"

Well it doesn't...
You can pretend that it does if it makes you feel like a good citizen, but the reality is that your vote doesn't matter.

debate_junkie said:
Well, if that's the attitude you or anyone else has towards our electoral process, complaining isn't going to make it better, is it? Nope, perhaps getting of one's ass, and stumping for a candidate of a third party? perhaps running one's self.... the options are endless.

All of those things impact the election a lot more than voting does. I didn't say that all of those things were meaningless, so stop beating the straw man.

debate_junkie said:
Should I complain if I don't like my job, or my level of education, and yet do nothing about it?

To complete the analogy: If you don't like your level of education, are you really "doing something about it" to sit in on a college lecture for two minutes? That's the analogous amount that your vote changes the political situation.

debate_junkie said:
Voting is at least saying who your choice is,

You don't need to vote to do that. You can do that here.

debate_junkie said:
and if your choice, doesn't win, so be it. There's always next election, isn't there?

Way to ignore the point. So why should people need to waste an hour of their lives to have the "right to complain" or to discuss politics?

Last edited:
Kandahar said:
Well it doesn't...
You can pretend that it does if it makes you feel like a good citizen, but the reality is that your vote doesn't matter.

All of those things impact the election a lot more than voting does. I didn't say that all of those things were meaningless, so stop beating the straw man.

To complete the analogy: If you don't like your level of education, are you really "doing something about it" to sit in on a college lecture for two minutes? That's the analogous amount that your vote changes the political situation.

You don't need to vote to do that. You can do that here.

Way to ignore the point. So why should people need to waste an hour of their lives to have the "right to complain" or to discuss politics?

Because at least by voting they ATTEMPTED to make a change, a difference. I was taught that by not voting, I was silencing my own voice, and therefore had no right to be upset because the candidate of my choice didn't win. It is something I passionately believe in, because I believe that every American has a responsibility to be a part of the Democratic process. And the way I see it, we could have ended up a country that HAS no elections, and then what? yeah.. I don't even want to know the consequences. I vote, and I believe every person of voting age has a duty to do so.

historyproject said:

Age -
Gender -
Occupation -

Male
Full Time Student Part Time Slacker
Tampa Florida right smack in the middle of bat country

1. During midterms and national elections. Every two and four years. Though I'm only 23.

2. People in America have busy lives, they don't really feel that there is a distinction b/w the parties, and simple indifference to the whole political arena.

3. I'm libertarian but I generally vote Republican, I've only voted three times seeing as I'm only 23 but I have voted Republican for my senators, Governor, and President, this is not to say I would not vote Democrat if they come up with a good candidate, it's just that I don't like the direction in which the Democratic party has gone since the 70's.

4. No, compulsory voting should not be adopted because people who don't want to vote probably aren't smart enough to vote anyways.

5. Not very I hate the 527 attack adds that screwed my boy McCain in the 2000 primaries, I tend to focus on the character of the man and do my own research.

6. Yes and No, this is a government of, by, and for the people the government works for us so if you don't vote then you're not the boss so who cares what you say? I would respect Dems opinions that voted for Kerry who bitch about Bush more than I would respect Reps opinions who didn't vote at all and Bitch about Clinton. It's a kind of; you should have done something about it while you could, to bad so sad, kind of mantality. But then again I'll refer you to the first amendment, freedom of speech, and all that, they can complain all they want but I don't have to listen.

Last edited:
debate_junkie said:
Because at least by voting they ATTEMPTED to make a change, a difference.

But like you pointed out, there are other ways of making a change, such as campaigning for a candidate, lobbying, or running for office yourself. All of which are much more effective than voting.

You can attempt to make a change all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that your vote is meaningless (your use of the word "attempt" seems to be a tacit acknowledgment of this fact).

If all of the polls show that my candidate is going to win by a 30% margin, what exactly is the harm in not voting? I can waste an hour of my life to have him win by 30%, or I can do something else and have him win by 30%. For that matter, what if the election is a tossup, but simple statistics show than my candidate is going to win or lose by a greater-than-one-vote margin? What exactly is the harm in not voting?

