• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shocking video shows man punching 11-year-old girl in the face during fight outside mall

agreed but again thats not what we have currently....
hell it could even tip the scales for me if i had my baby in a stroller behind me and the approaching little girl said somethign like "im going to kill and curb stomp that baby right now" then by all means defend your baby but like you said we just dont have any of that tipping the scales

Nope....nothing there showed anything more than an older and much stronger grown adult losing control of temper.

Well, if a pack of hoodlums surrounds your family and starts behaving violently towards you then I wouldn’t hold you responsible for what follows either.

If you are that much of a pathetic little **** that an eleven year old girl fills you within terror, then you deserve everything you get.

If you are that much of a pathetic little **** that an eleven year old girl fills you within terror, then you deserve everything you get.

You can stand around waiting to be knifed by a gang of hoodrats if you want to. As for me, she’s hitting the pavement and then it’s on to juvie so her friends don’t get any ideas.

Good thing she wasn’t holding a pack of skittles

Why did you show the edited video that didn't show the kids pushing and surrounding the grownup?

What difference does that make? A bunch of eleven and twelve year old teeny boppers are having a fit.
OMG the poor man, he must be in danger!! (NOT)

A man who allows himself and his family to be surrounded and assaulted by an 11 year old girl and looks like at least 10 of her friends should have had a vasectomy rather than a family.

A penectomy, just lop the whole **** and balls clean off. :lol:

A couple of observations:

1. Nothing justifies striking an 11 year old girl. He should have turned and walked away.
2. I bet that is the last time that girl will ever rush a man with her fists in the air.

I hope they throw the book at him and it hits him right between the eyes.

Armchair ****in ninja here giving his tactical analysis for beating up children.

The fact that multiple conservatives are defending this is absolutely ****ing insane.

You can stand around waiting to be knifed by a gang of hoodrats if you want to. As for me, she’s hitting the pavement and then it’s on to juvie so her friends don’t get any ideas.

Oh really?

Where's the evidence that the kid had a knife bud?

Sounds like you are just desperately trying to make excuses for acting like a chicken****.

A couple of observations:

1. Nothing justifies striking an 11 year old girl. He should have turned and walked away.
2. I bet that is the last time that girl will ever rush a man with her fists in the air.

I hope they throw the book at him and it hits him right between the eyes.

Even IF one or two of them HAD gotten a little punch on the guy, it's like a meadowlark beating you to death with a tulip!
I am the stepdad, okay? And although my son liked me immediately, my daughter was a pretty tough customer for the first few years, okay?

There was an incident where, in her early teens, she decided she hated me. We (the whole fam, wife, son, me, her) all got into it at lunch one day and she had three of her little girlfriends with her and so she was feeling pretty badass.
She suddenly stood up and demanded to my wife that she "divorce me or else."
LOL...I made the mistake of looking up from my corned beef sandwich and muttering: "Or else WHAT?" :lamo

She lost it, and she and her little teeny bopper GF's went nutzo on me. Now mind you, my daughter is kind of a big girl and she's pretty strong. She actually got me one on the lip, and one of her friends slapped me.

Hoo boy, oh no...call the WAAAAHM-BULANCE.

waaahmbulance.jpg

I just sat there and looked at her, and she was still screaming at the top of her lungs, and so were her two girlfriends.
Wifey calmly said, "If you EVER do that again, YOU will be sent packing, my darling daughter. I'll miss you terribly, but you do not get to decide who I am married to, or who I stay with, and don't ever make that mistake again, and you better apologize to your father now, because he IS your father, and a better one than your real Dad."

Of course, this pissed off my daughter even more, and things didn't settle down for another two weeks, by which time my little fat lip had long since healed completely.

I never touched her or her little girlfriend. :)

Today she's twenty-four and I'm proud to say she loves me and calls me Dad all the time, and I am proud of both her and her brother, they are wonderful kids.

