• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SHOCK POLL: 71% of Dems Say Clinton Should Keep Running Even If Indicted...

who said any thing about hilary? your attempts at deflection are typical and yes innocence is always assumed until proven guilty. otherwise is indeed anti american which you are.

I'm as Pro American as anyone can be.....more nonsense and malarky.

Being pro American does not mean allowing the Constitution to be trampled on and any tom, dick or muslim, into this country.

As I see it, Hillary is a dirty and evil as they come, I have that on good authority from the Secret Service. Donald Trump is the only viable candidate out there.

Last edited:
Hillary's already been in the White House. (In a manner of speaking ...)

LOL. Right, should she return, she'd have to sit at the desk where she was out sourced to Monica! :lamo

Except you have no evidence that she did anything that led to classified information actually being leaked. Not following best practices is very different than committing a crime.

If you have evidence then Charge her. Get a conviction. Let's see it. The reality is you don't. After over two years of pointless investigations you have no proof she did anything above and beyond what the last 5 secretaries of states have openly admitted to doing themselves. Nothing.

Just because it's clear doesn't mean it isn't a major and completely unnecessary hassle for the most part. It is actually very common for people to only handle actually classified information via these procedures while using other simpler methods for the rest of the communication. That is precisely what Clinton did. The fact that some of her emails were retroactively classified is not her fault.

At my company we have two wireless networks. One that is official and another that is wide open. Hardly anybody uses the official one unless you need to print something or if you're truly working with some kind of classified document which most of us are not about 99% of the time. The official network is annoying as **** to try and use for most of your normal correspondence.

I seriously hope you don't work in or for my government. We take compliance VERY seriously. If you're GS then you obviously skip weekly briefings.

You're comparing the death of over 3000 American civilians on American soil, with the death of 4 service members serving in a foreign and some what hostile country.

We have brave men and women serving all over the world in dangerous situations. No matter how careful we are in is inevitable that we cannot protect them all. Yet for some reason republicans don't was years investigating all those incidence just the one that the might be able to use against Hillary Clinton. And despite 2 years of digging they have no smoking gun to show for it. I guarantee you if we spent two years digging into every republican member of congress we would turn up **** that was 10 times worse than anything Clinton has ever been accused of. If you believe otherwise you're delusional.

I'm comparing two terrorist attacks that killed innocent people. Since when is the body count the center focus for you? One death in a terrorist attack is awful and should never be referred to as "bull sh*@" let along multiple deaths.

Unamerican and it's spitting in the face of those of us that serve to protect this nation.

That's not what I said there Frank.

I do take our country seriously, all the more reason why it would be the worst thing possible for our country is to have Hillary as POTUS, IMHO.

What I said what that I don't take you seriously. There's a difference.

Yes, I know what you said....and replied to it.

Fine...you do not take ME seriously.

But if you think Hillary Clinton as POTUS is "worse" thing than Donald Trump as POTUS...

...you are NOT taking your country or your responsibilities to it seriously.

I wonder what the poll would be should she be convicted. A ham sandwich can be indicted.

Seems as though many democrats are doing the same thing these days will less than 1/2 favoring her.

Does that make them right wing nuts jobs?

Feel the Bern.

Not favoring her is very different than trying to get her convicted of a bull**** crime. The recent poll on this site indicated that only about 13% of Bernie Bro's won't supporter her in the general, and I feel pretty confident saying that number will go down once reality has set in. Recall all the republicans that hated Donald Trump until the reality of him winning the nomination set in, and then all of a sudden most of them slowly started coming around. The same will happen to Bernie people once the Democratic nomination is settled, and Bernie puts his unwavering support behind Hillary. Hell I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was the VP candidate. Hillary is not hated by Bernie people anywhere near as much as Trump is hated by the rest of the Republican party.

I wonder what the poll would be should she be convicted. A ham sandwich can be indicted.

If there was ever any actual evidence that she seriously did something wrong I can assure you that Democrats would be fine having Sanders, Biden or Warren take her place on the ticket. No such evidence will actually be brought forward. I'm kind of almost surprised that republicans haven't dropped this whole nonsense considering Clinton is now the only thing stopping a Trump Presidency.

If there was ever any actual evidence that she seriously did something wrong I can assure you that Democrats would be fine having Sanders, Biden or Warren take her place on the ticket. No such evidence will actually be brought forward. I'm kind of almost surprised that republicans haven't dropped this whole nonsense considering Clinton is now the only thing stopping a Trump Presidency.

