• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shocking- Executive Director of Refugee Advocacy NGO Admits to Coaching Migrants to Lie Their Way In

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Undercover cameras captured the Executive Director of NGO Advocates Abroad boasting about preparing refugees to lie, act, and claim to be Christians in order to be waived through the vetting process and allowed to enter Europe. Ariel Ricker, and American, was filmed at a cafe in Greece admitting to coaching migrants to lie about abuse they never actually suffered in their home countries. She also says she gives migrants lessons on Christianity, so they can pose as Christians during the process. Perhaps most shocking of all- Ricker says her organization "works with smugglers. In fact, we all do." Here is the video-

Transcript: "This is all like a big theatre production, everyone has a part to play and a refugee has to act the part of the refugee in trauma for the interviewers, but it is extremely difficult to do this because unless they are taught how to be this character, this actor, then they go about it usually the opposite way. I see it like, I tell them that this is acting, all of this is acting […] it’s all acting as though this is theatre. So for them to get through they must act their part in the theatre and that is the refugee in trauma, because these EASO officers are so ****ing stupid all they know is what’s written on the paper, EASO says ‘this is refugee in trauma, they have these characteristics’ so we coach people how to have these characteristics.

They also ask like whats your favourite holiday, some people say like Christmas and but like we explain you cannot just say this because this is not a sufficient answer, you have to say, you have to say it a certain way which is like ‘December 25th which is Christmas, which is the birthday of our Lord and Saviour. So like um there’s a formula we came up with which is ironic because I suck at formulas, but its like ‘significant event, date and location.’ So [unintelligible] to answer all the questions the same way; ‘in December 2017 in Izmir in Turkey I was threatened for being a Christian because my boss and his friends jumped me when I was leaving my church. This is the Bible they tried to tear up, this is the crucifix I was wearing that they tried to tear, and they made me feel unsafe as a Christian in Turkey.’ Ba-boom. And that way you have the event, the date and the location so you’ve given them a very specific answer, and you’ve kept it to be a tight, short answer as well […] and it’s much harder to refute because you have all the elements there."

Ricker even admits to being involved with smugglers.

“So the leader [of ERCI] was properly involved with smugglers?” the undercover journalist asks.

Ricker replied confidently, “of course they were, I mean we all are to some degree, like there’s no question of that. But it’s like how involved you are, how much you want to be involved […] some people will draw the line at being in cahoots with a trafficker but they won’t with a smuggler.”

Ricker's online bio is quite interesting: "Ariel Ricker currently serves as the Executive Director of Advocates Abroad, a 501(c)3 non-profit dedicated to refugee legal aid throughout Europe and the Middle East.Ricker has studied historical genocidal consequences on present day religious communities in Jerusalem, Israel. She has worked in human rights defense and state leader immunity claims in Geneva, Switzerland and, most recently, as a legislative research attorney for the Hawaii State Senate.Ricker earned her Juris Doctor degree from William Mitchell College of Law, concentrating on international humanitarian law and sovereign debt lending and borrowing practices."

Ariel Ricker | William Mitchell College of Law - Academia.edu

https://advocatesabroad.org/

The boy who cried refugee. No different than what happens here.

An extemporaneous story by one person.

Shocking :roll:

Ricker has studied historical genocidal consequences on present day religious communities in Jerusalem, Israel.
........and there, with the bolding not being mine but by the OP, we have it.

Oh yeah, before I forget, she's Jewish.

Obviously Pavlov's dog was triggered again.:roll:

Last edited:
Undercover cameras captured the Executive Director of NGO Advocates Abroad boasting about preparing refugees to lie, act, and claim to be Christians in order to be waived through the vetting process and allowed to enter Europe. Ariel Ricker, and American, was filmed at a cafe in Greece admitting to coaching migrants to lie about abuse they never actually suffered in their home countries. She also says she gives migrants lessons on Christianity, so they can pose as Christians during the process. Perhaps most shocking of all- Ricker says her organization "works with smugglers. In fact, we all do." Here is the video-

Transcript: "This is all like a big theatre production, everyone has a part to play and a refugee has to act the part of the refugee in trauma for the interviewers, but it is extremely difficult to do this because unless they are taught how to be this character, this actor, then they go about it usually the opposite way. I see it like, I tell them that this is acting, all of this is acting […] it’s all acting as though this is theatre. So for them to get through they must act their part in the theatre and that is the refugee in trauma, because these EASO officers are so ****ing stupid all they know is what’s written on the paper, EASO says ‘this is refugee in trauma, they have these characteristics’ so we coach people how to have these characteristics.