You can "at least attempt to make a change" if it makes you feel like a good citizen (and there's nothing wrong with that), but I just wish that people would stop with the sanctimonious lecturing of people who correctly realize that their vote doesn't matter.

debate_junkie said:
I was taught that by not voting, I was silencing my own voice, and therefore had no right to be upset because the candidate of my choice didn't win.

Not really. An hour of campaigning for your candidate (or lots of other things) will almost certainly yield greater results than an hour of standing in line to vote.

debate_junkie said:
It is something I passionately believe in, because I believe that every American has a responsibility to be a part of the Democratic process. And the way I see it, we could have ended up a country that HAS no elections, and then what?

Just because your vote is irrelevant, doesn't mean that the CONCEPT of voting is irrelevant. Democracy is very important to this country; your vote is not.

debate_junkie said:
yeah.. I don't even want to know the consequences. I vote, and I believe every person of voting age has a duty to do so.

The main reason I vote is to not have to put up with the intolerable self-righteousness of people who feel that people are somehow bad citizens if they don't waste their time at the polls. But frankly, I have better things to do.

historyproject said:

Yes, that way I have legitimate cause to bitch about results.

historyproject said:

Lazy, stupid, apathetic, and ignorant: - Don't know the issues, don't care about them, their one vote doesn't matter, and who's running for what office again?

historyproject said:

I usually vote libertarian (see, I don't mind wasting my vote), but I've only voted for a Democrat once, when California had those stupid mixed primaries. Lungren was the Republican shoo-in, and he was a worthless turd, but all the Democrats aren't as good as turds, so I thought I'd try to level the playing field a little, so I voted for the person I most liked to see run against him, Cecchi, or some such. Gray Doofus won the primary in a walk, so my little effort was as effective as I thought it was going to be.

historyproject said:

It's a free country. That includes the freedom to decline participation in government.

Then again, what is gained by forcing someone to vote? Anyone pretending that forced voting means increased awareness in the voters?

historyproject said:

They're not important at all, but they're great fun. I would think people participating in a forum called "debatepolitics.com" mostly already have their minds made up before the advertising rolls around.

historyproject said:

People don't have any rights at all. All voting does is remove the ability of other people to say "you didn't vote, so shut up".

Age - 40
Gender - Female
Occupation - Admin/Acctg & bookseller on the side
Town and state where you live(state only if you don't want to disclose town) - Orlando, FL

Yes. Because I care.

Because they do not care and/or cannot be bothered.

3. Do you usually vote a straight-party ticket or do you vote based on the candidate's issues?

So far, straight party line, but I keep my eyes open. I wouldn't decline to vote for a candidate only for reasons of party loyalty.

Are you a Republican, Democrat, or an Independent?

Democrat

4. Should everyone be required to vote?

No, but it would be nice if everyone wanted to.

Why or why not?

I don't think it would be effective. In fact, it could be most ineffective perhaps even harmful to require Americans to vote.

Not at all. I am not influenced by commercials of any sort.

Everyone has a right to complain about whatever they don't like. And Americans, regardless of whether they vote, have rights to free speech, education, equal protection, etc. Anyone has a right to complain about the infringement or insufficiency of these basic rights by federal or state government. But that said, I don't think one can expect much more than their basic rights from their government if they don't go out and vote.

"Short Voting Survey"

Who made this biased and incincitive thread?

There is nothing wrong with short people. I happen to prefer short women. Makes me feel powerful. I vote for short people. They are every bit as worthy as tall people.

Pffff... The audacity of some. The unmitigating gall.:2mad:

GySgt said:
"Short Voting Survey"

There is nothing wrong with short people. I happen to prefer short women. Makes me feel powerful. I vote for short people. They are every bit as worthy as tall people.

