• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shocking Harvard Poll: 67% Of Americans Say Biden Should Be Impeached If Hunter Biden Corruption Proves True

So what's the bar to meet on that 'expectation?' What do they need to support that, please provide some examples?
I think if a pattern could be established of Hunter handing over significant amounts of his lobbying earnings to Joe, directly or indirectly, then it is reasonable to assume Joe Biden had an expectation that the money would continue to roll his way provided that Hunter remained gamefully employed by those seeking access to Joe's office.

I suggest you report this immediately to Biden’s new Ministry of Truth director. Disinformation
Uhh Mueller very explicitly said he was not exonerating Trump. What are you whining about?

I think if a pattern could be established of Hunter handing over significant amounts of his lobbying earnings to Joe, directly or indirectly, then it is reasonable to assume Joe Biden had an expectation that the money would continue to roll his way provided that Hunter remained gamefully employed by those seeking access to Joe's office.
Witch hunt

That kind of stuff is investigated during the campaign, for all candidates. That $ has to be accounted for.

And your 'assumption' is not something I'd expect, since you described a specific, supposedly legal process for the infusion of cash and that would no longer be available after. So you are positing many 'highly speculative' ideas...like inventing it as you go.

Did you intend to write 'gamefully' or is that an auto-correct error for 'gainfully?'

I don't anticipate any GOP wins in November. Now that unrestricted mail in ballots are allowed and voter verification has been reduced to "it's close enough" there is little chance that Republicans are going to win anything.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I suggest you report this immediately to Biden’s new Ministry of Truth director. Disinformation

So you didn't open the link which proved that you lied? No surprise. You can't handle the truth. Mueller did not exonerate your crush, and that is a fact that is not disputable.

Back
Top Bottom