• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shoes off or on?

Yeah, my floors are mostly tile so unless you're wearing ice skates I really could care less whether you have shoes on or not but my shoes come off pretty much right away.....along with shirt, pants, pretty much any other restrictive clothing. When I'm home I want to be comfortable, damn it!

Same here...in regards to getting to a state of relax once getting home.

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say the first thing that comes off when I get home from work, is my bra. Talk about a sense of relief. Might as well wrap barbed wire around yourself.

my mom was very fond of the long hair cats. we always had hairballs everywhere. and they always wanted to sleep on your pillow and breathe in your face all freakin night long.

Sounds right. ;)

I have never understood that. Out cats are outside cats. They venture in for a bit but spend the bulk of their time outside. We have never done the litterbox box thing and have never had a real problem with cats crapping/puking in the house.

Why can I not have cats like yours?

Yeah, my floors are mostly tile so unless you're wearing ice skates I really could care less whether you have shoes on or not but my shoes come off pretty much right away.....along with shirt, pants, pretty much any other restrictive clothing. When I'm home I want to be comfortable, damn it!

Must. . block . . out. . .mental . . picture! :lamo Just kidding you luther!

we dont have to ask it

Must. . block . . out. . .mental . . picture! :lamo Just kidding you luther!

At least you're thinking about it. That's better than what I usually get:lol:

Why can I not have cats like yours?

Mine have always been cats that adopted us so they are more inclined to the outside anyway and get lured in by food, curiosity, or kids carrying them screeching and clawing, only to find this place isn't so bad afterall--so much crap to scratch on, so little time.

Back
Top Bottom