• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SHOCK VIDEO Shows Horrible Racial Beating on FL School Bus (Liberal Media Silent)

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
by Jim Hoft
August 2, 2013

Gulfport, Florida police released video of a horrible racial beating on a school bus.
A white student is seen brutally beaten by three older black teens as he stood up to leave the bus.

WFLA-TV News Channel 8
Of course, the liberal media has ignored the story.

The boy suffered two black eyes, bruising and a broken hand.
WFLA reported, via Free Republic:
[video]http://www.wfla.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9143030[/video]​

Gulfport police recently released surveillance video from a school bus that shows the bus driver’s perspective of a beating earlier this month.

In the video from July 9th, the victim is sitting in the second seat of the Pinellas school bus with his head down. The violence starts as soon as he stands-up to get off the bus.

The bus driver, John Moody can be heard yelling for somebody to try to stop them and calls dispatch for help, “I got a fight. I need help in a hurry, I got a fight I need help in a hurry.”

The punches and kicks continue, and the victim falls between the seats. At one point you can hear his screams on the video. The bus driver yells at the attackers, “leave that boy alone,” but doesn’t try to intervene physically.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
SHOCK VIDEO Shows Horrible Racial Beating on FL School Bus (Liberal Media Silent) | The Gateway Pundit

Of course that wasn't racially motivated. The LSM says so.

There's no evidence it was racially motivated yet. However there is evidence those kids are little monsters and need to discover the joys of kiddie prison and maybe adult prison afterwards. It was three on one and they were laying into their strikes with all their weight, pretty sick.

by Jim Hoft
August 2, 2013

Gulfport, Florida police released video of a horrible racial beating on a school bus.
A white student is seen brutally beaten by three older black teens as he stood up to leave the bus.

WFLA-TV News Channel 8

[video]http://www.wfla.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9143030[/video]​

Gulfport police recently released surveillance video from a school bus that shows the bus driver’s perspective of a beating earlier this month.

In the video from July 9th, the victim is sitting in the second seat of the Pinellas school bus with his head down. The violence starts as soon as he stands-up to get off the bus.

The bus driver, John Moody can be heard yelling for somebody to try to stop them and calls dispatch for help, “I got a fight. I need help in a hurry, I got a fight I need help in a hurry.”

The punches and kicks continue, and the victim falls between the seats. At one point you can hear his screams on the video. The bus driver yells at the attackers, “leave that boy alone,” but doesn’t try to intervene physically.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
SHOCK VIDEO Shows Horrible Racial Beating on FL School Bus (Liberal Media Silent) | The Gateway Pundit

Bus driver charged with neglect after teens beat up boy
Gulfport bus driver won't face charges in bus attack of 13-year-old student
Police: Florida bus driver failed to stop teen fight, encouraged others to intervene | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Dozens and dozens and dozens of stories on this in the silent media. Do you ever fact check? Do you care at all about the truth? Why do you so constantly race bait?

Terrible! Justice is being served but, I think the minorities should also undergo lessons against prejudice.

There's no evidence it was racially motivated yet.

It's culturally motivated.

We are not divided by race, we are divided by culture, and some people would like to see it remain that way, doing everything they can to keep us at each others throats. Incidents like this are becoming more and more common and they will continue to escalate because the leaders in the Black community neither address it nor condemn it. Worse still is when the President of the United States makes the statement that the outcome of the Zimmerman trial would have been different had the races been reversed, lends moral justification to the anger and violence that is prevalent within the Black community.

There's no evidence it was racially motivated yet. However there is evidence those kids are little monsters and need to discover the joys of kiddie prison and maybe adult prison afterwards. It was three on one and they were laying into their strikes with all their weight, pretty sick.

there was no evidence that the Zimmerman case had anything to do with race and the media and the left still ran with it. It is always racially motivated when it is white on black violence but never when it is black on white violence

Of the approximately 1,700,000 interracial crimes of violence involving blacks and whites, 90 percent are committed by blacks against whites. Blacks are 50 times more likely than whites to commit individual acts of interracial violence. They are up to 250 times more likely than whites to engage in multiple-offender or group interracial violence.

by Jim Hoft
August 2, 2013

WFLA-TV News Channel 8

[Excerpt]

Read more:

Terrible beating. I am appalled, however, that charges were considered by the coppers involved. (Apparently later rejected by the DA.) The only thing I could think of a 64-year-old guy could have done would have been to turn a fire extinguisher on them like the mad dogs they were. And that, more than likely, would have gotten him fired.