Its not up to the GOP to drop anything. Unless you believe the FBI is part of the vast right wing conspiracy, and if you believe that you'll believe anything

The FBI Just Gave Hillary The Worst News Of Her Campaign!

Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton TO BE INDICTED - Breaking News!

LOL. Right, should she return, she'd have to sit at the desk where she was out sourced to Monica! :lamo

:lamo:lamo

I seriously hope you don't work in or for my government. We take compliance VERY seriously. If you're GS then you obviously skip weekly briefings.

Ditto!

But if you think Hillary Clinton as POTUS is "worse" thing than Donald Trump as POTUS...

I think Trump would make a far better POTUS than Hillary ever could. She's not even qualified to scratch my balls!

Not favoring her is very different than trying to get her convicted of a bull**** crime. The recent poll on this site indicated that only about 13% of Bernie Bro's won't supporter her in the general, and I feel pretty confident saying that number will go down once reality has set in. Recall all the republicans that hated Donald Trump until the reality of him winning the nomination set in, and then all of a sudden most of them slowly started coming around. The same will happen to Bernie people once the Democratic nomination is settled, and Bernie puts his unwavering support behind Hillary. Hell I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was the VP candidate. Hillary is not hated by Bernie people anywhere near as much as Trump is hated by the rest of the Republican party.

BS crime........ok. The blacks are not going to turn out for her like they did for Obama either.

There are plenty of democrats that hate Hillary.

Buckle up.............it's going to be a long fun filled race till November.

Being pro American does not mean allowing the Constitution to be trampled on and any tom, dick or muslim, into this country.

As I see it, Hillary is a dirty and evil as they come, I have that on good authority from the Secret Service. Donald Trump is the only viable candidate out there.

Mickey, answer my question: If you lived in my county, would you vote for Joe Arpaio? He has been found guilty in a civil trial, and may be tried in a criminal trial. Would you? He is running for re-election.

As screwed up as the elitist politics in DC has gotten, I think a Trump shock to the system is needed. I also think that he's not going to be a bad as you think he's going to be, should he win the office.

Trump will have to moderate his bombast, his positions and his rhetoric in order to be successful at winning the general, and he knows it. This is far from uncommon as every POTUS nominee moderates in preparation for the general, and then again once they've won the office. It's the natural transition from primary candidate, to general candidate, to president / statesman. So to judge a new candidate on their primary performance is judging before the final product is finished.

Besides all that, Trump's next challenge is to unite the GOP behind his nomination. Without that, he's not going to make it, and he knows it, and while he's made some headway in building support, he's still not 'there yet'. We'll see if he can manage this or not.

.... and if Hillary gets indicted ... and if they try to run Joe Biden in her place ... remember this ...

Ditto!

I think Trump would make a far better POTUS than Hillary ever could. She's not even qualified to scratch my balls!

That fact that these drones just stick up for Hillary no matter what is what is so depressing. Zombie-like.

I'm comparing two terrorist attacks that killed innocent people. Since when is the body count the center focus for you?

The body count, but more importantly the location of the attack, and who was killed in the attack is very important. These were not regular average Americans working the typical 9 to 5. These were military and government personnel serving in a highly volatile area in which insuring their safety was next to impossible regardless of what decisions might have been made. Attacks like this have happened in the past, and there is likely nothing that can be done to prevent similar attacks in the future.

9/11 was a massive and highly coordinated attack against thousands of civilians on American soil that required a systematic breakdown of security at almost every level, and yet still the 9/11 commission was able to complete their investigation and submit their findings in less time than has been spent on this Hillary Clinton witch hunt.

One death in a terrorist attack is awful and should never be referred to as "bull sh*@" let along multiple deaths.
What is being referred to as bull**** is not the attack itself, but the witch hunt of an investigation that took place following it. Brave Americans die at the hands of terrorists almost every single week. How often is there a more than two year long investigation into the attack in which the accusations in the end have little or nothing to do with the attack?

Unamerican and it's spitting in the face of those of us that serve to protect this nation.

No, that's you. It's republicans who are spitting nin the face of our service members by wasting ungodly amounts of time and resources on a witch hunt that has done nothing to improve their safety. Republicans are attempting to use the death of these Americans as a political football. You're not interested in the truth, you're interested in burning Hillary. It precisely this kind of bull**** that has cost the republican establishment their nomination to Trump. The American people are sick of the political games republicans in congress have been playing, and they're rather send forth a Tyrant than a member of the republican establishment.