Trollin' for dates, GySgt?

heeehheeehehehehehehehhhhaahahahahahahhhhooohohohohohoooooo

I can't believe it. You made me laugh. Stop that. Now.

mixedmedia said:
Trollin' for dates, GySgt?

heeehheeehehehehehehehhhhaahahahahahahhhhooohohohohohoooooo

I can't believe it. You made me laugh. Stop that. Now.

Damn, I spelled insensitive wrong.

GySgt said:
"Short Voting Survey"

I couldn't resist the tempation :smile:
Short People - by Randy Newman

Short People got no reason
To live

They got little hands
Little eyes
They walk around
Tellin' great big lies
They got little noses
And tiny little teeth
They wear platform shoes
On their nasty little feet

Well, I don't want no Short People
Don't want no Short People
`Round here

Short People are just the same
As you and I
(A Fool Such As I)
All men are brothers
Until the day they die
(It's A Wonderful World)

Short People got nobody
Short People got nobody
Short People got nobody
To love

They got little baby legs
That stand so low
You got to pick 'em up
Just to say hello
They got little cars
That go beep, beep, beep
They got little voices
Goin' peep, peep, peep
They got grubby little fingers
And dirty little minds
They're gonna get you every time
Well, I don't want no Short People
'Round here

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
5. Not very I hate the 527 attack adds that screwed my boy McCain in the 2000 primaries,

Bro, I like McCain, but I got a beef with him. Tell me his campaign reform bill did not stack the deck for the incumbents. It's all about keeping power (read money). Both sides try to play us so they can keep their power (read money). The change in any election percentage wise from party to party is small. Ask yourself, who is the big winner overall. Incumbents. They all stay in power. Democrates have had the power, as Republicans now have. Each has had the opportunity to make drastic changes. Neither has. When one party has total control what happens? Pork. Deficit increase. Payback. Lining the pockets of the contributers. The only thing that changes is the letter of political designation before their names. Business as usual. Why do you think so many heavy hitters in political contributions contribute to BOTH SIDES. To maintain the status quo. Ask your self why the gas prices are so high. Better yet, ask yourself why the oil companies profits are so high. The entrenched political establishment is beholden to the money. Follow the money. The money trail always yields the answer. These little debates we have here on this site between the two sides is comical. Exactly what the entrenched want. Keeps the unwashed masses from focusing on the real problem. Incumbency. Cronyism. Payback. Kickbacks. Take it to the next level Trajan Octavian Titus. I'll be there.

hipsterdufus said:
I couldn't resist the tempation :smile:

Nor can I resist temptation... much. And I dedicate this song to GySgt and teacher.

Political Science - also by Randy Newman

No one likes us-I don't know why
We may not be perfect, but heaven knows we try
But all around, even our old friends put us down
Let's drop the big one and see what happens

We give them money-but are they grateful?
No, they're spiteful and they're hateful
They don't respect us-so let's surprise them
We'll drop the big one and pulverize them

Asia's crowded and Europe's too old
Africa is far too hot
And Canada's too cold
And South America stole our name
Let's drop the big one
There'll be no one left to blame us

We'll save Australia
Don't wanna hurt no kangaroo
We'll build an All American amusement park there
They got surfin', too

Boom goes London and boom Paree
More room for you and more room for me
And every city the whole world round
Will just be another American town
Oh, how peaceful it will be
We'll set everybody free
You'll wear a Japanese kimono
And there'll be Italian shoes for me

They all hate us anyhow
So let's drop the big one now
Let's drop the big one now

historyproject said:

Age -
Gender -
Occupation -

Male
Currently a student
San Diego, Cali

1)Yes, because I can
2)becasue they are mostly liberals which are mental disorders that cant read and write.
3)I vote whoever makes the most sense in a logical and common sensed manor, I am a registered independent
4)no they shouldn't, a matter of fact I hope not because that would mean more retards at the ballots which would be catastrophic
5)I think they are probably what makes or breaks the campaign
6)I think they have a right regardless whethor they vote or not.