That the coppers gave an interview at what appears to be the scene about this guy's failure to act ought to be against department policy. If cops expect bus drivers to protect their passengers, then they should be carrying guns.

They should have been charged with attempted murder. When three people are kicking and stomping, there is intent to do great bodily harm. He's lucky he was down on the floor where they couldn't quite get at him -- and could probably protect his head.

Another question I have is why, when this boy told school authorities these kids were trying to sell him MJ, were they still in school? That was the real negligence in this story.

Terrible beating. I am appalled, however, that charges were considered by the coppers involved. (Apparently later rejected by the DA.) The only thing I could think of a 64-year-old guy could have done would have been to turn a fire extinguisher on them like the mad dogs they were. And that, more than likely, would have gotten him fired.

That the coppers gave an interview at what appears to be the scene about this guy's failure to act ought to be against department policy. If cops expect bus drivers to protect their passengers, then they should be carrying guns.

They should have been charged with attempted murder. When three people are kicking and stomping, there is intent to do great bodily harm. He's lucky he was down on the floor where they couldn't quite get at him -- and could probably protect his head.

Another question I have is why, when this boy told school authorities these kids were trying to sell him MJ, were they still in school? That was the real negligence in this story.

The bus driver could do nothing and suggesting otherwise is just trying to find a scapegoat.

Those 3 hit and kicked that boy over 100 times. I agree with attempted murder, but that would be a hard one to win. Felony aggravated assault is the winnable case.

there was no evidence that the Zimmerman case had anything to do with race and the media and the left still ran with it. It is always racially motivated when it is white on black violence but never when it is black on white violence

Of the approximately 1,700,000 interracial crimes of violence involving blacks and whites, 90 percent are committed by blacks against whites. Blacks are 50 times more likely than whites to commit individual acts of interracial violence. They are up to 250 times more likely than whites to engage in multiple-offender or group interracial violence.

I started a thread on this topic on the Zimmerman board.

How do you know they were monsters? Maybe the white kid was eyeballing them and they were just standing their ground. Why do you always have to start blaming the black kids?

We are not divided by race, we are divided by culture, and some people would like to see it remain that way, doing everything they can to keep us at each others throats. Incidents like this are becoming more and more common and they will continue to escalate because the leaders in the Black community neither address it nor condemn it. Worse still is when the President of the United States makes the statement that the outcome of the Zimmerman trial would have been different had the races been reversed, lends moral justification to the anger and violence that is prevalent within the Black community.

We are in fact divided by race because the divide started when slavery started. Why do cab drivers refuse to pick up blacks? Because of their "culture"? What is black culture?. Blacks more closley visibly resemble apes in hair, hands,feet and facial features therefore the resentment for being called monkeys. In advertising simple products you can see evil represented not only as blacks but large male blacks. The great lie in America is that all is well with the race issue when it is not. Look at prisons, do you see them blending regardless of race or do you see fragmenatation groups with all blacks, all whites and all hispanics? As for this one incident if it was not racial what was it the drove three punks to beat on one man? Why three on one? Why not get off the bus and do a one on one fight? We will never live down slavery, never.

does members of a certain culture create the culture or does the culture mold its members?

We are in fact divided by race because the divide started when slavery started. Why do cab drivers refuse to pick up blacks? Because of their "culture"? What is black culture?. Blacks more closley visibly resemble apes in hair, hands,feet and facial features therefore the resentment for being called monkeys. In advertising simple products you can see evil represented not only as blacks but large male blacks. The great lie in America is that all is well with the race issue when it is not. Look at prisons, do you see them blending regardless of race or do you see fragmenatation groups with all blacks, all whites and all hispanics? As for this one incident if it was not racial what was it the drove three punks to beat on one man? Why three on one? Why not get off the bus and do a one on one fight? We will never live down slavery, never.

Well, as long as we have people who think that more than just one idiot living in his mother's basement think that blacks resemble apes, we won't "live it down."

Tommy's a cab driver. He learned a few things about African-American males in suburban Chicago. #They don't tip. Hahaha!!; #They often say they're going one place and change their destination enroute; #They often use cabs to purchase their drugs; #They often skip out on fares after the ride (with careful plans in place to do so); #They occasionally set you up with their friends for intimidation or robbery; #They want rides to the worst areas of the city. #They often end the ride by saying, "I'll go upstairs and get some money," only to disappear into the night and stiff the cabbie.