And I AM A MAN who doesn't worry about a few teeny boppers having a Midol crisis or teenage angst or whatever you call it. I am not a skilled fighter by any stretch, I can take care of myself most of the time but I've been punched out for ten minutes or more by a PACK OF adult males on one occasion, where I lost consciousness, suffered a concussion, broken jaw, teeth, nose, eye socket, plus much more.

A couple of little teeny boppers? Nope, not worried.

The fact that multiple conservatives are defending this is absolutely ****ing insane.

What would you have done? Sat back and gotten your ass whipped?

An 11 year old girl could whip your arse?

:lol:

He is 6'5" 250lbs and he knocked out an unarmed 11yr old girl.

Over kill to the max.

1.)Dont want a reaction like that then dont poke the bear.
2.) I dont tolerate little hellions, neither my own or others.
3.) As for the law and what other people think, I could care less.

1.) thats like saying dont want raped dont wear a skirt LMAO
2.) well again the irony is anybody that acted like the you described would be the hellion society wouldn't tolerate :)
3.) of course not sociopathic behaviour rarely cares about right vs wrong, laws, legal rights, civility etc

Why did you show the edited video that didn't show the kids pushing and surrounding the grownup?

Unless somewhere hidden in that video she has a knife in her hand or something (which is the only, remotely, possible way that such an action by the man could be justified), then sorry but no matter what way you turn it, this is simply horrific and wrong, and hopefully this piece of **** gets the longest possible sentence and is never allowed near children again.

I wouldn't have punched out an eleven year old girl.

You may be such a pissant that you are terrified of an kid whipping your ass, but I'm not :lamo

An 11 year old girl could whip your arse?

:lol:

He is 6'5" 250lbs and he knocked out an unarmed 11yr old girl.

Over kill to the max.

Looks like she picked a fight with the wrong dude. Huh?

Ever heard that old saying? "Choose your battles wisely"

She didn't choose wisely. Next time, she might think twice before inciting violence and harassing a woman and her child.

I wouldn't have punched out an eleven year old girl.

You may be such a pissant that you are terrified of an kid whipping your ass, but I'm not :lamo

Yeah, you would've sat back and watched them attack your wife and child.

What started this incident. Why was he there, why were the kids there?

1.) thats like saying dont want raped dont wear a skirt LMAO
2.) well again the irony is anybody that acted like the you described would be the hellion society wouldn't tolerate :)
3.) of course not sociopathic behaviour rarely cares about right vs wrong, laws, legal rights, civility etc

No, picking a fight and getting raped are miles apart.

That girl made a concious decision to rush the dude.

She was running in there to get some and she got it.

Stop acting like she's an innocent victim, who was just minding her own business.

What started this incident. Why was he there, why were the kids there?

That's the part we don't know, but who cares. Right?

"It's better to be morally right than factually correct"

Oh really? Where's the evidence that the kid had a knife bud? Sounds like you are just desperately trying to make excuses for acting like a chicken****.

A chicken**** would be someone who won’t defend themselves and their family from assault or worse. I don’t need evidence of a knife. A gang of hoodrats surrounding you and your and family and assaulting you obviously doesn’t have good intentions. If they think they’re old enough to jump people at the mall then they’re old enough for a closeup of the 5 reasons why that’s a bad idea.

Anyone who tries to defend this guy or justify his actions is an utter piece of human excrement not fit for society.

Anyone who tries to defend this guy or justify his actions is an utter piece of human excrement not fit for society.

Seems the excrement was KOd. Why is an unsupervised 11 year old girl at a mall at night assaulting people anyway?

A chicken**** would be someone who won’t defend themselves and their family from assault or worse. I don’t need evidence of a knife. A gang of hoodrats surrounding you and your and family and assaulting you obviously doesn’t have good intentions. If they think they’re old enough to jump people at the mall then they’re old enough for a closeup of the 5 reasons why that’s a bad idea.

That's what I'm ****in talkin about.

Those little cumstains needed to be taught some respect.

Back
Top Bottom