• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID-19 Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID-

Aberro

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-died-covid-19-alone-rest-serious-illnesses/

(The CDC silently updated their numbers this week to show that only 6% of all coronavirus deaths were related to the coronavirus alone. The rest of the deaths pinned to the China coronavirus are attributed to individuals who had other serious issues going on. Also, most of the deaths are related to very old Americans.)

Democrat Scamdemic, I’m still not wearing a stupid mask, I don’t work at a hospital.

I go to Lowe’s often, only employees wearing masks, (Pulled under their chin) the working men in lumber side, no masks.

No the CDC didn't "update" their numbers to show only 9,000 Americans actually died from covid. Your blog does not prove that. You lie because you have an agenda.

America has done objectively worse than all of the other developed countries because of our high density of braindead cultists.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-died-covid-19-alone-rest-serious-illnesses/

(The CDC silently updated their numbers this week to show that only 6% of all coronavirus deaths were related to the coronavirus alone. The rest of the deaths pinned to the China coronavirus are attributed to individuals who had other serious issues going on. Also, most of the deaths are related to very old Americans.)

Democrat Scamdemic, I’m still not wearing a stupid mask, I don’t work at a hospital.

I go to Lowe’s often, only employees wearing masks, (Pulled under their chin) the working men in lumber side, no masks.

Those who are old and/or with underlying condition would not have died but for contracting C19, which caused their death. You're another denier who does not believe in the medical science of determining cause-of-death.

Over half our local deaths were 80+ and the 70-79 have been the #2 demographic. Over half have been women. Most of the deaths were nursing home patients.

"Only" is the key word in the OP title.

How many American lives will be "too many" for these naysays who don't seem to give a crap how many or who dies?

Generally it's the people screaming "All lives matter" or claim to be Pro-life who seemingly don't give a rats ass about people dying to Covid, even if it is or could be prevented by a few simple steps that apparently is too much of an inconvenience for them.

Gateway Pundit? A far-right blog and you expect that to be taken seriously with no supporting evidence? You're a conservative; guess how I know?

No the CDC didn't "update" their numbers to show only 9,000 Americans actually died from covid. Your blog does not prove that. You lie because you have an agenda.

America has done objectively worse than all of the other developed countries because of our high density of braindead cultists.

they love lies. it's in their DNA.

"Only" is the key word in the OP title.

indeed

and from the Party of Christian and Family Values. and a ton are anti-Choice.

they outed themselves during Trump. and I'm very, very glad.

Here's a report that's shocking. And unlike the OP, it's actually true:

Top U.S. Officials Told C.D.C. to Soften Coronavirus Testing Guidelines
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention abruptly changed its recommendations, saying people without Covid-19 symptoms should not get tested.
WASHINGTON — Trump administration officials on Wednesday defended a new recommendation that people without*Covid-19*symptoms abstain from testing, even as scientists warned that the policy could hobble an already weak federal response as schools reopen and a potential autumn wave looms.

Here's another:
Two P.R. Experts at F.D.A. Have Been Ousted After Blood Plasma Fiasco
The agency’s chief spokeswoman, Emily Miller, was removed from her position just 11 days into the job. And the contract was terminated of a consultant who had advised the F.D.A. chief to correct misleading claims about plasma’s benefits.
The most recent controversy over plasma follows a series of missteps by the F.D.A. that have fueled concerns that the agency is losing the public’s trust as the nation faces a presidential election in November and a pandemic that has taken more than 180,000 American lives.

Trump = chaos, deceit, incompetence.

Yes, these 'conservative' rightwing nutters also are trying their hand more than ever at gaslighting, they want to be just like their Wizard in the white house, they want to please him only, they don't care about fellow Americans or this country. I am glad there are so many showing their true colors under the Trump/Putin administration. I never had a lower opinion of these scumbags who now worship their Wizard.

Those who are old and/or with underlying condition would not have died but for contracting C19, which caused their death. You're another denier who does not believe in the medical science of determining cause-of-death.

It’s fair to say this it shortened the lives of many of the elderly. In New York, the Gov. took the wrong advice and sent active cases to elder care centers. Obviously, someone failed the common sense test.

I don’t know that there is a right answer. Everyone is a genius until they they try to put ideas into action.

BTW, just because it’s evident democrats are going to lose the election, you don’t have to get nasty about it!