They also ask like whats your favourite holiday, some people say like Christmas and but like we explain you cannot just say this because this is not a sufficient answer, you have to say, you have to say it a certain way which is like ‘December 25th which is Christmas, which is the birthday of our Lord and Saviour. So like um there’s a formula we came up with which is ironic because I suck at formulas, but its like ‘significant event, date and location.’ So [unintelligible] to answer all the questions the same way; ‘in December 2017 in Izmir in Turkey I was threatened for being a Christian because my boss and his friends jumped me when I was leaving my church. This is the Bible they tried to tear up, this is the crucifix I was wearing that they tried to tear, and they made me feel unsafe as a Christian in Turkey.’ Ba-boom. And that way you have the event, the date and the location so you’ve given them a very specific answer, and you’ve kept it to be a tight, short answer as well […] and it’s much harder to refute because you have all the elements there."

Ricker even admits to being involved with smugglers.

“So the leader [of ERCI] was properly involved with smugglers?” the undercover journalist asks.

Ricker replied confidently, “of course they were, I mean we all are to some degree, like there’s no question of that. But it’s like how involved you are, how much you want to be involved […] some people will draw the line at being in cahoots with a trafficker but they won’t with a smuggler.”

Ricker's online bio is quite interesting: "Ariel Ricker currently serves as the Executive Director of Advocates Abroad, a 501(c)3 non-profit dedicated to refugee legal aid throughout Europe and the Middle East.Ricker has studied historical genocidal consequences on present day religious communities in Jerusalem, Israel. She has worked in human rights defense and state leader immunity claims in Geneva, Switzerland and, most recently, as a legislative research attorney for the Hawaii State Senate.Ricker earned her Juris Doctor degree from William Mitchell College of Law, concentrating on international humanitarian law and sovereign debt lending and borrowing practices."

Ariel Ricker | William Mitchell College of Law - Academia.edu

https://advocatesabroad.org/

This is a story the post truthers don't like. It will therefore be ignored, rubbished, and subject to whataboutism in order to obfuscate.

Lauren Southern is a Canadian far-right Islamophobe who in March 2018 was banned from entering the UK for distributing leaflets saying "Allah is a gay god", which allegedly incited religious hatred against Muslims. Her political views are opposing Islam, liberalism, multiculturalism, feminism and LGBT rights, while supporting paleoconservatism and cultural nationalism.

All of which she is perfectly entitled to.

What she is not entitled to is that everyone give her consideration.

This is a story the post truthers don't like. It will therefore be ignored, rubbished, and subject to whataboutism in order to obfuscate.
Thanks for informing us that you'll even align yourself with a bunch of racist dogs (see post #6) if it serves your agenda.

Well, either that or confirming that you're too lazy to research who it is that you're actually applauding.

Perhaps both?

Last edited:
The boy who cried refugee. No different than what happens here.

Ricker's cavalier attitude makes me wonder what's really behind her drive to move migrants into Europe.

An extemporaneous story by one person.

Shocking :roll:

One person, who reportedly has helped coach 15,000 people past the vetting process, and into Europe. Her organization has ties to Oxford and Cambridge Universities, and even has the support of UK Parliament.

And we have our first attack on Lauren Southern in this thread, in a desperate attempt to smear the messenger (favorite tactic of leftists). Those of Ricker's ilk whine that Southern is a 'racist dog' for exposing their little secrets they'd rather were kept hidden. Post #6 was presented without credit being given to the real author, as the poster did a copy & paste hack job from a website called 'Rational Wiki', which describes its content as "snarky, as opposed to Wikipedia's neutral point of view policy."
No wonder the poster of #6 didn't want to include the source of his hateful rhetoric about Lauren Southern.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RationalWiki

What we have here is a blurb tube vid presented as some sort of evidence, made by some dimwit obviously not sufficiently sophisticated to play shopping queen like other blurb tube girlies.

Certainly too dim to complete her university course to the point of acquiring the originally desired degree but certainly dim enough to run for political office once and finishing up last in a district of 60,000 voting population.

Possibly coldjoint took his cue from her over the Quebec city mosque shooting (2017) having been carried out by Syrian refugees and where she had the sense to later delete her tweets, CJ is probably still peddling that crap even today.

