• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shootings, looting and rioting

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Everyone on here has heard this often enough from those on the right. If I were stuck inside, out in middle of bum **** america and could only read things on here and watch fox news, I would think american cities all over the country are on fire and every business is being looted and burned.

Next the dems will be telling people what kind of car they can drive and how many hamburgers they can eat. What savages.

So here's the thing. From what I understand these are all americans in the streets protesting. Can we agree upon that? If the answer is yes, where is our president to help resolve this problem? He isn't trying to help, if anything everytime he speaks he inflames the situation. Our president. Where is the leadership? Why doesn't he call these horrible dems together and forge a plan with his iron leadership to help? No, he threatens to cut off federal money. Send in the troops to crush the evil protesters who keep burning and looting and shooting. Be afraid.

This my republican counterparts is how the rest of the country views our president and sadly it's just fine with y'all.

Everyone on here has heard this often enough from those on the right. If I were stuck inside, out in middle of bum **** america and could only read things on here and watch fox news, I would think american cities all over the country are on fire and every business is being looted and burned.

Next the dems will be telling people what kind of car they can drive and how many hamburgers they can eat. What savages.

So here's the thing. From what I understand these are all americans in the streets protesting. Can we agree upon that? If the answer is yes, where is our president to help resolve this problem? He isn't trying to help, if anything everytime he speaks he inflames the situation. Our president. Where is the leadership? Why doesn't he call these horrible dems together and forge a plan with his iron leadership to help? No, he threatens to cut off federal money. Send in the troops to crush the evil protesters who keep burning and looting and shooting. Be afraid.

This my republican counterparts is how the rest of the country views our president and sadly it's just fine with y'all.

They may be US citizens, but they sure as hell are not Americans. By sponsoring BLM and ANTIFA and all the destruction and violence that they create the Democratic Party has made itself into a terrorist organization under 18 U.S. Code § 2331 and needs to be treated accordingly. Trump's biggest failure is not enforcing the law by arresting Democrat Mayors and Governors for concealing and harboring terrorists and providing material support for terrorists.

The Democratic Party is the greatest threat the US has ever faced. That threat will continue, and the Democratic Party will continue to kill real Americans, as long as we allow this terrorist organization to exist. The Democratic Party needs to be made extinct, just like ISIS, al Qaeda, and all other anti-human terrorist filth.

They may be US citizens, but they sure as hell are not Americans. By sponsoring BLM and ANTIFA and all the destruction and violence that they create the Democratic Party has made itself into a terrorist organization under 18 U.S. Code § 2331 and needs to be treated accordingly. Trump's biggest failure is not enforcing the law by arresting Democrat Mayors and Governors for concealing and harboring terrorists and providing material support for terrorists.

The Democratic Party is the greatest threat the US has ever faced. That threat will continue, and the Democratic Party will continue to kill real Americans, as long as we allow this terrorist organization to exist. The Democratic Party needs to be made extinct, just like ISIS, al Qaeda, and all other anti-human terrorist filth.

Let me guess, you also claim to be a good christian right?

This would have ended some time ago had had lefty mayors and governors actually not sided with rioters over law enforcement. You’re sadly mistaken if you think people believe this is Trump’s doing. He’s the one trying to stop it.

"pro-life" no less, likely.

Awww, is someone not showing proper sympathy for looters and rioters that hit store owners with baseball bats?

Awww, is someone not showing proper sympathy for looters and rioters that hit store owners with baseball bats?

Pretty sure the Democrats on whole weren't doing that. But I do know y'all love your over-generalizations and condemnations. It makes hate so much easier.

If you are both done personally attacking me, maybe you can stick to the topic of the thread. Or are you capable?

The puzzling thing is they’ll blame most of the violence on white supremacists while, at the same time, bashing police for trying to stop it and bashing people like you who condemn it.

bidens-america.png

The truth is, this IS Donald Trumps America. Not Joe Biden's America.

Pretty sure the Democrats on whole weren't doing that. But I do know y'all love your over-generalizations and condemnations. It makes hate so much easier.

This from the guy that makes the most sweeping generalizations about the right.

bidens-america.png

The truth is, this IS Donald Trumps America. Not Joe Biden's America.

It’s really not Trump’s fault the left lost it’s collective ****ing mind the day he got elected.

It’s really not Trump’s fault the left lost it’s collective ****ing mind the day he got elected.

Just like it wasn't Bush's fault the Democratic Party lost it's collective mind the day he got elected. It wasn't Reagan's fault, or Nixon's fault either, but the Democratic Party rioted in streets, destroyed property, and committed acts of violence nonetheless. It is what the Democratic Party does after they lose every election.

If they are committing criminal acts in an attempt to coerce or intimidate civilians or the government into either adopting or altering a policy, then they are terrorists under federal law and they need to be dealt with accordingly.

The contemptuous attitude Democrats have for people in flyover country never ceases to amaze me. After Hillary lost the 2016 election, the NY Times said it was going to reach out to people in "flyover" country and try to understand them. That lasted about a week before they retreated back to the comfort and safety of their bubble.

