• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shootings, looting and rioting

Peaceful protesters outside the RNC, cussing, threatening, bullying innocent people as they leave the convention....yeah you are so righteous and your kind are so perfect and peaceful. The MSM will have reporters with burning businesses with looters running to and fro in the background, all the while the reporter will be saying, "not much going on here, just peaceful protesting", lol.....what a bunch of crudola.

President Trump supports peaceful protests, but does not support the rioting and looting....is that a problem for you? Has offered help of varying degrees to the left for months now, but they will not come to the table. The problem is and always has been on the left.....as they support the rioting and looting, as their inaction speaks loudly.

Besides all of this, these nutjobs are out there duing a pandemic, most without masks, spreading the virus like a wildfire.....thanks all you hypocrites.

So it's ok for the right to stand in front of television cameras and lie their asses off and when people confront them it's the people who are wrong? And most protesters do wear masks unlike the president and his followers the other night sitting right next to each other and most not wearing masks.

Once again the right is on the wrong side of social change.

There are no protests, anymore. You folks on the Left don't seem realize that.

So first you accuse me of lying, and then you lie.

good job

So first you accuse me of lying, and then you lie.

good job

Being that he has stated that there is no difference between protestors and rioters, in his "world" he isn't lying.

Being that he has stated that there is no difference between protestors and rioters, in his "world" he isn't lying.

I only debate in reality and in reality he is a liar.

They may be US citizens, but they sure as hell are not Americans. By sponsoring BLM and ANTIFA and all the destruction and violence that they create the Democratic Party has made itself into a terrorist organization under 18 U.S. Code § 2331 and needs to be treated accordingly. Trump's biggest failure is not enforcing the law by arresting Democrat Mayors and Governors for concealing and harboring terrorists and providing material support for terrorists.

The Democratic Party is the greatest threat the US has ever faced. That threat will continue, and the Democratic Party will continue to kill real Americans, as long as we allow this terrorist organization to exist. The Democratic Party needs to be made extinct, just like ISIS, al Qaeda, and all other anti-human terrorist filth.

This is the dumbest post I’ve read in a long time on here and that’s saying something.

I hope other Trump supporters and Fox News viewers don’t think like this otherwise we are definitely headed for a civil war or some sort of separation of the country.

I am shocked a citizen would say this about another group of citizens with whom they disagree. Completely outrageous.

And I’m not talking about the rioters there is a big difference between a rioter and a protester.

Truly, this is one of the most horrible and stupid posts I’ve read on here. And I’m saddened that any citizen thinks this of another. Is this how bad Fox News is now? Brainwashing people into hating the other half the country?

So it's ok for the right to stand in front of television cameras and lie their asses off and when people confront them it's the people who are wrong? And most protesters do wear masks unlike the president and his followers the other night sitting right next to each other and most not wearing masks.

Once again the right is on the wrong side of social change.

Lol, the left are the biggest liars in this country, by far. It was not a mere "confrontation", as you say, when the lowlifes threatened people leaving the RNC....get your facts straight. Here we go again, the silly left talking about a Trump rally and forgoing all the rioters and looters across the country spreading the Covid virus....wow.

Lol, the left are the biggest liars in this country, by far. It was not a mere "confrontation", as you say, when the lowlifes threatened people leaving the RNC....get your facts straight. Here we go again, the silly left talking about a Trump rally and forgoing all the rioters and looters across the country spreading the Covid virus....wow.

Lol, the sky is falling. Be afraid.

Pretty sure the Democrats on whole weren't doing that. But I do know y'all love your over-generalizations and condemnations. It makes hate so much easier.

The democrat party certainly isn't very forceful in it's condemnation or it's efforts to shut the violence down. They openly encourage it.

I haven't laid eyes myself on one except via my surveillance system which caught movement on the edge of the property and flagged it. My understanding for my area they tend to stay more in the woods and mountains. I don't know what my dogs would do if they found one. I have had black bears come through to be promptly run off by the dogs. I have only seen a couple black bears. I am on the southern edge of the current range. So long as the wildlife stay on the unimproved part of the property the dogs dont seem to care if they hang out.

Most of my dogs also had issues with the wildlife. However, my last dog was a Boerboel (a.k.a. South African Mastiff) and he behaved very differently. Instead of barking and harassing the wildlife, like my other dogs, my Boerboel would quietly insert himself between me and any perceived danger and stop. Forcing me to stop and pay closer attention. That is precisely the kind of behavior I want in a dog. Alas, I can't own a dog any longer.

I have more issues with the smaller critters than I do with the bigger ones. Mink and ermine usually keep the mice, shrews, and voles at an acceptable population level, but they also liked to tunnel into my garage where I kept my dog food. They have definitely caused more damage on my property than either bear or moose.

Even after 30 Rds?

You can completely destroy a bear's heart, and it can still function for at least another minute before dying. You need enough energy from the round to drop the bear, and 7.62mm doesn't cut the mustard.

Everyone on here has heard this often enough from those on the right. If I were stuck inside, out in middle of bum **** america and could only read things on here and watch fox news, I would think american cities all over the country are on fire and every business is being looted and burned.

Next the dems will be telling people what kind of car they can drive and how many hamburgers they can eat. What savages.

So here's the thing. From what I understand these are all americans in the streets protesting. Can we agree upon that? If the answer is yes, where is our president to help resolve this problem? He isn't trying to help, if anything everytime he speaks he inflames the situation. Our president. Where is the leadership? Why doesn't he call these horrible dems together and forge a plan with his iron leadership to help? No, he threatens to cut off federal money. Send in the troops to crush the evil protesters who keep burning and looting and shooting. Be afraid.

This my republican counterparts is how the rest of the country views our president and sadly it's just fine with y'all.

Democrats think America is broken and that radicals need to destroy much of what has made America great in the past in order to build a new global-centric leftist atheist communist government in the ashes of the old.

Back
Top Bottom