teacher said:
Bro, I like McCain, but I got a beef with him. Tell me his campaign reform bill did not stack the deck for the incumbents. It's all about keeping power (read money). Both sides try to play us so they can keep their power (read money). The change in any election percentage wise from party to party is small. Ask yourself, who is the big winner overall. Incumbents. They all stay in power. Democrates have had the power, as Republicans now have. Each has had the opportunity to make drastic changes. Neither has. When one party has total control what happens? Pork. Deficit increase. Payback. Lining the pockets of the contributers. The only thing that changes is the letter of political designation before their names. Business as usual. Why do you think so many heavy hitters in political contributions contribute to BOTH SIDES. To maintain the status quo. Ask your self why the gas prices are so high. Better yet, ask yourself why the oil companies profits are so high. The entrenched political establishment is beholden to the money. Follow the money. The money trail always yields the answer. These little debates we have here on this site between the two sides is comical. Exactly what the entrenched want. Keeps the unwashed masses from focusing on the real problem. Incumbency. Cronyism. Payback. Kickbacks. Take it to the next level Trajan Octavian Titus. I'll be there.

Ya no one here ever talks about state and local cuz it's soooo freeakkking boring I swear, I took a state/local course last semester and I wanted to tear my freaking ears off by the end of the day.

But people don't seem to realize that state and local is the most important part of government to the average citizen in that it is the level that effects them most directly. NIMBY (not in my back yard politics) what's close to people and what most directly effects them is what will motivate them into taking action. However I got bigger fish to fry I want to be the person with a constituency not part of the constituency.

Your points on pork barrel spending are valid but consider this; how does a politician get elected? By making promises, and generally those promises involve, you guessed it; vast sums of Money, so it's a natural part of the political process that the politician will always try to get the very most he can for his constituency. Of course there are always people who go way over board like that senator from Alaska who was building a multi million dollar bridge that led to an island with like 20 people on it who said they didn't want the bridge anyways and the feds wanted to defer the money to the people in New Orleans following the Katrina disaster so what does this ass hole do he throws a coniption fit in the middle of congress and threatens to resign if they took the money.

Now lets get into the nitty gritty world of special interests now some people argue that the politicians are beholden to these special interests but I feel that it's the special interest groups who give us the common citizen a true ear to the politician. One prime example of this is the AARP who will rally a grass roots campaign of all their members to get on the phone and call there congressmen if someone has the audacity to take away their medicade or social security.

As for Lobbyists I know that some people feel that lobbyists are nothing more than instutionalized bribers but I feel that they serve a very real and necessary purpose that is to make sure that private enterprises interests are represented in the government and without lobbyists the government could get away with writing all sorts of laws that would effect you the small bussiness owner.

All this being said I definately feel that real campaign finance reform is necessary without loopholes.

Last edited:
mixedmedia said:
Nor can I resist temptation... much. And I dedicate this song to GySgt and teacher.

Check this Gunny. Notice who she puts together. Someone has REALLY been reading. Maybe. About time. Why did she pick you and I, the one who is lock step with my line of thinking? And visa versa. Though I said it first. Gunny can enunciate it. As can I. Though I say say "House of Saud" and "War of attrition" in other words. Thank you, mixedmedia. Normally I leave Gunny to say what I think, feel, know. He gives me the freedom to go off and draw silly pictures and such. How is it that from my few posts on this matter you have discerned that Gunny and I are of a like mind? Very astute. Or is it a pot shot in the dark? Let me know. Was it a while ago when I challenged Gunny to put into text our thoughts on this matter in the shortest amount of words? Fewest words while conveying the overall jist wins?

Are you worthy mixedmedia?

Of debate?

Logic?

Facts?

I welcome your input. But understand, men rule the world. This topic starts there. Reality. No feelings. Gunny's killed people. I beat a man into the pavement recently. That's the world girl. Ready?

We will talk of war. Former military and presently enlisted. And you.

War.

Don't jerk my chain.

Back
Top Bottom