• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SHOCKING THINGS LIBERALS BELIEVE

I once heard liberals even believe you shouldn't go to jail for smoking weed 😱

GENUINE liberals have done and continue to do a lot of good things.

It is the woke liberals who are the problem.

The ones who go around crying crocodile tears for people who are unworthy of those tears.

Like those sucker punchers and looters who are never punished because the wokesters consider them to be "victims" of society.

Why would anybody be shocked that some very liberal voters have any of those completely fact-based opinions?

Why would anybody be shocked that some very liberal voters have any of those completely fact-based opinions?

The OP is being sarcastic, though he loaded the dice by leaving off things like “students shouldn’t have pay back their loans” and many others.

The OP is being sarcastic, though he loaded the dice by leaving off things like “students shouldn’t have pay back their loans” and many others.
Like conservatives, there is a broad spectrum of liberals. Those issues in the OP are beliefs held by all liberals. Of course, there are additional beliefs held by more progressive liberals.

I'm down with all of those.

Now I would like to see a "Shocking Things Conservatives Believe" thread to see what I agree with there.

Back
Top Bottom