• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shocking news. Published new Bible for homosexuals...

What a ridiculous cowardly waffle.

Your Bible is fiction.

So is theirs.

Weird that you are so adamant that yours is better.
Why do you post such nasty comments to someone who has religious beliefs? Can you not express yourself otherwise?

Why do you post such nasty comments to someone who has religious beliefs? Can you not express yourself otherwise?
How do I express the fact that the Bible is fiction without saying it's fiction,?

The first 'christian' bible was written how many years after the death of god?
Jehovah God is immortal/incorruptible/indestructible...He is not subject to death...

"Are you not from everlasting, O Jehovah?+
O my God, my Holy One, you do not die." Habakkuk 1:12

I don't fear it...I do realize it is merely a sign of the times but it still makes me sad that God's Word has been distorted so...
American slave owners created a bible that had exodus removed from it so that the slaves they converted to christianity would not get any inappropriate thoughts about freedom. Your book is simply a creation of men not a god.

Without this: What a ridiculous cowardly waffle.
If you pay attention to @Elora and her posts, you’ll see that she’s very VERY often highly insulting and condescending. So, it’s not like she doesn’t deserve the same medicine every now and again.

American slave owners created a bible that had exodus removed from it so that the slaves they converted to christianity would not get any inappropriate thoughts about freedom. Your book is simply a creation of men not a god.
Kinda supports the thought in the OP that God's Word should not be changed...thank you...

I don't fear it...I do realize it is merely a sign of the times but it still makes me sad that God's Word has been distorted so...
Again there are many different interpretations of the Bible but this is a red line for you? Also the devil only exists because you made it so.

Without this: What a ridiculous cowardly waffle.
Ok.

Well it was.

Besides, she implies I am going to hell for not sharing her beliefs in almost every conversation.

No need to walk on egg shells.

Ok.

Well it was.

Besides, she implies I am going to hell for not sharing her beliefs in almost every conversation.

No need to walk on egg shells.
We're ALL going to hell when we die...

We're ALL going to hell when we die...
That is what you always say, but you think you will be saved. Those of us that don't share your beliefs won't be. Because your God is a petty little man.

I find it offensive.

That is what you always say, but you think you will be saved. Those of us that don't share your beliefs won't be. Because your God is a petty little man.

I find it offensive.
Correction...those who believe the TRUTH will be saved...

You'd prefer God with no standards...got it...
So those are the two choices as you see it?

Petty shallow and immoral on the one hand, and no standards at all on the other?

So those are the two choices as you see it?

Petty shallow and immoral on the one hand, and no standards at all on the other?
Wrong...the higher the standards, the more moral...

Which version that you claim is wrong depends entirely on which version of that book of plagiarized myths that you support. Its all a book of myths when you view it critically. The Old Testament was plagiarized from the Sumerians. The idea of a dying and rising savior born of a virgin birth at the start of winter is a very old myth.

Wrong...the higher the standards, the more moral...
Do you think there might be something besides petty shallow and immoral and no standards?

Do you consider petty shallow and immoral to be a high standard?

Back
Top Bottom