• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

SHOCK PHOTO: Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs[W:317]

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Re: SHOCK PHOTO: Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs

There is nothing shocking about this picture at all. If you are not using a banister, walking up stairs from a certain age onward is a thing some people will have problems with and being helped is a lot smarter than falling down stairs.

SHOCK PHOTO: Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

The health of a presidential candidate should be scrutinized.
She's had problems going back 7-years...

Regardless of party affiliation, this doesn't look good.

If Trump, Romney, McCain, needed assistance going up the stairs, I'd question their ability to take on the toughest job in the world, one with massive responsibilities and requires health and vigor.

One wonders what you would have said about FDR requiring a wheelchair while running for president in 1942.

One wonders what you would have said about FDR requiring a wheelchair while running for president in 1942.

I knew this was coming... The problem is... He had polio, which is caused by a virus.

Hillary's health issues do not seem to be related to a virus.

He died in 1945, you know.

There is nothing shocking about this picture at all. If you are not using a banister, walking up stairs from a certain age onward is a thing some people will have problems with and being helped is a lot smarter than falling down stairs.

There was a banister.
She's been tumbling down stairs for a while.

Back when Ford was president, SNL got on him for his banging his head, and general clumsiness... And one fall.

You think SNL will touch Hillary for her multiple mishaps? Nope. Because Ford was healthy and vigorous... Hillary doesn't give that impression. Does she?

I knew this was coming... The problem is... He had polio, which is caused by a virus.

Hillary's health issues do not seem to be related to a virus.

Really?

And you're familiar with "Hillary's health issues" how?

He died in 1945, you know.

Yep, and presidential candidates health is usually brought under scrutiny. They did it to McCain and Reagan. They should do it to Trump and Hillary, and they should have done this in the primaries.

Really?

And you're familiar with "Hillary's health issues" how?

Not overly familiar, but we know she falls down stairs, had a blood clot in her brain, wore glasses prescribed for people with double vision.

I'm saying, her health should be scrutinized, as should Trump's or anyone running.

If you can't make it up the stairs today, what will she be like in a few years after the ravages of being leader of the free world take their toll?

What does it say about her general health?

McCain and Reagan were scrutinized, and rightly so.

There was a banister.
She's been tumbling down stairs for a while.

Back when Ford was president, SNL got on him for his banging his head, and general clumsiness... And one fall.

You think SNL will touch Hillary for her multiple mishaps? Nope. Because Ford was healthy and vigorous... Hillary doesn't give that impression. Does she?

She does give that impression when looking at her convention speech. And there may have been banisters but there were people there using them. I don't see the issue, sorry.

She does give that impression when looking at her convention speech. And there may have been banisters but there were people there using them. I don't see the issue, sorry.

People using them...

Really.

Presidential candidate wants to use the banister and they won't make way? Doesn't fly.

Perhaps she was drunk?

This election gets more stupid every single day.

This election gets more stupid every single day.

Health issues are not a concern for a 68-year old women who falls down stairs and cannot make it up stairs by herself?

Odd, considering McCain was scrutinized, and Reagan... And rightly so.

Put Reagan or McCain in that photo, I know you'd be wondering about their general health and vigor. I would too.

Did you look at the photo?

Health issues are not a concern for a 68-year old women who falls down stairs and cannot make it up stairs by herself?

Odd, considering McCain was scrutinized, and Reagan... And rightly so.

A photo with no context really is not evidence of anything. Thank you for making the election a little more stupid Komrade.

Yep, and presidential candidates health is usually brought under scrutiny. They did it to McCain and Reagan. They should do it to Trump and Hillary, and they should have done this in the primaries.

Don't you remember the graphic analysis of Reagan's colon polyps on the 6 o'clock suppertime news?

Fail thread is fail.

Don't you remember the graphic analysis of Reagan's colon polyps on the 6 o'clock suppertime news?

Do you think she's trying to invent a reason to drop out of the race?

All previous silliness aside, I believe her overall health warrants concern. Hillary "doesn't act well". Is she dealing with a severe or progressive illness? She seems to be. I would not wish ill health on a soul.

------

Then again an assload of fried catfish, hush puppies, cold slaw and banana puddin and 4 glasses of Papst could make a woman her age stove up. That'd make it difficult to waddle up those stairs.

A photo with no context really is not evidence of anything. Thank you for making the election a little more stupid Komrade.

As Reagan was the oldest person to be inaugurated as president (age 69), and also the oldest person to hold the office (age 77), his health became a concern at times during his presidency. His age even became a topic of concern during his re-election campaign. In a debate on October 21, 1984 between Reagan and his opponent, former Vice President Walter Mondale, panelist Henry Trewhitt brought up how President Kennedy had to go for days on end without sleep during the Cuban Missile crisis. He then asked the President if he had any doubts about if or how he could function in a time of crisis, given his age.
Source: Wikipedia

Reagan was far more vigorous than Hillary.

As I stated, health concerns was an issue for Reagan and McCain and rightly so.

But you... Have no concerns, and that is not at all surprising.

This seems odd... She looks lost in the video.

The secret service agents look at the guy in a strange way. Since when does the SS get involved with telling candidates what to do onstage?

PHOTOS=> Hillary's Handler Carries DIAZEPAM Pen for Patients Who Experience Recurrent Seizures!

Last edited:

All previous silliness aside, I believe her overall health warrants concern. Hillary "doesn't act well". Is she dealing with a severe or progressive illness? She seems to be. I would not wish ill health on a soul.

------

Then again an assload of fried catfish, hush puppies, cold slaw and banana puddin and 4 glasses of Papst could make a woman her age stove up. That'd make it difficult to waddle up those stairs.

I'll skip the dessert and the beer in favor of even more fried catfish, cole slaw, and hush puppies!

But seriously, I wouldn't risk ill health on anybody either, and I do think concern here is legit. For quite some time I've read comments about Hillary's cough. And we don't know much about the "blood clot in the brain." Does this mean a stroke/cerebral accident?

A photo with no context?

She is entering a house, and needs assistance going up 7 or 8 stairs.

Perhaps she is drunk or high?

Perhaps she has health issues connected to her past of falling down stairs.

I think the electorate should know what health issues she has. Don't you?

I'll skip the dessert and the beer in favor of even more fried catfish, cole slaw, and hush puppies!

But seriously, I wouldn't risk ill health on anybody either, and I do think concern here is legit. For quite some time I've read comments about Hillary's cough. And we don't know much about the "blood clot in the brain." Does this mean a stroke/cerebral accident?

Yeah, we'd have to get a double second order of catfish between us then. Ain't nothin wrong with that.

Hillary is a good debater and she does well on TV but this year she is relatively invisible. They've kept her public exposure to a minimum. She's had a few moments from missing part of a debate to what I do believe was some kind of seizure and then her constant coughing and perhaps mobility issues. Finally it seems to me that Hillary is struggling to find energy. She couldn't match Sander's energy or enthusiasm. She may have personal battles going on. What do you think?

For me, it's not that she's receiving assistance going up the stairs--it's that two people, one on either side, are helping. When I go up the stairs at church, there is always a greeter (who's in his late '70's at least!) who insists on taking the hand or arm of every lady and sort of pulling her up the last step. That's assistance.

This is different.

A photo with no context?

She is entering a house, and needs assistance going up 7 or 8 stairs.

Perhaps she is drunk or high?

Perhaps she has health issues connected to her past of falling down stairs.

I think the electorate should know what health issues she has. Don't you?

Did she stumble? Was she just worn out from a long day? I know you hate context, but it is kinda important.

Back
Top Bottom