I will be looking for you to castigate the Democrats who keep whining about the NRA opposing those on the "terrorist watch list" from having their constitutional rights suspended merely on a suspicion

The GOP cried about Clinton being dishonest from 92 on. Turns out they were right when he was charged with perjury and paid a big settlement. The Clintons are the most corrupt political family in modern history
The perjury occurred as a RESULT of the investigation that yield nothing else. If it hadn't been for the baseless witch-hunt that went on for years and years and cost taxpayers millions of dollars there would never have been a perjury charge. Lets not forget that the perjury was about a blowjob....not about matters of national security.

Ditto!

I can understand why you support Donald Trump.

Such class.

As screwed up as the elitist politics in DC has gotten, I think a Trump shock to the system is needed. I also think that he's not going to be a bad as you think he's going to be, should he win the office.

Trump will have to moderate his bombast, his positions and his rhetoric in order to be successful at winning the general, and he knows it. This is far from uncommon as every POTUS nominee moderates in preparation for the general, and then again once they've won the office. It's the natural transition from primary candidate, to general candidate, to president / statesman. So to judge a new candidate on their primary performance is judging before the final product is finished.

Besides all that, Trump's next challenge is to unite the GOP behind his nomination. Without that, he's not going to make it, and he knows it, and while he's made some headway in building support, he's still not 'there yet'. We'll see if he can manage this or not.

We will see.

My guess: He will not moderate his bombast or rhetoric.

But I have been wrong in the past...and if I am wrong on this, remind me and I will acknowledge without qualification that I was wrong. (Actually, I will probably do it without the reminder...in the unlikely event it is necessary.)

That fact that these drones just stick up for Hillary no matter what is what is so depressing. Zombie-like.

Actually, your side makes it a lot easier to do that than you think.

A LOT EASIER!

The body count, but more importantly the location of the attack, and who was killed in the attack is very important. These were not regular average Americans working the typical 9 to 5. These were military and government personnel serving in a highly volatile area in which insuring their safety was next to impossible regardless of what decisions might have been made. Attacks like this have happened in the past, and there is likely nothing that can be done to prevent similar attacks in the future.

9/11 was a massive and highly coordinated attack against thousands of civilians on American soil that required a systematic breakdown of security at almost every level, and yet still the 9/11 commission was able to complete their investigation and submit their findings in less time than has been spent on this Hillary Clinton witch hunt.

What is being referred to as bull**** is not the attack itself, but the witch hunt of an investigation that took place following it. Brave Americans die at the hands of terrorists almost every single week. How often is there a more than two year long investigation into the attack in which the accusations in the end have little or nothing to do with the attack?

No, that's you. It's republicans who are spitting nin the face of our service members by wasting ungodly amounts of time and resources on a witch hunt that has done nothing to improve their safety. Republicans are attempting to use the death of these Americans as a political football. You're not interested in the truth, you're interested in burning Hillary. It precisely this kind of bull**** that has cost the republican establishment their nomination to Trump. The American people are sick of the political games republicans in congress have been playing, and they're rather send forth a Tyrant than a member of the republican establishment.

Lol how am I spitting in the face of myself? You irrational voters need to stop blaming. Hell some people still blame Bush. I know; it's unbelievable and everyone's sick of it. Hillary is burning herself. No one is saying anything that she doesn't deserve. Get. Over. It.

Except neither did any of the last 5 straight secretaries of state including a number of republicans. The reality is Republicans started investigating this Benghazi bull**** over two years ago knowing they'd be running against her in 2016, and desperate to come up with anything they could pin on her. After more than two years of digging the best thing they can come up with is that she wasn't quite as careful with her emails as they would like? That's it?

As someone who works for a government contractor that sometimes handles classified info I can tell you first hand that the government's policies on this stuff is ridiculous to the point of making your job next to impossible. The problem here is not Hillary Clinton(as was shown her republican predecessors were guilty of the same behavior). The problem is that government policy on information exchange is not effectively keeping up with rapidly changing technology.

Which of the previous SECSTATEs operated a private server from their residence?

no you are not pro american, that is obvious and the idea that trump is a viable candidate is ridiculous

I'm voting for Clinton, and if she's indicted or found guilty, I'm also hoping for the above scenario because Trump is an obvious liar and a lunatic.

So Hillary and Trump are peas in a pod then, eh? Not really a strong endorsement.

Back
Top Bottom