• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shoplifters hit Los Angeles area TJ Maxx, casually leave store carrying heap of stolen goods

Thanks to many Dem authorities, bad people are more brazen than ever.

They laugh at laws.

They know nothing will happen to them.

Just saw a video (yes, on the Daily Mail website) of a woman walking in the (yes, New York City) subway, who was suddenly sucker punched by a young gentleman who came up from behind her (no need to identify the suspect). He knew that nothing will happen to him if caught. In fact, some "liberals" will blame society for his behavior.

I really feel sorry for those "liberals," for sooner or later, they (or their loved ones) may fall victim to the lawlessness that is sweeping this country now.
I don't. The reap what they sow.

They're doing this more and more because they know that store policies are often not to chase people outside of the store.

They showed a large increase in people doing so in Seattle on the local news last night...in grocery and convenience stores, just walking right out with their arms loaded with goods. And they're on camera too. They dont care and I guess it doesnt rise to the level of investigations. The cops show up after they're gone. 🤷

I know what Prop 47 is, and entails. Your weak argument failed of it's own accord.
It's happening here in WA St too...they just know they can get away with it.

I'd suggest locking up the most likely to be stolen items in a case like electronics, but that'd cause some poor oppressed victim to feel racially abused.

Biden’s America. Open borders and a lawless society. What could go wrong?
LOL :) Yep, that's the Democratic platform. You should know, it's all on Hunter's laptop. Don't you have it?

Many of the stores that are closing are chains. Target, Walgreens ...

OK, are you advocating punishing one store’s manager and staff for the actions of another?

OK, are you advocating punishing one store’s manager and staff for the actions of another?
??? I'm not a fan of boycotts at all. Typically on chain closures, it is corporate that makes that decision. They think they are hurting the corporation, when in reality they are most hurting the employees of the other stores.

They're doing this more and more because they know that store policies are often not to chase people outside of the store.
I already showed this which illustrate it perfectly...

Back
Top Bottom