Is this stereotyping? I don't know; I just know it was true. Eventually, he got so he would require payment up front (which often resulted in no ride, because the person said he didn't have any money); If the passenger changed destination, he ordered him from his cab and took the loss; he would refuse to stop enroute at inner-city neighborhood gas stations (where he'd been set up and robbed twice); refused rides into the city. He never stopped for more than one African-American waving down a cab.

Did whites do the same thing? Whites mostly stiffed him on fares. With African-Americans he was often afraid for his life. Be good to cabbies. They risk their lives every day . . . are taken advantage of by the companies they work for . . . and, remember this! Many of them are felons or wanted by the law. (It's the dregs-of-the-dregs business.)

Tommy bought his own cab eventually and now does just private rides. His cab isn't even marked. He doesn't have those problems anymore. He started driving a cab because the company he worked for (as a die-cast machine operator) went bankrupt. Other than traffic tickets, he's never broken the law in his life. But that's Tommy. He's not typical.

I don't know why I went on and on here; but there it is.

Edit: I asked Tom why he thought AA's did those things much more often than whites. His answer: they were poor.

Last edited:
How do you know they were monsters? Maybe the white kid was eyeballing them and they were just standing their ground. Why do you always have to start blaming the black kids?

LoL I can't tell if you're joking or not?

The responses to this thread... wow. You guys are triple A race baiting nuts that go absolutely beserk with racism and nonsense at the drop of a hat. So I don't know how you think you're so high and mighty whining about Zimmerman or ANYTHING. Your responses are as bad or worse than anything the Librul media has ever had an inkling of doing.

What... the... :shock: Omg.

This forum... its...

lol

Maggie,
Do you think that if the bus driver had been equipped with canister of pepper spray he would have been able to stop the fight? You know, there's never a cop around when you need one.

Slavery is as old as history of man. With all the fighting we have here between those who claim we owe them, and stirring racial hatred, I wonder how they feel about Muslims who treat black people today worse than America has been accused of? Muslims sold the first slaves to the English, Spanish, and Portuguese and continue to raid and enslave the African Black population. Yes,. Muslims still use and take South Africans captive, using them as slaves. Just how many times must we read these stories today. Yes, we have cultural problems in America that are made worse by race hustling whores. Wasn't the election of a "Black" President enough proof that we as American have surpassed that problem? Oh, I forgot our post racial President and Attorney General appointee continue to stir racial hatred.

Obviously you didn't watch the video of just before the beating began. The bus driver did what was required by calling for police assistance. From the looks of it the gentleman was physically unable to stop the vicious assault by the three teenagers.

Obviously you didn't watch the video of just before the beating began. The bus driver did what was required by calling for police assistance. From the looks of it the gentleman was physically unable to stop the vicious assault by the three teenagers.

With all due respect, after paying close attention to the aftermath of the Zimmerman verdict and in particular the assessments of those who so vehemently supported Trayvon, I would suggest that it should be abundantly clear to all of us that when a white guy looks at a black teen that is sufficient cause for that teen to fear for his life and physically assault the white guy to whatever extent they feel is necessary. Fortunately, in this case the white kid did the right thing and didn't fight back which is probably the ONLY reason he's not facing prosecution and investigation by the DoJ.

As you can see in the video, black youth are delicate flowers in our society who desperately need our full support to overcome the millenia of abuse they have suffered.

Look at prisons, do you see them blending regardless of race or do you see fragmenatation groups with all blacks, all whites and all hispanics?

I'm not surprised that this happens since we tend to associate visual cues (which are immediate) and to a lesser extent, auditory cues, with culture. We could devote an entire lifetime talking about this subject, but ask yourself one thing...in a medium such as this forum where visual and auditory cues are absent, what is it that divides us?

does members of a certain culture create the culture or does the culture mold its members?

I tend to think it's both. But again, I think that's a simple answer to a complex question.

I would like to know what's happening to the three boys trying their best to kill the kid they attacked.

I also wonder what the school did about it?

The police are making the driver a scape goat. What 64 year old would want to place himself in danger by trying to get the thugs to stop their attack? Instead they should charge the attackers with the felonies they deserve.

The parents of the victim must really be showing some restraint and self-control after seeing that video.

NBC is no longer categorized as part of "the Liberal Media"

I wonder if that will remain consistent or if that will change all willy-nilly.

*holds breath waiting for ww next bait thread to see*

Back
Top Bottom