• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shoot On-Site': Chicago Gangs Form Pact To Execute Cops- Thx Biden

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Escalation. This is going to end badly, not for the police, but for the criminal and Biden's minions.

'Shoot On-Site': Chicago Gangs Form Pact To Execute Cops Who Draw Weapons On Suspects, Says FBI | Zero Hedge

AND, from the ABC7 Chicago link (those who discard anything from ZH) within the ZeroHedge article the following;

FBI-Chicago warns that gang cabal may be targeting CPD officers

CHICAGO (WLS) -- A federal intelligence alert obtained by the ABC7 I-Team has gone out to Chicago-area law enforcement with an ominous warning: nearly three dozen cold-blooded street gangs "have formed a pact to 'shoot on-sight any cop that has a weapon drawn on any subject in public'."

The "situational information report" from FBI officials in Chicago dated August 26, 2020, states "members of these gang factions have been actively searching for, and filming, police officers in performance of their official duties. The purpose of which is to catch on film an officer drawing his/her weapon on any subject and the subsequent 'shoot on-sight' of said officer, in order to garner national media attention."

Escalation. This is going to end badly, not for the police, but for the criminal and Biden's minions.

'Shoot On-Site': Chicago Gangs Form Pact To Execute Cops Who Draw Weapons On Suspects, Says FBI | Zero Hedge

AND, from the ABC7 Chicago link (those who discard anything from ZH) within the ZeroHedge article the following;

CHICAGO (WLS) -- A federal intelligence alert obtained by the ABC7 I-Team has gone out to Chicago-area law enforcement with an ominous warning: nearly three dozen cold-blooded street gangs "have formed a pact to 'shoot on-sight any cop that has a weapon drawn on any subject in public'."

The "situational information report" from FBI officials in Chicago dated August 26, 2020, states "members of these gang factions have been actively searching for, and filming, police officers in performance of their official duties. The purpose of which is to catch on film an officer drawing his/her weapon on any subject and the subsequent 'shoot on-sight' of said officer, in order to garner national media attention."

Why are you thanking Biden? Donald Trump is the president.

So you want Fed boots on the ground? The local officials don't

So you want Fed boots on the ground? The local officials don't

Huh? I asked why you are thanking Biden for the violence, when Donald Trump is the president. If you're going to blame one of the two, you have to blame Trump, right? He is the president and has been for the last three and a half years.

On the other hand, if you want the violence to stop, it doesn't make any sense to vote for Donald Trump, because he obviously has been unable to stop it up to this point. What would he do differently in 2021 that he refused to do in 2020, and why didn't he do it in 2020?

It's just a dumb line. What the **** has Trump done? Nothing. Biden ain't even President and somehow this is his fault. If it's not Trump's fault, how the hell can it be Biden's?

Man, the partisans are jumping the gun these days.

Link to the article in question...

Chicago police officers may be targeted by gang cabal, according to FBI Chicago office - ABC7 Chicago

There is no way this ends well, and why is this Biden's fault?

Nope, it won't. Chicago has been getting out of hand for quite some time. Too much corruption, not enough desire to actually address the issues and solve the problem. Chicago has just been too damned corrupt for far too long. I don't know what they're going to do about this issue though. It could blow up huge.

Ferguson Effect writ large.
Trump could have helped, if only the lunatic Democrat "leaders" had listened an quashed the riots and violence months ago.
Policing in Chicago is about as dangerous and walking while White in Baltimore.

Breaking news: members of gangs vow to continue doing what they've literally always been doing, hysterical Trump cultists melt down.

It’s total bull**** to blame Trump or Biden, neither can or could do anything about it. It is a local issue / problem that is owned by the ****wits in charge

Trump's America, ain't it lovely?

It’s total bull**** to blame Trump or Biden, neither can or could do anything about it. It is a local issue / problem that is owned by the ****wits in charge

Oh yea, Trump using the biggest bully pulpit and the biggest bullhorn in the world to sew discord, divisiveness and conflict every day if not 10 times of day through his twitter fingers and other assorted nonsense is totally harmless. Why I don't even know why a power mad whack job like Donald would want the President's job. It's a totally powerless position. Nobody listens to you. You don't command any agencies of Federal Government...just powerless. AH-HUH!!!!!!!

Obama and Biden had 8 years in office to do something about systemic racist police violence that is supposedly rampant in our country. They even had riots of their own. Instead, Biden is fanning the flames by blaming Trump and the police, rather than offering any actual solutions.

I'd like us to do more against gangs. It seems we don't put as much effort into dismantling these criminal organizations as we should. Of course I'd also like to ban handguns, which would make police a lot safer.

Obama and Biden had 8 years in office to do something about systemic racist police violence that is supposedly rampant in our country. They even had riots of their own. Instead, Biden is fanning the flames by blaming Trump and the police, rather than offering any actual solutions.

Biden is attempting to defuse the violence. Trump is the one fanning the flames by ducking responsibility and blaming "democrats."

Oh yea, Trump using the biggest bully pulpit and the biggest bullhorn in the world to sew discord, divisiveness and conflict every day if not 10 times of day through his twitter fingers and other assorted nonsense is totally harmless. Why I don't even know why a power mad whack job like Donald would want the President's job. It's a totally powerless position. Nobody listens to you. You don't command any agencies of Federal Government...just powerless. AH-HUH!!!!!!!

No you are not being truthful, the local issues are the responsibility of the people elected in those areas. Whenever any President has tried to step into a local situation, one side or the other start filing law suits, injunctions et al ... to not understand this shows how uneducated that view is, and I’m not even American, yet I see the checks and balances of power

I agree. But that's all we seem to be getting from the White House these days.

Enjoy it cause you will be getting another 4 years 6 months of it

Biden is attempting to defuse the violence. Trump is the one fanning the flames by ducking responsibility and blaming "democrats."

Let me get this straight:

Biden blames Trump and offers no solutions, but finally says "stop rioting, pretty please" when he sees it hurting him in the polls = attempting to defuse the violence.

Trump blames Democrat mayors and governors, who actually are the ones with the responsibility to stop the violence and are refusing federal help that Trump has offered = Trump fanning the flames.

Do I have that right? What have I missed (that you couldn't have pointed out in response to my last comment)?

Enjoy it cause you will be getting another 4 years 6 months of it

If so, I guess we can expect 4 more years and 6 months of the status quo, can't we?

Let me get this straight:

Biden blames Trump and offers no solutions, but finally says "stop rioting, pretty please" when he sees it hurting him in the polls = attempting to defuse the violence.

Trump blames Democrat mayors and governors, who actually are the ones with the responsibility to stop the violence and are refusing federal help that Trump has offered = Trump fanning the flames.

Do I have that right? What have I missed (that you couldn't have pointed out in response to my last comment)?

Biden is presenting himself as a leader who can get the sides to come together for the mutual benefit of all. Trump is passing the buck, creating division, and fanning the flames of violence:

Trump Defends Shooting Suspect Kyle Rittenhouse

Biden is presenting himself as a leader who can get the sides to come together for the mutual benefit of all.

How do you figure? Because he said "quit it, pretty please?" What has he done specifically that gives you this impression?

What he did was precisely describe the events that actually happened, and said "we're looking at it." He didn't say "Kyle is innocent" or "those guys had it coming," although anyone with half a brain and who isn't totally biased and actually looks at the facts would conclude that it's at least reasonable to argue it was legit self-defense.

He also said he'd like to see law enforcement doing what Kyle and his friends were there to do.

Back
Top Bottom