• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SHOCK VIDEO: Americans Have No Idea What Memorial Day Is...

Once again...Mark Dice showcases the absolute ignorance of Americans............ and probably some non-Americans.

And some of these morons actually vote ......................probably for Democrats.

Once again...Mark Dice showcases the absolute ignorance of Americans............ and probably some non-Americans.

And some of these morons actually vote ......................probably for Democrats.

Faux outrage to sell things to angry morons. Alex Jones...seriously, aren't you better than that level of dreck?

Faux outrage to sell things to angry morons. Alex Jones...seriously, aren't you better than that level of dreck?

It's Alex Jones, he would sell his mother down the river if it would make him a buck.

It's Alex Jones, he would sell his mother down the river if it would make him a buck.

And the weak minded are sending the bucks.

Memorial Day is about paying respect to those who fought and died while serving their country to protect the freedoms that Americans enjoy.

I wonder how many hours of tape they had to edit out to make this faux outrage tape?

I don't see how anyone could miss the meaning of Memorial day- every business man or woman is playing off the day to peddle everything from cars to lasix surgery... gotta love the true patriots of the capitalist right wing... :peace

Don't feed the trolls.

Jones should have been at Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery today with the hundreds of volunteers controlling traffic and taking families around the cemetery to see their dearly departed loved ones. Impressive and Awe-Inspiring.

As were the ceremonies in my home town in which I was honored to be asked to be in the Color Guard as a 'Son of the American Legion'.

Everyone's blood was red today as we all took a day off from politics .

I highly, highly doubt any of the people depicted in this video go to the time and trouble to vote.

Which is worse, that some Americans don't know what Memorial Day is about or that some Americans try to twist it into a partisan issue?
Honestly? Morons believe that conservatives have claim to the term 'patriot' and liberals are unpatriotic. Morons tell each other that liberals don't respect war vets, hell, they probably tell each other that there are no liberal war vets.
Morons. You gotta shake your head...

Nobody should die to protect those in the video.

As a scarred vet allow me-

We who bled in the Service of our country don't pick who we sacrifice for-

The political lean, wealth or lack there of, race, creed or even if they are here legally doesn't matter.

Plenty of piss ignorant folks who know what Memorial Day is supposed to honor are 'protected' just like everyone else.

Is what makes our service honorable- we don't care how ignorant anyone is, they get the same protection... :peace

As I understand Memorial Day used to be called Armistice Day and was used to celebrate the end of World War 1. Eleventh month, eleventh day and the eleventh hour.

Then later, at some point it was changed to another date and used to commemorate all those killed in our wars. If I am wrong, please set me straight. I will thank you.

Whereas Veteran's Day is used to commemorate veterans that are still alive. Hence my free dinner at Applebee's, and free lunch at Texas Roadhouse.

PS...you can't get the free stuff by just wearing some old GI uniform shirt or gear, like some poser said he did over the internet. You have to prove it with an ID card or some other verification. We actually detest wearing that crap anymore. At the most, you will see us wearing a ball cap or a pin. That is about it.

What on earth made you think Mickey was better than that?

As I understand Memorial Day used to be called Armistice Day and was used to celebrate the end of World War 1. Eleventh month, eleventh day and the eleventh hour.

Then later, at some point it was changed to another date and used to commemorate all those killed in our wars. If I am wrong, please set me straight. I will thank you.

Whereas Veteran's Day is used to commemorate veterans that are still alive. Hence my free dinner at Applebee's, and free lunch at Texas Roadhouse.

PS...you can't get the free stuff by just wearing some old GI uniform shirt or gear, like some poser said he did over the internet. You have to prove it with an ID card or some other verification. We actually detest wearing that crap anymore. At the most, you will see us wearing a ball cap or a pin. That is about it.

No, Veteran's Day was Armistice Day. AD was the end of WW1.

You are a horrific human being.

Yes, in your liberal mind.

There are only 8 people I am willing to die in defense of: my wife, my two daughters, my four granddaughters and myself. My parents are already dead.

If I ever do, it will happen here, not in Iraq or Afghanistan. Dying there has nothing to do with "our freedoms".

No, Veteran's Day was Armistice Day. AD was the end of WW1.

Memorial Day was originally called Decoration Day and it started after the Civil War

Back
Top Bottom