The girls is a certified nut in plenty of other fields she vomits over as well (women are not psychologically developed to hold leadership positions, transgender people have a "genuine delusion" and "It’s body dysmorphia and that is a mental illness").

She also lies like there's no tomorrow, for instance in her claims of being permanently banned from UK and Australia.

Pitiful when one has to resort to idiots like this one in support of any story he or she feels worth peddling.

The poster of post #6 has come across this particular twit before as early (or, if one likes, late) as the Quebec mosque shooting and thus did not have to refer to anything at all.

But it's good to know that the OP here knows which sites to go to, so as to be prepared for the ridicule about to be harvested.:mrgreen:

This, from The South African

She’ll follow you on Twitter for $10 a month

Her price range starts from $2 / R24 a month, where all that seems to be offered is her permission to tell people she’s your girlfriend. Who says money can’t buy you love, eh?

I haven't checked to see whether she rents herself out for a good rogering and considering that more'n likely she'll open her mouth in the process (to speak, not what y'all thinking:2razz:) I'm not likely to either.:lamo

Who could not trust someone whose book is titled "Barbarians: How Baby Boomers, Immigrants and Islam Screwed My Generation." No doubt her next book will be "How to be Crazier than Coulter."

The South African is British owned, with their headquarters in the UK, not SA. The fact that a British owned website with low readership would write a hit piece on Southern is typical. Her YouTube channel has 664k subscribers, while this fledgling British news site doesn't even have an Alexa Ranking. Hello jealousy.

Hahahaha, now youtube subscriber counts serve as evidence of quality. Just like FB likes.

Apart from the ridiculousness of such a belief, it does maybe raise the question of whether Southern perhaps buys the likes as much as she sells hers.

Anyway, none of this is relevant to what is the far more salient point.

Namely that she is a total whackjob in just about everything except in having found a way of making money out of her wackiness. That I'll concede.

What it makes out of those salivating in her support I'll leave to the interested reader to figure out.:lamo

Last edited:
Who could not trust someone whose book is titled "Barbarians: How Baby Boomers, Immigrants and Islam Screwed My Generation." No doubt her next book will be "How to be Crazier than Coulter."
whooo, way to go there.

Advocates Abroad have removed their Twitter and FB profiles since the video featured in the OP was released. They've also publicly acknowledged that the woman claiming to cheat the EU into admitting refugees is Executive Director Ariel Ricker.

And look at this, TAAC has once again scooped the MSM, posting this thread before any of them were even out of bed :lol:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...tube-lauen-southern-secret-recording-refugees

Neither the uncover investigative journalist, nor the Executive Director of Advocates Abroad is named Lauren Southern. Those posters who would prefer to haze and bash a 23 year old woman, rather than address the corruption of Advocates Abroad expose themselves as being smear merchants (emphasis on merchants ) :mrgreen: .

What escapes certain people is that they do such a good job of smearing themselves (every time they emit something), that nobody else need take the trouble. Especially when they show a history of lying, be that out there or in here.

Attacking a ship that sets out to rescue refugees from drowning, ferchrissake.

Hint: the subject of the OP isn't Lauren Southern, or truthatallcost. Neither one of us are scamming the EU into accepting improperly handled refugees.

How many criminals successfully infiltrated Europe thanks to the Ariel Rickers of the world? According to those living at migrant camps in Europe, they live in fear of radical islamists sharing the same quarters as them. I can only imagine how many of these radical Islamists were coached to pretend to be persecuted Christians by the Shoah scholar.

So what's the shocking part?
Various refugee helpers, whether NGOs or Public employees, have never been required to keep secret who is more likely to successfully claim asylum.
There is no need for coaching. The information is mostly freely available, some of it through the media (e.g. Iraqi Christians and Gays).
If someone wants to research how to get refugee status, all he needs is an Internet connection. This is just some guy virtue signalling for cheap social points.

Hint: the subject of the OP is (like most other stuff from the same source) the blatant Jew hatred that drives these threads to appear.

Constantly confirmed with virtually any post from same source, last with using the term "Shoah scholar".

That the OP does not like it is immaterial in the face of this needing to be called out.

Hint: the subject of the OP is (like most other stuff from the same source) the blatant Jew hatred that drives these threads to appear.

Constantly confirmed with virtually any post from same source, last with using the term "Shoah scholar".

That the OP does not like it is immaterial in the face of this needing to be called out.

She's trying to shoah Europe after being radicalized at your version of an ISIS training camp, which is the university. :lamo

Back
Top Bottom