• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shock poll: Trump jump to +7 lead over clinton...

Convention bump. The only weirdness - he's getting a bump from the opposing party's convention. :mrgreen:

We'll see how it all comes out in the long haul. With how dirty, nasty, embarrassing, and vapid this Presidential election will be, who knows which side we get fed up with first

Convention bump. The only weirdness - he's getting a bump from the opposing party's convention. :mrgreen:

Polls are always behind current opinion by a few days to 2 weeks, and most candidate gain a boost after their convention.

I will though laugh and grin if the numbers continue the same trend after the dnc convention is over and their numbers kick in.

I'm tellin' ya...the Trump supporter is the new pariah. You Kool-Aid drinkers have threatened them, called them names, insulted them... There's more of them out there than you think. They're laying low. Keeping silent. You'll find out just how many there are in November.

People are seeing the vapid "business as usual" crap from the DNC...small wonder.

Hillary 2016

"Yeah, she might be a crook...a liar...a cheat. She might sell our nation's secrets to our enemies. She might even allow ISIS to walk all over us.

But hey....at least she's not a Caucasian man!!"

I'm tellin' ya...the Trump supporter is the new pariah. You Kool-Aid drinkers have threatened them, called them names, insulted them... There's more of them out there than you think. They're laying low. Keeping silent. You'll find out just how many there are in November.

Wait, the people who are not Trump supporters are the "Kool-Aid" drinkers? Bwuahahaha!

Wait, the people who are not Trump supporters are the "Kool-Aid" drinkers? Bwuahahaha!

Thank you for completely, and unequivocally proving my statement correct.

...the part about the hateful anti-Trump people, that is.

Back
Top Bottom