People who live in "bum ****" America don't call their cities "bum ****". And they don't only watch Fox News. The ratings for all of the cable news networks combined are a fraction of those the big network news shows get during any given week.

And to a large extent they are not stuck inside either. Rural places don't have a high enough population density to require lock downs. People go out to shop and send their kids to school and they still have FAR lower infection and death rates than the big cities.

You have no clue how these people think or live or feel about anything. Yet you want them to vote for you.

Last edited:
The contemptuous attitude Democrats have for people in flyover country never ceases to amaze me. After Hillary lost the 2016 election, the NY Times said it was going to reach out to people in "flyover" country and try to understand them. That lasted about a week before they retreated back to the comfort and safety of their bubble.

People who live in "bum ****" America don't call their cities "bum ****". And they don't only watch Fox News. The ratings for all of the cable news networks combined are a fraction of those the big network news shows get during any given week.

You have no clue how these people think or live or feel about anything. Yet you want them to vote for you.

It is why Wisconsin and Michigan went to Trump in 2016, and why Minnesota may go to Trump in 2020. While 80% of the population may live with 100 miles of the coast, the other 20% also have a voice. As the anti-American leftist freaks found out in 2016 and will likely find out again in 2020.

Your excuse making for criminality and mayhem is rather embarrassing. The Dems have no interest in stopping it except to the extent that they now realize it's driving down their poll numbers. It's particularly sad when one party won't speak out to condemn the riots and try to turn the blame on the president because they think it somehow helps them politically. Pretty much everyone, including Democrats, knows who owns these riots and it is not Trump.

Just like it wasn't Bush's fault the Democratic Party lost it's collective mind the day he got elected. It wasn't Reagan's fault, or Nixon's fault either, but the Democratic Party rioted in streets, destroyed property, and committed acts of violence nonetheless. It is what the Democratic Party does after they lose every election.

If they are committing criminal acts in an attempt to coerce or intimidate civilians or the government into either adopting or altering a policy, then they are terrorists under federal law and they need to be dealt with accordingly.

Dems feel absolutely entitled to deference and respect by anyone who disagree with them regardless of what they say about Repubs. They lament the loss of the good old days when Repub presidents just took it without returning it.

Your excuse making for criminality and mayhem is rather embarrassing. The Dems have no interest in stopping it except to the extent that they now realize it's driving down their poll numbers. It's particularly sad when one party won't speak out to condemn the riots and try to turn the blame on the president because they think it somehow helps them politically. Pretty much everyone, including Democrats, knows who owns these riots and it is not Trump.

Trump owns the riots.

He is the one who made the issue worse by having his people use tear gas in DC & kidnappings, and also by not leading the tone towards reconciliation.

It is why Wisconsin and Michigan went to Trump in 2016, and why Minnesota may go to Trump in 2020. While 80% of the population may live with 100 miles of the coast, the other 20% also have a voice. As the anti-American leftist freaks found out in 2016 and will likely find out again in 2020.

Joe Biden said he would implement a nation-wide lockdown if elected. Because we should have the same policy in Bismark ND and Little Rock, AR as New York and LA, despite having VASTLY different populations and infection rates.

Trump owns the riots.

He is the one who made the issue worse by having his people use tear gas in DC & kidnappings, and also by not leading the tone towards reconciliation.

Hilarious. So, people in Portland are burning the place down because some teargas was fired in DC? It's scary that you actually believe that. Btw, what has the government of Portland done to stop it? Oh right, they've done nothing and have handcuffed the police instead. Must have gotten orders from Trump.:lamo

Hilarious. So, people in Portland are burning the place down because some teargas was fired in DC? It's scary that you actually believe that. Btw, what has the government of Portland done to stop it? Oh right, they've done nothing and have handcuffed the police instead. Must have gotten orders from Trump.:lamo

I believe it because it is true and it is unfortunate that reality scares you.

The issue is because of police overindulgence so using police will not necessarily stop it. There needs to be negotiations to stop this for good. Trump has shown no interest in that.

The Democratic Party is the greatest threat the US has ever faced.
That threat will continue, and the Democratic Party will continue to kill real Americans, as long as we allow this terrorist organization to exist. The Democratic Party needs to be made extinct, just like ISIS, al Qaeda, and all other anti-human terrorist filth.

You're 1/2 right; its BOTH political parties, and the destructive entities they have BOTH morphed into. As long as mainstream politics pushes the right and left further into their corners, the divide, and vitriol, will continue to spiral out of control. Why do we need so many (mis)representatives in the House and Senate when the two partisan ideologies are nothing more than collectively unattainable platforms with strict 'yes/no' rules for anyone with a D or R next to their name?

End political parties, and put this unresolvable divide to rest. Government is supposed to be For the People, not For the Party.

I believe it because it is true and it is unfortunate that reality scares you.

The issue is because of police overindulgence so using police will not necessarily stop it. There needs to be negotiations to stop this for good. Trump has shown no interest in that.

Negotiations? Are you serious? These people want destruction, not negotiation. Arresting every last one of them is the only thing that will stop it. They have no regard for law whatsoever and need to be treated like the anarchist rabble they are.

Back
Top Bottom