Yes, these 'conservative' rightwing nutters also are trying their hand more than ever at gaslighting, they want to be just like their Wizard in the white house, they want to please him only, they don't care about fellow Americans or this country. I am glad there are so many showing their true colors under the Trump/Putin administration. I never had a lower opinion of these scumbags who now worship their Wizard. The republicans who no longer support this scum deserve credit.

(double post, forum locked up when the 'auto save' came on)

Last edited:
SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID-19 Numbers - Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID-19 Alone - Rest Had Different Other Serious Illnesses

People who die from "cancer" don't actually die from "cancer" but from organ and other failures caused by cancer. Almost no one dies from "the flu" but mostly from pneumonia caused by "the flu."

The author is the brother of the Dumbest Man on the Internet and is trying hard to kick his brother off that throne.

I guess this stupid bull**** works on the right wing, which is sad enough, but it's also dangerous that we're at this point where about half the country is this gullible and ignorant.

Somebody said it was OK to kill people who were going to die anyway.

I couldn't get them to say how soon before someone was going to die it was OK to kill them.

Over half our local deaths were 80+ and the 70-79 have been the #2 demographic. Over half have been women. Most of the deaths were nursing home patients.

So, **** the old? Let the old and sick die off? Is that the lesson here?

Remember when we had fake death panels? The right wing is apparently bear hugging death panels with both arms, and giving the concept a french kiss on the mouth, and we're not supposed to notice, apparently. It's the most amazing thing. Does no one have parents or grandparents or great grandparents they'd rather not kill off during this pandemic in defense of Trump and his lackeys at the state level?

It’s fair to say this it shortened the lives of many of the elderly. In New York, the Gov. took the wrong advice and sent active cases to elder care centers. Obviously, someone failed the common sense test.

I don’t know that there is a right answer. Everyone is a genius until they they try to put ideas into action.

BTW, just because it’s evident democrats are going to lose the election, you don’t have to get nasty about it!

It's fair to say cancer only "shortens the lives" of those it kills. And I don't know why you guys keep beating up NY with the nursing home stats. They're far from the state with the worst record. Time to update that talking point. Maybe talk about Arizona next time - they did much worse than NY. GA and NY have about the same record. Thanks Gov. Kemp!! LA was much worse, and SC is right there as well. MS did far worse than NY state.

https://data.cms.gov/Special-Progra...-Average-Deaths-per-1-000-Residents/ps29-t4uv

Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 11.16.51 AM.jpg

So, **** the old? Let the old and sick die off? Is that the lesson here?

yes. from the people that have used "life" as a wedge issue since Roe

It's fair to say cancer only "shortens the lives" of those it kills. And I don't know why you guys keep beating up NY with the nursing home stats. They're far from the state with the worst record. Time to update that talking point. Maybe talk about Arizona next time - they did much worse than NY. GA and NY have about the same record. Thanks Gov. Kemp!! LA was much worse, and SC is right there as well. MS did far worse than NY state.

https://data.cms.gov/Special-Progra...-Average-Deaths-per-1-000-Residents/ps29-t4uv

View attachment 67293411

OK, lets talk about Arizona and health. They are a border state with a large inflow of illegals seeking medical care, and there are also several Indian reservations with their problems of drugs, poverty, obesity, diabetes, and group socializing being the norm, and yet tribal health clinics are the go to medicine man.

Death is part a d parcel of Arizona living.

What is up with Massachusetts?

OK, lets talk about Arizona and health. They are a border state with a large inflow of illegals seeking medical care, and there are also several Indian reservations with their problems of drugs, poverty, obesity, diabetes, and group socializing being the norm, and yet tribal health clinics are the go to medicine man.

Death is part a d parcel of Arizona living.

What is up with Massachusetts?

Illegals are a big part of the nursing home population in AZ? Who knew?!!

OK, now make up some excuses why nursing home deaths at a similar or greater rate than in NY don't matter in SC, GA, LA, and MS. Or you can keep using that bull**** talking point to smear NY while ignoring worse performances in red states.

New York nursing home deaths - BAD!!

MS was far worse? :shrug:

Last edited:
Apparently the educated party doesn't like actual reality. :lol:

Nasty? The poster refuses to accept the medical definition of cause of death in determining same. That is denial, specifically of science. Can you refute anything I said?

SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID-19 Numbers - Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID-19 Alone - Rest Had Different Other Serious Illnesses

This of course is a post support an outright lie.

Back
Top Bottom